Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Pfft. I have no obligations to serve!

But you aren't the Fred we know without the Oreki avatar.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Hm,the D Activators have better output though.  And, they are used by a much better guitarist!  

He sorta reminds me of jeff loomis, he's pretty sweet too. Even though straight up shred isn't my thing, their solo duel is pretty fun to watch. He may not be as good technically but Tosin has made some of my favorite music, he's pretty great.

The way I see it is that you can always turn up the gain, but you can't turn down the output of your pickups without the volume pot changing the sound a tiny bit, but I'm probably not qualified to come to any conclusions. Well I guess the gain affects the sound to, so no right answer there. /rambling

Old shit no one cares about but me.

35th antimagic just got a twist...

yandere imouto...

yandere imouto, looks like i'm gonna have to watch it

o9XMZUg.gif

plot twist, she's crying over the loss of her lover who died, Oreki

WAIT WAIT @MyInnerFred you changed your picture? WHAT IS THIS?!?!

THIS... IS... SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I think I will hold off until the anime club one and try to do something for that

Sounds good to me. One of the forum wide giveaway prizes already arrived.

My wallet will despise me in the coming 2 months.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

guys im gonna be inactive on the forum for a few weeks as I try to process the loss of Oreki from this group(and im like sick as all hell currently).

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Anyone knows how to only veiw bash posts in this thread ? Or any other member.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Anyone knows how to only veiw bash posts in this thread ? Or any other member.

I wish I knew of a way, I only know tapatalk has a follow user function.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

guys im gonna be inactive on the forum for a few weeks as I try to process the loss of Oreki from this group(and im like sick as all hell currently).

Get better soon.

I wish I knew of a way, I only know tapatalk has a follow user function.

Problem with it that the cloudflare anti ddos doesn't work with taptalk, and that thing is like on a lot of times. ( don't know if it changed now or it's still the same )

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

@MyInnerFred

Go watch Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru now... It's a lot like Hyouka but with more tension... and more bones...

i will watch! what is bone btw...

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Get better soon.

well fred you should do at least what you can to help. 

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Lowering the standards happens when you can't find the anime that are considered good + you're not open minded

It can also happen gradually, when you don't really pay attention. It happened to me and I didn't realize it until I looked back at my earlier reviews, and I'm pretty conscious of those things. I would have rated today's anime more harshly back 10 years ago, and it's not just because I was overly critical back then, or my tastes have changed all that much (based on my reviews and notes)... I just got used to certain trends in anime. Had I only focused on the positives, my "standards drop" would have been even more pronounced, given my approach.

Basically, the urge to want the things you enjoy to be good is so powerful that you can end up being counter-productive to your own cause. I know several people who wouldn't watch older anime anymore because they assumed they were worse. They regretted it once they realized it was just some aspects of production that have improved, not the storytelling or characterization or the "art". Their standards had gone down, when they really thought they had gone up.

So the new Digimon season i was excited as fuck for, turns up to be a 6 20 min ova thing. Not only that, but it was boring as fuck, pretty disappointing.

What are you talking about, every OVA is divided in actual episodes, the first OVA had 4 20 min long episodes, so in total you're getting around 24 episodes, but released as OVAs

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

good job well done!

I have a giant pikachu from when I was 10ish. Well done. You win.

I was impressed.

About what?

Had to reinstall my backup software. C drive backed up no problem but when I went to the next drive it gave me an error.

Yuki-Using-Computer-GIF-yuki-nagato-3866

Of the gif @JuztBe made.

Should I watch Fate/Stay Night? The one from '06 or w/e. I heard it was pretty bad but nothing further than that.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Should I watch Fate/Stay Night? The one from '06 or w/e. I heard it was pretty bad but nothing further than that.

Watch new one. F/SN unlimited bladeworks.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

It can also happen gradually, when you don't really pay attention. It happened to me and I didn't realize it until I looked back at my earlier reviews, and I'm pretty conscious of those things. I would have rated today's anime more harshly back 10 years ago, and it's not just because I was overly critical back then, or my tastes have changed all that much (based on my reviews and notes)... I just got used to certain trends in anime. Had I only focused on the positives, my "standards drop" would have been even more pronounced, given my approach.

Basically, the urge to want the things you enjoy to be good is so powerful that you can end up being counter-productive to your own cause. I know several people who wouldn't watch older anime anymore because they assumed they were worse. They regretted it once they realized it was just some aspects of production that have improved, not the storytelling or characterization or the "art". Their standards had gone down, when they really thought they had gone up.

I have a hard time watching old anime because i am kind of... fussy? about quality and sometimes i just can't watch it.

But i have to say, the best animes i've seen were aired 8-10 years ago or so (NANA being the last one i enjoyed SO SO much).

And it's weird, or maybe just sad, for some reason i can't find anime of such quality(NANA-like quality), probably Chihayafuru is the only anime that's somewhat recent and is very good, and it's not even over i can't wait for a 3rd season.

Hell, how many anime have more than 12-13 eps on this last season? Lots of episodes is not something i love, but it definately helps to get into the story and the characters more than 12 20min episodes of which up to episode 5 they are still introducing characters.

Quality is worse, and now you have 3 seasons of 12 episodes each, when a single season of 20 episodes was more than enough.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2