Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

oh god

Senran kagura is coming to steam. 

xseed you crazy lot.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

18 hours ago, Avericious said:

This is among the shittiest excuses fanboys make. You are not a special individual with more discerning tastes than the rest. They didn't like it, your opinion to the contrary means nothing.

Im trying to be nice, but they didn't understand it thus they didn't like it. That is the reason for me not liking some animes but im fine that he didnt like it I just pointed out the obvious because of what he said "repetitive" if he just said he didn't like it I wouldn't even have commented. I dont understand why you are so heated you keyboard warrior

New to the forum! Treat me well please :3 as I am a noob

On 5/22/2016 at 9:34 PM, zymax_be said:

It has been such a long time since I've been on here, anything this season worth watching? 

13220973_1356414691041466_80284782752850

Every season is the season for mirai nikki. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

some of you dudes should hop back on discord bandwagon, the honeymoon phase is mostly over.

makes the forum pretty useless now.

note the wording, if you're going to be a spaz on there then this isn't an invite

Error: 410

What did i miss?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

1 minute ago, KRImSIN said:

What did i miss?

Not a whole lot.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

On 5/24/2016 at 4:53 AM, I need a better name said:

Finished Soul Eater, and I'm wondering if I should watch Soul Eater NOT!

we dont talk about soul eater NOT here lol dont ever watch that

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

10 hours ago, helping said:

some of you dudes should hop back on discord bandwagon, the honeymoon phase is mostly over.

makes the forum pretty useless now.

note the wording, if you're going to be a spaz on there then this isn't an invite

yep... hop onto discord and vitalius' powertrip for the 3rd or 4th time now.

seems ill probably be here more for a bit to test and see if ltt has fixed some things... tho probably not

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

2 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

we dont talk about soul eater NOT here lol dont ever watch that

I saw the ecchi tag and wanted to watch it just to see what they could fuck over in soul eater lol

1 minute ago, Charger said:

I saw the ecchi tag and wanted to watch it just to see what they could fuck over in soul eater lol

its sooo bad lol but least they got one thing right.... its NOT soul eater

1 minute ago, That_Random_Guy said:

its sooo bad lol but least they got one thing right.... its NOT soul eater

Still makes me want to watch it lol

1 minute ago, Charger said:

Still makes me want to watch it lol

Avoiding responsibilities.gif

dont say i didnt warn ya

50 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Not a whole lot.

I shall take my leave again.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

4 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Well, I'm still here.  But, to make you happy my cable mods caught fire. :/  

Why did your cables catch on fire?

Blarg

1 minute ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Avoiding responsibilities.gif

dont say i didnt warn ya

The ecchi tag was all the warning and allure I needed lol

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Short I guess?  I dunno I had 3 chained on one side, and after awhile it just randomly smoked up a week ago.  So, I pulled them all out of Vash and across the room.  Moronically onto carpet. xD

nice job. 

tumblr_n99owvCBXz1sgl0ajo1_250.gif

Blarg

On 5/24/2016 at 11:51 AM, Technicolors said:

@TopWargamer you still having that trip to japan?

I'm still planning on it, yes. I needed people to go with, and I have friends that are down, but I didn't give them enough time to save up the money. I'm shooting for next summer now, which gives them (hopefully) plenty of time to save up the money.

COMIC SANS

23 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

I'm still planning on it, yes. I needed people to go with, and I have friends that are down, but I didn't give them enough time to save up the money. I'm shooting for next summer now, which gives them (hopefully) plenty of time to save up the money.

i might be able to join, seeing that we both live in the same area 

18 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

i might be able to join, seeing that we both live in the same area 

Bro sweet. I'm down with that!

COMIC SANS

4 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

Bro sweet. I'm down with that!

D: i wanna go to japan......sadly no cash... well i got cash but new gpus.... the struggle

9 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

D: i wanna go to japan......sadly no cash... well i got cash but new gpus.... the struggle

Mmmmmmm that 1070 coming out in a few weeks. The hype is so real.

COMIC SANS

3 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

Mmmmmmm that 1070 coming out in a few weeks. The hype is so real.

nah i got a 980ti already. i wanna go sli 1080

Woooo!! Finally watched Diamond no Ace season 2 ;)

and .... wrote a crappy review :/ 

The feeling when you see growth in your mother tongue essays, but writings in english are still the same :D

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya