Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

oh neat. seems that another one of the manga ive been reading for a few years is gettin an anime. Idk but i enjoyed relife the manga/manwha whatever.... glad to see its finally getting adapted.

Edit: this summer isnt looking to bad actually. accell world movie, kizumonogatari, shoukugeki,, looks like berserk is gettin another season, and the adjin movie looks decent

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

3 hours ago, Charger said:

some progress on my ed keyboard build

o7Ap2lq.jpg

6AmBp7w.jpg

vlIeKlO.jpg

You should really do build log threads for these keyboards, you would garner some attention for sure.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Do any of you know a good hard drive, I assumed the one I had lying on the side would be fine for my build; but it was IDE and now I only have an SSD. lol. On that same topic I built my first pc, and nearly shorted it out from having standoffs in the wrong place...

I wonder how long I'll be back on this forum for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

finished watching ga-rei zero. very tragic ending but IMO it couldn't have ended any other way. funny enough it's a prequel to the manga, and i feel invested enough in the story to actually go try reading it. 

also started on Canaan. yep i definitely see Nasu's influence in this lol. even got the type-moon eyes. in addition the animation work is fantastic. 

6 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

You should really do build log threads for these keyboards, you would garner some attention for sure.

well i do kind of have one just not on this forum yet lol

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=81959.0

5 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Finally building it. After all this time.

what did you think i wouldn't end up making it?

3 hours ago, Charger said:

what did you think i wouldn't end up making it?

Possibly.

It was always just one day you will start.

Blarg

3 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Possibly.

It was always just one day you will start.

Ya one day I did start about a year ago I made a few parts for  then put it on hold until I found a keyboard with the parts I needed for sale on eBay. I had 3d modeled it and had most of the cad drawings just waiting for a keyboard then there was a sale at the water jet place so I ordered the parts. I still need $90 in key caps and some other parts

I was also waiting for our CNC router but as soon as we got that working my brother decided it needed a redesign where he didn't cheap out on it.

can you guys help me find the answers to these, they are about Code::Blocks and yes i have used Wikipedia and google

6. How many people are involved? 1-10, 11-100, or 100+ (1.0 pts) 

12. In 2-5 sentences, describe the system processing requirements for the project. (3.0 pts)

13. In 3-6 sentences, describe what you can find out about the project's software development processes and issues. (4.0 pts)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

inally got around to OCing my 980ti. About 15 mins into a stress test and seems like its running decent. failed +140 after like 6 mins but its passed +135 for 15 mins so its gettin there. havent done mem yet. just waiting.....

Its weird tho. Core clock is fluctuating from 1519-1527 which i thought it was supposed to be a set number.

Oc-Decktop.jpg

Edit: 25 mins in still going, gonna just say its stable after 30 mins and start mem and then do a few hour test after that

tems are hovering around 50c

Something else i noticed is that when gpu load is at 100 then the core clock stays at 1519, but once load drops core clock jumps to 1527 but none the less the test passed and doing a +350MHz on mem

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

OverClocking done. got it stable at +135 core and +350 mem but i dialed back a  bit on both just go give it a bit more headroom for games that dont like oc, but its running decent. Running good for over an hour.

Clocks.jpg

Edit: never checked asic quality. 77.9 and avg oc that i have seen is around 1505 so a bit higher than avg i guess

Thanks for reminding me, I've been wanting to overclock my 4790k and 970 for a while but never got around to it. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Wait, a little question about my i7 4770k. I know the temp is bad saw a lot videos delid the cpu and made the temperature wayyy better, but if i manage to bring the temp down, will i be able to oc higher than the current 4.4? 

i was alrd at 1.37v for 4.5 and a temperature of 91 and it was not stable at all maximum time taken for it to crash is only 3 hours. is adding more voltage gonna work or lowering temperature gonna work anymore since i alrd need such high voltage for 4.5.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

5 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

OverClocking done. got it stable at +135 core and +350 mem but i dialed back a  bit on both just go give it a bit more headroom for games that dont like oc, but its running decent. Running good for over an hour.

Clocks.jpg

Edit: never checked asic quality. 77.9 and avg oc that i have seen is around 1505 so a bit higher than avg i guess

Nice. My old classy was 75 asic and almost hit 1500 without touching voltage. Current one is only 70. Not quite as good. Need to get time to overclock this one again now that it is on water.

