Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Might need a new phone soon, any recommendations? Using a oneplus one atm.

What opask said

How come?

Either way don't get an expensive one its pointless IMO. Just get a nexus device or a Zenphone 2 or something. They will last for the same amount of time and probably be the same in terms of useful user performance.

What's the issue with your OPO? Might be fixed by moving over to Oxygen OS over CM11 or CM12. Oxygen is basically stock android.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You got that not too long ago right?

Thinking I am going to sell the corsair psu and put the money to an external hdd.

Blarg

Huh. Well. This interesting (to me).

... why uncle. why did u buy me a 24 pack of king size BIG CUP Reeses for my birthday. Along with a 24 pack of king size kit kats. 

... soooo full. can't stop eating reeses. too much peanut butter. eating anyway.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Lg g4,nexus 5x

Whats good about these select phones?

How come?

Either way don't get an expensive one its pointless IMO. Just get a nexus device or a Zenphone 2 or something. They will last for the same amount of time and probably be the same in terms of useful user performance.

My OnePlus One's physical back button is activating on its own randomly...

Z3 Compact

I like the sony phones but this one looks like it's somewhat out of date spec wise.

What opask said

What's the issue with your OPO? Might be fixed by moving over to Oxygen OS over CM11 or CM12. Oxygen is basically stock android.

You got that not too long ago right?

Thinking I am going to sell the corsair psu and put the money to an external hdd.

Basically my OnePlus One's back button is acting up and I'm out of warranty, the on screen buttons work fine however so I know its a hardware problem. 

My father needs a new phone because his flip phone is dying, so I might as well get a new one now-soonish.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I think that mindset is better for productivity of thinking and thought experiments, but not necessarily enjoyable. I think a balance should be kept. That's generally why I discuss (primarily) the positive. It's not that I lack criticism entirely, there are things I don't like about all these shows, but it's generally counter productive to me as I have a bad habit of my attitude being poorly influenced by negativity. In other words, if I focus on more negatives about something, I myself getting a more negative attitude in the moment. I don't like being negative. Do keep in mind that I may be more emotionally effected in this way that other people may not be. Also (this clarification probably should've been addressed sooner) I don't like to argue usually because I fear escalation. That tends to lead to people's pride being a higher priority than keeping a level head. Also, it's generally not considered good form. It's also the reason why it took me a few posts to start expanding on my opinions of F/Z & UBW

Wait so you think you like discussing anime but you do the exact opposite? Cause discussing anime is a lot about opinions and negative views from person to person and only discussing the positive is more counterproductive then discussing the negative, because discussing the positive blinds you from the actual shit.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Whats good about these select phones?

I like the sony phones but this one looks like it's somewhat out of date spec wise.

Basically my OnePlus One's back button is acting up and I'm out of warranty, the on screen buttons work fine however so I know its a hardware problem.

My father needs a new phone because his flip phone is dying, so I might as well get a new one now-soonish.

Out of date spec?

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha.

U funny.

Then the normal Z3.

Wait so you think you like discussing anime but you do the exact opposite? Cause discussing anime is a lot about opinions and negative views from person to person and only discussing the positive is more counterproductive then discussing the negative, because discussing the positive blinds you from the actual shit.

You can also be blinded from the negativity as well. Anime isn't simply crap, if it was you probably wouldn't be here. :P Discussing nothing but negatives blinds you to the goodness in anime just like how the opposite can theoretically occur. Negativity doesn't gain an exception just because people often think of it as a synonym to realism.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Huh. I thought if I set the on-screen buttons to on, the hardware buttons were disabled. I'll test it on Oxygen OS on my OPO soon.

Random Fun Fact:

In South America, to get more Coke (as in, the Soda) to sell, you have to give the delivery man your Coke bottles. He fills them then returns them. So instead of selling Coke in the bottles, they pour the drink into plastic pouches when they sell them to you. Because plastic pouches are far cheaper then the glass bottles they use down there.

† Christian Member †

In South America, to get more Coke (as in, the Soda) to sell, you have to give the delivery man your Coke bottles. He fills them then returns them. So instead of selling Coke in the bottles, they pour the drink into plastic pouches when they sell them to you. Because plastic pouches are far cheaper then the glass bottles they use down there.

The main thing I learned from that is I have a coke right next to me that I need to start drinking. Also, I keep thinking you're an old man because of your avatar.

