Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
On 6/25/2017 at 9:45 PM, Bleedingyamato said:

Anyone know what series this is from?

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.0fda6ad1306386322e77773f3325c994.png

Put in a spoiler because of swearing in case that bothers anyone.  

It's from an imgur post.

The picture looks like Gundam but idk which one.  

Definitely looks like gundam. As for which one? No idea.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

qHPQkvx.jpg

iFu5dqB.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

On 6/25/2017 at 5:02 AM, TetraSky said:

You get used to her over time.

Did you watch Index as well or jumped straight up into Railgun?

I just started watching railgun because the name sounded more interesting. Apparently I should have started with index though, but oh well.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

17 hours ago, Tr3vor said:

I just started watching railgun because the name sounded more interesting. Apparently I should have started with index though, but oh well.

6 one,  half dozen the other.  Both have their share of annoying characters.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Spice and Wolf II... Oh... My......... my oh my oh my......... The opening pulls on my heart strings......  I...... wow.... Like it really goes deep. It's like a soothing feeling that holds close. My words do not do enough attempting to explain it. It is really something. 

I think I'm going to buy the music CD if there is one. 

I honestly haven't had something like that touch in such a long time. It's really something special. 

On 6/23/2017 at 8:47 PM, Tr3vor said:

Dropping nichijou? loser

-snip

?

Finished Spice and Wolf. That was definitely a learning experience. What a production indeed. 

On 7/1/2017 at 2:42 AM, NCIX Lampy said:

Finished Spice and Wolf. That was definitely a learning experience. What a production indeed. 

Glad you enjoyed it, it's a great series. One of my favorites.

Now go read the Light Novels to continue the story. You can find my translation groups translated Vol 6 - 17 on nyaa or you can fine the official english translations by yen press 1 - 17 on the same site. Alternatively and recommended you can purchase the official translated copies instead. Isuna Hasekura is continuing the story as well, he 17 was suppose to be the end of the series but he's done a book 18 and plans on doing 2 more I believe.\

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

The amount of social interaction I learned from Holo in particular... I'm just so blown away. 

I can't believe I haven't seen the series until recently. 

Do you think they'll animate the others as well? 

30 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

Do you think they'll animate the others as well? 

Welcome to the world of anime, where something getting 2 seasons is about as likely as winning the lottery, and a third season is almost unheard of.

Spice and Wolf season 2 aired 8 years ago, so I doubt we will ever get a third season.

Did you watch the special episodes though? There is one OVA (about 25 minutes, and it's about Holo being sick) and then two short episodes. One is Holo talking about food and drinks in the world, and the other one is her doing some exercises.

3 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Welcome to the world of anime, where something getting 2 seasons is about as likely as winning the lottery, and a third season is almost unheard of.

Spice and Wolf season 2 aired 8 years ago, so I doubt we will ever get a third season.

Did you watch the special episodes though? There is one OVA (about 25 minutes, and it's about Holo being sick) and then two short episodes. One is Holo talking about food and drinks in the world, and the other one is her doing some exercises.

I haven't, I'll have a look at em' 

Yeah, I kind of figured that. Quite unfortunate for such a production as well. 

7 hours ago, LAwLz said:

-snip

Do you have a link to the OVA or something? I checked CrunchyRoll and they didn't have it. 

edit- nvm pretty sure I've seen em'

19 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Glad you enjoyed it, it's a great series. One of my favorites.

Now go read the Light Novels to continue the story. You can find my translation groups translated Vol 6 - 17 on nyaa...

Fuck that shit, the novels are translated and available both as hard-copies and via bookwalker:

https://global.bookwalker.jp/series/94906/

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Watched Koe no Katachi, very very very good movie. Rollercoaster ride of feelings throughout the movie. (I know i am freaking late on this...)

Finishing up Tsuki ga kirei which is a very sweet high school romance. I hope it ends well.

Preparing for next season and Rakshasa street looks promising so far. Other animes that aired this weekend were kinda meh.

aY4WV1q_700b.jpg

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

I have kinda fallen off the world in terms of anime for a few weeks and forgot to research the new summer season so two questions: 1.)What shows are you guys looking into and 2.) I'm stuck on the kissanime train and want to get off. Where do you guys suggest I go to watch shows now?

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).

is the anime club still active? or do you guys just talk about random stuff 

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

1 hour ago, Elite14 said:

is the anime club still active? or do you guys just talk about random stuff 

Can't we talk about random stuff and about anime?

As for whether or not the club is still active... AFAIK we're still waiting for the "reboot". Unless it already happened when I wasn't looking.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 6/28/2017 at 11:17 AM, Belgarionbg said:

-snip-

Holly hell that caught me off guard, nice work.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

On 6/25/2017 at 10:53 AM, DragonTamer1 said:

No, this list is quite short. I demand that you fix it so it is much longer.

Yes that's exactly what I tell them every time!!!

You can never watch enough anime in your life ;P I learn Japanese by watching that. Favorite expression is "yamete kudasai!!! :o "

Anyone know what anime this is from? Or if it's even from an anime or a game or something? image search for Google didn't turn up results. 

Image.png.c9634fafbf3f07d6cb76e313c669b2a4.png