3 hours ago, killers993 said:

Thanks for reminding me, I've been wanting to overclock my 4790k and 970 for a while but never got around to it. 

Do it.

2 hours ago, Zackfoo said:

Wait, a little question about my i7 4770k. I know the temp is bad saw a lot videos delid the cpu and made the temperature wayyy better, but if i manage to bring the temp down, will i be able to oc higher than the current 4.4? 

i was alrd at 1.37v for 4.5 and a temperature of 91 and it was not stable at all maximum time taken for it to crash is only 3 hours. is adding more voltage gonna work or lowering temperature gonna work anymore since i alrd need such high voltage for 4.5.

I is noob with intel. But I think 1.4v is more of the upper limit for intel chips. And it take more voltage as you go higher.

So long story short. Maybe not.

But dont just trust me. Do your research.

Blarg

7 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Nice. My old classy was 75 asic and almost hit 1500 without touching voltage. Current one is only 70. Not quite as good. Need to get time to overclock this one again now that it is on water.

Do it.

I is noob with intel. But I think 1.4v is more of the upper limit for intel chips. And it take more voltage as you go higher.

So long story short. Maybe not.

But dont just trust me. Do your research.

id stay away from 1.4v for everyday usage. normal everyday voltage that i have found is 1.35-1.37 max for intel chips. At 1.4 your gonna be doing more damage to the chip then you will get out of it

@Zackfoo

Also i wanna oc my cpu but idk cause temps are a bit high.getting to about 52c even on water at 4ghz, safe temps for intel is about 70-80c but that doesnt mean i wanna be that high lol

my current oc is 4ghz at 1.18 volts an my 5820k

Guys. I sold my strafe rgb. Trying to find my next keyboard.

I really do not know which layout or switch i really want. So just gives me opinions on the keyboard.

Namely, 

Corsair k70 rapidfire

Pok3r 3 black with mx blue or brown 

Filco MJ2 tkl

Ducky one.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

2 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

id stay away from 1.4v for everyday usage. normal everyday voltage that i have found is 1.35-1.37 max for intel chips. At 1.4 your gonna be doing more damage to the chip then you will get out of it

@Zackfoo

so basically even if the temp were better, i won't have anymore increase in overclocking? god damn it... what a luck.... my last i5 4690k was able to overclock to 4.9 stable and 5.0 for at least 1 and a half hour of stress test. aaaaannnnndddd my luck is finished i got this i7....

7 minutes ago, Zackfoo said:

so basically even if the temp were better, i won't have anymore increase in overclocking? god damn it... what a luck.... my last i5 4690k was able to overclock to 4.9 stable and 5.0 for at least 1 and a half hour of stress test. aaaaannnnndddd my luck is finished i got this i7....

well you can do 1.4 assuming you got the cooling, but i wouldnt really leave it there. 1.4v is alot for a processor and its not something that i would just leave it at. just remember that anything over stock is better and 4.4 or 4.5ghz isnt that bad, perhaps a better cooler may even help. my 980ti wouldnt hit 1500 and barely hit 1490, but now that its staying cool ive hit 1527 out of it, though its a bit fluctuating so i just backed it off and i wanted to make oc room for some games that dont like oc, maybe your processor will be the same, never know

15 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Also i wanna oc my cpu but idk cause temps are a bit high.getting to about 52c even on water at 4ghz, safe temps for intel is about 70-80c but that doesnt mean i wanna be that high lol

my current oc is 4ghz at 1.18 volts an my 5820k

Well you did start at 3.3. So a fair overclock anyway.

13 hours ago, Zackfoo said:

Guys. I sold my strafe rgb. Trying to find my next keyboard.

I really do not know which layout or switch i really want. So just gives me opinions on the keyboard.

Namely, 

Corsair k70 rapidfire

Pok3r 3 black with mx blue or brown 

Filco MJ2 tkl

Ducky one.

I like my pok3r. Is nice.

Blarg

17 minutes ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

Question...do any of you guys know websites where there's lots of loli ? 

zCpoeur.gif

there are a few members that would probably but not sure if they are still active.

4 minutes ago, ScootsMcgoots said:

Cool!  So do you know if they know any websites where you can buy life size  loli statues or life sized objects? 

I feel like @DigitalHermit may know a thing or 2 about loli things