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

The main thing I learned from that is I have a coke right next to me that I need to start drinking. Also, I keep thinking you're an old man because of your avatar.

2010-12-31.gif

2010-01-01.gif

† Christian Member †

In South America, to get more Coke (as in, the Soda) to sell, you have to give the delivery man your Coke bottles. He fills them then returns them. So instead of selling Coke in the bottles, they pour the drink into plastic pouches when they sell them to you. 

Doesnt Canada do something like that but with milk?

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Out of date spec?

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha.

U funny.

Then the normal Z3.

Well going from the OnePlus One... 3gbs of ram to 2gbs...

Huh. I thought if I set the on-screen buttons to on, the hardware buttons were disabled. I'll test it on Oxygen OS on my OPO soon.

Random Fun Fact:

If you turn on the on screen buttons the hardware buttons are disabled. I use the hardware buttons 24/7 so now that the "back" hardware button is activating at random I have to use the on-screen buttons.... and I don't like using the on-screen buttons.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

a Windows Phone

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Has anyone been watching sakurako-san no ashimoto ni wa shitai ga umatteiru? 

If so is it any good? I really like mystery type shows so would it be worth picking up?

Also psychological thrillers but there aren't many good ones of them.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I think that mindset is better for productivity of thinking and thought experiments, but not necessarily enjoyable.

Well sure, but where's the fun in just hopping onto a forum to say "anime X is great"? That's not much of a discussion, or recommendation. And what's the fun in only talking about positives, when it doesn't really generate a discussion? Might as well talk about the negatives, too. Nobody said you have to go overboard (though I understand it if you're concerned that you will go overboard).

I think a balance should be kept. That's generally why I discuss (primarily) the positive.

I don't believe "balance" means just discussing the positives (or negatives) alone. So when people only talk positives, I provide the negatives :) It's not to make you enjoy the anime less, but to make a recommendation more useful to other readers.

I don't like to argue usually because I fear escalation. That tends to lead to people's pride being a higher priority than keeping a level head. Also, it's generally not considered good form. It's also the reason why it took me a few posts to start expanding on my opinions of F/Z & UBW

Don't worry about that, as we're all here to provide our opinions. We won't tolerate things escalating too far. I just don't want this to become yet another pointless forum where every "discussion" about anime boils down to "X sucks" or "X is awesome" with barely any actual discussion taking place (as is sadly common).

With Magi, I don't think there's much I don't like.

Neat. Was it on our recommendations thread already? It sounds like you might be able to give us a good blurb about it, if it's not (and you'd like to).

eb3c1906e590c80e660aab46843a4ab1.gifddac5ce22fa58ae7c39a08602fb2e2ac.gif8c392b6b5a1de7b9038e982d2349a976.gif1cadcf22f782de99f0c5e449aca5eb17.500x281

Guys, I have a problem (over a period of 4-5 days):
23534220832_789013ed9d_o.jpg

3 Reese's big cup wrappers are missing.

† Christian Member †

Suddenly I'm reminded of Jamiroquai for some reason (probably that music video for Virtual Insanity). I'm also reminded of Halloween.

At least theres what looks like yogurt in there so your fine. lol

23534220832_789013ed9d_o.jpg

Dang boy, you better share.

At least theres what looks like yogurt in there so your fine. lol

If it wasn't for the yogurt it would be unhealthy of course.

-In reponse to Magi-

Neat. Was it on our recommendations thread already?

I have no idea, I just returned to LTT yesterday (from a 6-12month or so break) so I have no idea what's been recommended or on the weekly list since then.

I have a question though, why does it say you have 5 posts yet your rep is so high? I think I'm misunderstanding how that works or something.

I have a question though, why does it say you have 5 posts yet your rep is so high? I think I'm misunderstanding how that works or something.

Basically your number of posts dont increase if your in the off topic fourms. this thread is off topic but your posts can be liked and it adds to your rep.

If it wasn't for the yogurt it would be unhealthy of course.

I have no idea, I just returned to LTT yesterday (from a 6-12month or so break) so I have no idea what's been recommended or on the weekly list since then.

He mostly post here, and post count doesn't go up in off topic, likes do however.

Not like any of this matter really.

Basically your number of posts dont increase if your in the off topic fourms. this thread is off topic but your posts can be liked and it adds to your rep.

He mostly post here, and post count doesn't go up in off topic, likes do however.

Not like any of this matter really.

I see, thanks for clarifying.