Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
29 minutes ago, azurezeed said:

Tho the novels are pretty good, well the Alicization arc it's the best SAO have to offer so far, and it's also pretty long it could become 2 more seasons of anime of 24 episodes each or even more.

I'm hopping for a great season 3 of SAO, if the studio manage to adapt the novels well enough, because I felt season 2 wasn't made the best way IMO.

I just hope that if they do animate Alicization, that they don't just try to cram 8+ volumes worth of content into a single 24 episodes season... Especially when we consider that a single season so far is like, 4 volumes long and already skips a lot of content. I personally enjoyed the anime, both season 1 and 2, but the novel was still better for me.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, azurezeed said:

Nothing confirmed, and Woot? Really?

That's an anime to look forward to, forget about SAO give me Citrus!!! *w*

It basical says the looking for a studio to animate it. And nothing has been heard after (haven't looked for it some time) But waiting for this.

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

I just hope that if they do animate Alicization, that they don't just try to cram 8+ volumes worth of content into a single 24 episodes season... Especially when we consider that a single season so far is like, 4 volumes long and already skips a lot of content.

Yeah that's my greatest fear, we can only hope, they need more episodes for it to be good.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

3 hours ago, SparkyRain said:

Windows keeps saying I may want to disable apps to improve performance. I think they lost it imgur.com/E1CkGmM.png Owning a 390 but haven't got to buy a 1440p monitor. That's the plan for this year :)

Its windows. What do you expect?

Blarg

I started watching kokoro connect, and I'm starting to see why @eelnico09 liked it so much.

I'm really digging it so far, even with a premise like that they don't go the stupid lewd teen route, instead they're tackling it in a deeper manner, so far so good I hope it gets even better.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

5e256ac0fdea8a709070029ec0304dc1.png #

Cant say im a fan of the animation style. Thought id watch it anyways. 

7 hours ago, azurezeed said:

I started watching kokoro connect, and I'm starting to see why @eelnico09 liked it so much.

I'm really digging it so far, even with a premise like that they don't go the stupid lewd teen route, instead they're tackling it in a deeper manner, so far so good I hope it gets even better.

its a pretty good anime, some weird as hell stuff in it though. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

13 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

1.JPG.5ef2279097606a765f63ad6cfea39a20.J

Heavy-Breathing-Fat-Cat-Meme-Gif.gif

yesss :3

tumblr_o2pmhzoORS1twyezqo1_500.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Tokyo ESP is actually pretty awesome.

Listen if you care.

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

So, while looking around on ebay, for maybe a steal on an 8gb card, I found this fake bios thing.  Notice how they stole Batman's logo to sell it. xD 

It's a legit company http://www.jegy.com.cn/ But they run out of buisness. 

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

If you look at the pics closely, it's the fake bios 7870s and other cards with fake bios.  That blue and grey design.

Item location.. Of course it's fake.

6 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I sent you a message of the full page cuz ebay things are only allowed in status updates and messages. xD They list it as a 750 then say it's a 750ti, and it has the same cooler as every fake Nvidia and AMD card.  Yet, they use Batman's logo, and then they use jegy's name when that company never made one.  Too legit for meh blood. xD 

I have bought things on eBay that were listed as 3 different things depending on what you read in the listing. It was only a few dollars though and sadly it was not the one of the 3 I needed lol

11 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

lol this is just one of those fake bios cards with the mostly ugly grey cooler and like a few blue stripes. xD 

Xfx I heard? Right in the feels

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.giphy.com%2F

Spoiler

IMG_20160326_182821.thumb.jpg.5818ce0a79

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

The jegy one from china is what I was talking about.

I've actually had no problem with xfx gpus.  I'm debating between a gigabyte and an xfx 390, though.

Obvious didn't open hidden content

so Bubuki Buranki ended and i only have one question WHAT HAPPENED TO AZUMA'S DAD AND SISTER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Finished watching Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen, I didn't realize it was possible to make an anime entirely about bathing (sarcasm but not really). They set it up for a second season, which if they do make I really hope it is much better than this season. This series felt very reminiscent of the OVA for the original show but without the full fan service. It didn't even start to get good until half way through the series and by that point I was ready to drop it.

Intel Xeon 1650 V0 (4.4GHz @1.4V), ASRock X79 Extreme6, 32GB of HyperX 1866, Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT, Silverstone Redline (black) RL05BB-W, Crucial MX500 500GB SSD, TeamGroup GX2 512GB SSD, WD AV-25 1TB 2.5" HDD with generic Chinese 120GB SSD as cache, x2 Seagate 2TB SSHD(RAID 0) with generic Chinese 240GB SSD as cache, SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 850, x2 Acer H236HL, Acer V277U be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4, Logitech K120, Tecknet "Gaming" mouse, Creative Inspire T2900, HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless headset, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

4 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Snip

"jegy graphic card" So you only get the one graphic? Sorry I had too... :|

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

7e82b1ee0f0d76edeb38c8235e03496e.jpg

When ever i feel bad i remind myself that it could be a lot worse.

Listen if you care.

46 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Does anybody know the difference between the 2 gigabyte 390s windforce and gaming and the xfx 390?

Windforce 1000mhz base clock

G1 Gaming 1025mhz base clock

Both come with zero fan mode and backplate. 

XFX R9 390 DD 1015mhz base clock

XFX R9 390 DD Black Edition 1050mhz base clock, diffrent capacitators

XFX R9 390 DD X OC 1060mhz base clock (Black edition v2, 2016 refresh)

19 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Basically, my budget maxes at 320.

Basical they all are 390's. The few bucks up and down are for useless rgb's, adding "gaming" stickers and a few mhz on the vbios (for the lazy folks that don't know msi afterburner) And for the lost ones they offer a piece of metal (backplate) that is production cost of 2 dollar. 

Paint your pc black to add more horsepower, anything else is marketing lol. 

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Well, it's pretty much just those 3.  I heard the Gigabyte one have bad coolers, but the xfx one, after a rebate will cost me 300 while the other two, after in state sales tax, will be like 320ish.  So, I was looking more at the xfx one.  lol

If it's xfx. 390 DD, idle 25 c°, cap 64 c° with 4 noctua a14's at 50%. Ambient is around 21 c° from testing. Never seen more then 70 c° on the card with aida nailing it.

3 hours ago, SparkyRain said:

Windforce 1000mhz base clock

G1 Gaming 1025mhz base clock

Both come with zero fan mode and backplate. 

XFX R9 390 DD 1015mhz base clock

XFX R9 390 DD Black Edition 1050mhz base clock, diffrent capacitators

XFX R9 390 DD X OC 1060mhz base clock (Black edition v2, 2016 refresh)

I thought the G1 was binned chips also. Could be wrong.

Blarg