Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

As long as Natsume Yuujinchou's new season is fine, I won't care about the rest.

Euph will probably be good for chuckling at the fandom, if nothing else.

7 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

As long as Natsume Yuujinchou's new season is fine, I won't care about the rest.

Euph will probably be good for chuckling at the fandom, if nothing else.

they are making another natsume?

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I've heard the Persona 4 anime is crappy.

only watch it if you played the game. but yeah, it's a bit of a mess. still nice to see it animated though 

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I've heard the Persona 4 anime is crappy.

I thought it was relatively good? Never played the game, but from what I heard from people who did after watching the anime it seems to cover most of the game.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

I thought it was relatively good? Never played the game, but from what I heard from people who did after watching the anime it seems to cover most of the game.

i watched it shortly after finishing the game, and i didn't like the pacing at all. i dropped it then and there 

6 hours ago, Charger said:

they are making another natsume?

Evidently. But then, even "Working!" has a spinoff now, so it's hardly a surprise.

Should I watch this one?

giphy.gif

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

I'm not really sure if this is the right thread to ask. But can anyone recommend me some good sites to read manga and while at it you can recommend some good finished airing animes i just finished watching mob psycho 100 and ansatsu no kyoushitsu s2 so maybe similar genres to that would be good to :).

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

18 hours ago, DND said:

But can anyone recommend me some good sites to read manga

http://www.mangatown.com/

As for anime recommendation, if you liked those, maybe check out Hunter x Hunter (2011).

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White / Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

2 hours ago, Eline said:

http://www.mangatown.com/

As for anime recommendation, if you liked those, maybe check out Hunter x Hunter (2011).

I would actually recommend starting with Hunter x Hunter 1999, then continuing with the 2011 series starting from the Greed Island arc. The '99 series is just better-directed; it's just not worth it for the two or three places where the 2011 series has more fluid animation where it counts.

36 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I would actually recommend starting with Hunter x Hunter 1999, then continuing with the 2011 series starting from the Greed Island arc. The '99 series is just better-directed; it's just not worth it for the two or three places where the 2011 series has more fluid animation where it counts.

I completely disagree, but whatever. Suppose they can take a look at both themselves and figure which to watch.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White / Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Just now, Eline said:

I completely disagree, but whatever. Suppose they can take a look at both themselves and figure which to watch.

I suppose so, but I've yet to hear a compelling reason for why the 2011 version is better than the '99 version.

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Hunter X Hunter has the same artist as Yu Yu Hakusho, right?

Togashi made/makes both manga, yes.

is it me or is Steam getting a lot of anime now? i'm seeing a shit ton of anime films under "New Releases", unless that's always been the case 

3 hours ago, Technicolors said:

is it me or is Steam getting a lot of anime now? i'm seeing a shit ton of anime films under "New Releases", unless that's always been the case 

yeah, Who watches High school DXD?

oh and heres a good AMV

(thumbnail has provactive content) NSFW

Spoiler

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

On 10/5/2016 at 0:17 PM, Technicolors said:

It's actually happening. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

On 10/5/2016 at 1:17 PM, Technicolors said:

And I couldn't be happier. It even has it's own Genre in the Video categories.

I'm not checking the Communities of them though, because I'm sure there's a few idiots asking "why is this on steam!?1?!", as is usual with anything anime-like stuff (especially visual novels)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

My recently finished project, well mostly finished minus the writing on the sword. Saber's Excalibur. Started out as skyrim mod then converted into a printable stl and sliced into about 14ish parts and 3d printed. They were assembled and then primed and sanded and painted. Also most of the origional files were edited to match the actual anime sword a bit better. All in all about 30ish hours including printing. Maybe about $15 in filament. Turned out pretty decent though could have been better if i had the proper sanding tools.

Avalon will be coming soon.

20161008_003528.jpg

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Man the www.working thing is so fucking unnecessary...

Working was fun to watch for a while, by the 3rd season came around, the jokes were stale, so they finished it by giving people what they wanted, now we're going back to the stale shit. Make something else.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

12 minutes ago, Tr3vor said:

Man the www.working thing is so fucking unnecessary...

Working was fun to watch for a while, by the 3rd season came around, the jokes were stale, so they finished it by giving people what they wanted, now we're going back to the stale shit. Make something else.

they are making something else... money

2 minutes ago, Charger said:

they are making something else... money

they aint gettin it from me, not that they got anything from me in the first place...

Old shit no one cares about but me.