Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I can`t stop laughing xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

9 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

nah i got a 980ti already. i wanna go sli 1080

Dang, I so wish I had the money to do that. Your frames are going to be insane. 

COMIC SANS

12 hours ago, TopWargamer said:

I'm still planning on it, yes. I needed people to go with, and I have friends that are down, but I didn't give them enough time to save up the money. I'm shooting for next summer now, which gives them (hopefully) plenty of time to save up the money.

I hope I can go one year with my work.

11 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

D: i wanna go to japan......sadly no cash... well i got cash but new gpus.... the struggle

I could if I sold my house.

11 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

nah i got a 980ti already. i wanna go sli 1080

I will go with 1080ti or 1180ti if I stay with nvidia on my next upgrade. Cpu first though.

Blarg

I feel like i asked this before but does any one have any recommendation on a cheapish watch other than a casio? My casio is now giving me a rash from wearing it so i switched wrists and now have a rash on both.

8 hours ago, TopWargamer said:

Dang, I so wish I had the money to do that. Your frames are going to be insane. 

well... i had the money.... but i chipped one of my teeth yesterday.... idk what thats gonna cost

7 hours ago, wolfgang said:

I will go with 1080ti or 1180ti if I stay with nvidia on my next upgrade. Cpu first though.

well i wanted too but in all honestly those cards im thinkin are gonna be like 1k each or at the very least 8-900

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

any good season or series that recently comes to an end? still hate the feeling of waiting for the next episode tho.

btw, anyone of you using k70 rapidfire now? some review of the new switch please. And also anyone can confirm that k70 rapidfire has the updated lighting controller as the k70 lux? 

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

2 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

well i wanted too but in all honestly those cards im thinkin are gonna be like 1k each or at the very least 8-900

Add in waterblocks and easily 2k. Should just go for the kingpin cards for the lolz.

Blarg

Personally I think this is pretty good :P (for english dub version)

Only the background "sound" is sometimes little bit annoying but I know that they can't play too similar music because of copyrights and stuff.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

40 minutes ago, Typho said:

Personally I think this is pretty good :P (for english dub version)

Only the background "sound" is sometimes little bit annoying but I know that they can't play too similar music because of copyrights and stuff.

ya most of her stuff isn't that bad.

17 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

based kyoani strikes again!

I just hope they're striving for another Hyouka and not another Euphonium (at least it doesn't look obviously dumpster-tier like Phantom World did).

9 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I just hope they're striving for another Hyouka and not another Euphonium (at least it doesn't look obviously dumpster-tier like Phantom World did).

id greatly like if they went another kyoukai no kanata route tho hyouka was good too

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

35 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

id greatly like if they went another kyoukai no kanata route tho hyouka was good too

Anything specific about KnK you found worthwhile compared to other series? To me it wasn't anything special, it was just a "meh" series like Shounen Onmyouji, except wasting money of animation instead of making the main "romance" appealing.

2 hours ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

Anything specific about KnK you found worthwhile compared to other series? To me it wasn't anything special, it was just a "meh" series like Shounen Onmyouji, except wasting money of animation instead of making the main "romance" appealing.

facial expressions and body movements. not even ufotable and their unlimited budgets have yet to match them. as far as the story, yea its k. However i enjoyed the second movie.I also enjoyed the freak of nature vibe of it. Personally i only found the "ice cream" arc of hyouka good. the rest just sorta felt like filler just to add to make the show meet length.

So I just finished the first season of Sayonara Zetsubou sensei, and I think it's going to go on my list of favorites along with nichijou and humanity has declined.

I love the way it takes dumb little gags, turns it up to 11 and launches it into space. The one that really got me is the "correct" mistakes, that had some pretty silly mental gymnastics going on there.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

8 minutes ago, Kriss ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Anyone seen Koutetsujo no Kabarnei yet? Is it worth to binge?

kabaneri starts off quite strong. after that it goes a little downhill. fortunately it still has a chance to turn around. but as of right now it's an okay watch. it's just in a matter whether they'll mess it up 

18 minutes ago, Kriss ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Would you say that it dosent live up to the hype

live up to the hype? i didn't even know there was hype surrounding the show. to me personally i wasn't hyped in the first place. but the way this show started off was pretty stupendous. 

12 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

live up to the hype? i didn't even know there was hype surrounding the show. to me personally i wasn't hyped in the first place. but the way this show started off was pretty stupendous. 

Dunno if this is just my personal opinion but I don't see hype over any anime in this season :P

5 minutes ago, Typho said:

Dunno if this is just my personal opinion but I don't see hype over any anime in this season :P

re:zero comes to mind. then again i might be narrow-minded 

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

re:zero comes to mind. then again i might be narrow-minded 

Well yeah it's pretty good but tbh I am fearing that the constant time traveling or going to "save point" might wear down the idea and make the anime worse/boring. Don't know :P Just hoping that now they will be more careful with it. 17 more episodes to go :)

I think I didn't really realize the hype because I don't follow MAL forum that much. 

26 minutes ago, Typho said:

Well yeah it's pretty good but tbh I am fearing that the constant time traveling or going to "save point" might wear down the idea and make the anime worse/boring. Don't know :P Just hoping that now they will be more careful with it. 17 more episodes to go :)

I think I didn't really realize the hype because I don't follow MAL forum that much. 

well according to LN readers it starts to get more and more interesting. and by more interesting, more suffering lol