Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
15 minutes ago, Daegun said:

I also approve of Kokoro Connect. Loved it. For the OVAs, basically the light novel finished up but didn't have enough material for a whole 2nd season, so they just made a few OVAs.

I had no idea, i'm glad they managed to do that though, the anime would've been completely different if it only had 13 episodes.

Just started(1 ep so far) Boku Dake ga Inai Machi cuz a friend recommended it to me, and i saw @azurezeed say it was good ^^ Man the art style and quality is very good! I like that. And that's one hell of a 1st episode!!

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

5 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

No.

But I have finished it, does that counts?

Yeah I guess^^ How'd you like it? I kinda love it, just fun to watch for me personally:D

7 minutes ago, ISOlated said:

Yeah I guess^^ How'd you like it? I kinda love it, just fun to watch for me personally:D

I liked barely enough to give a shot for S2. It had few good moments and it always kept a good pace, so there weren't moments of boredom.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

1 hour ago, ISOlated said:

Anyone else watching Konosuba atm?

Finished it last week I think? 

5 hours ago, ISOlated said:

Anyone else watching Konosuba atm?

i did watch it not anyone since it finished, but it was easily my favorite this season

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I need to watch more anime. Gotta stop playing video games though.

6 hours ago, SparkyRain said:

@Daegun

Anime industry

Average anime fan

1.PNG.df63e8365c5c08e322120128f5bab5ba.P

I don't blame the industry for giving them what they want but that shit just makes me cringe. Unfortunate the dumbest voice is the loudest one.

Subaru?

anjq7SA.gif

Blarg

6 hours ago, eelnico09 said:

I had no idea, i'm glad they managed to do that though, the anime would've been completely different if it only had 13 episodes.

Just started(1 ep so far) Boku Dake ga Inai Machi cuz a friend recommended it to me, and i saw @azurezeed say it was good ^^ Man the art style and quality is very good! I like that. And that's one hell of a 1st episode!!

Watch it! One of the best animes from the winter season so far :P

3 minutes ago, mosin40 said:

Not sure if someone posted this, but these are the Spring animes that are going to be aired:

umm sorry to disappoint you but those are for 2015 not 2016

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

2 minutes ago, themaniac said:

umm sorry to disappoint you but those are for 2015 not 2016

My bad, edited post :P 

Internet is so slow 

44 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

I need to watch more anime. Gotta stop playing video games though.

Subaru?

anjq7SA.gif

There is an anime for the Subaru company lol but I have no idea what they are talking about.

Time to squee: http://www.anime-evo.net/2016/03/28/natsumes-book-of-friends-season-5-announced-for-fall-2016/

59 minutes ago, Charger said:

There is an anime for the Subaru company lol but I have no idea what they are talking about.

You mean that generic magical girl show where they ride around on brooms that are really drive trains?

10 hours ago, eelnico09 said:

Nice!!

Kokoro Connect is on my top anime of all time, i liked it A LOT. You watched the 4 ovas that give the anime an ending right?

I also postponed it a lot, and when i wrote a mini-review about it after finishing it, i remember i regretted that decision, but i also liked a lot that the synopsis didn't spoil much about it.

Best thing about it to me, is how "unique" the plot was.

The ovas are basically episodes that grant the anime a good ending.

Hidden Content

Yeah i watched them and yes with the sinopsis i thought the whole anime would be about body switching, but it's OK that way you don't know what will be the next phenomenon.

8 hours ago, eelnico09 said:

Oh I liked the art style and atmosphere a lot, and it's an anime made to be marathoned ;p, I'm glad I didn't have to wait a week between each episode.

1 hour ago, mosin40 said:

Not sure if someone posted this, but these are the Spring animes that are going to be aired:

I'm looking forward to seeing:

Koutetsujou no kanebari

Joker game

Concrete revolutio 2nd season

Mayoiga

Bougou stray dogs

And others I'll check out

Big order

Kuromukuro

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

1 hour ago, mosin40 said:

The only thing on that list that has a guaranteed must watch from me is JoJo. The rest will have to prove they're worth it.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

OHMYGOD I NEED TO BE ACTIVE BACK. JEEZUS LIKE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I MISSED HEAVEN SOCIETY

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

1 hour ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

You mean that generic magical girl show where they ride around on brooms that are really drive trains?

Wait. What?

1 hour ago, SparkyRain said:

Yada yada yada! Grr you folks.

273aff240701c3ddd6c3d1a284c6b3bb28e02241

Well I thought it was fitting.

Blarg

4 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Subaru?

anjq7SA.gif

yep and its Colin Mcrae's rally car. may he RIP

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

So this is what it looks like when I take a screenshot now. Not quite done yet, still need to change the right hand monitor to another Dell U2414H and put it in portrait. 

Also, Shinobu, so somewhat on topic. 

shinobu screen.jpg

4 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

So this is what it looks like when I take a screenshot now. Not quite done yet, still need to change the right hand monitor to another Dell U2414H and put it in portrait. 

Also, Shinobu, so somewhat on topic. 

shinobu screen.jpg

First time I've seen you in here...

I like the top-left. 

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

1 minute ago, Crowes said:

First time I've seen you in here...

I like the top-left. 

I haven't posted in the thread for a while. Maybe not since the forum style change?