Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

wait, is that serious?

vP4QpO8.gif

I must have been drinking that day, because I never remembered.

Paranoia Agent starting off pretty decent, I like the feel.

Ehh.. Zankyo bo Terror is good just accept it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

linus has a waifu pillow , why dont you ?

attachicon.giflinus has waifu pillow.jpg

maybe linus actually had that one at his house and he snuggled with it when he could

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Mein Gott... I'm away for a while, and you fuckers finally start talking about anime.

@BashZeStampeedo I've seen most episode of himouto and I'll just let you know it will just get worse.

Good to know, thanks.

That sure the hell doesn't encourage me to watch it.

The Steins;Gate anime is basically told a bit like a prolonged episode of a TV procedural drama; the slow burn at the start is pretty much necessary to give a crap about what happens later. Whether that's your kind of thing is beyond me.

@mosin40 @Charger ..well the "amirite" was intended as a flag for that line to be read as facetious

you can try it I guess, it's "dystopian" (dem red squiddles rn omg) as more of a consequence of the idea of the whole thing, meaning it just kinda happens to be dystopian since it works out better that way and enables them to do toilet ecchi screenplay with practically zero effort. Not that most other anime try that hard, humor me.

putting shimoneta next to dystopia seriously devalues that word.

from what I saw it was terribly unfunny, but YMMV

ya that is kind of what I thought it would be but I may check it out any ways just because you described it as a dystopia. At one point I was activly looking for dystopian themed books to read. So I read The Time Machine, we, Brave New World, Nineteen Eighty-Four, Fahrenheit 451, The Road, and maybe some others I cant think of right now.

I probably can, but only because I also have Rick and Morty there bringing up the proverbial average.

Wooooo, Rick and Morty

Steve

Kyokai no Kanata movie, maybe free movie

Still waiting on that kyoukai no kanatas second movie to be subbed...its been months since its release.

Hyouka Season 2

Who am I kidding?...

Yes please...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

ya that is kind of what I thought it would be but I may check it out any ways just because you described it as a dystopia. At one point I was activly looking for dystopian themed books to read. So I read The Time Machine, we, Brave New World, Nineteen Eighty-Four, Fahrenheit 451, The Road, and maybe some others I cant think of right now.

emphasizing that calling Shimoneta a dystopia is like calling a pile of sugar a bag of skittles

Error: 410

Still waiting on that kyoukai no kanatas second movie to be subbed...its been months since its release.

Yes please...

the main problem with movie subs is often the lack of simulcast so you have to wait for a BD release to sub the sucker and then everyone just forgets about it.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

the main problem with movie subs is often the lack of simulcast so you have to wait for a BD release to sub the sucker and then everyone just forgets about it.

yea im almost thinking it was forgot about. Its been like 6 months give or take

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

The Steins;Gate anime is basically told a bit like a prolonged episode of a TV procedural drama; the slow burn at the start is pretty much necessary to give a crap about what happens later. Whether that's your kind of thing is beyond me.

I dont really have anything against a slow start but I didn't even find its start very interesting. I may go back and watch it at some point but it isnt high on my lists of things to watch. I think it was just way over hyped to me and the slow start meant that it didn't live up to the hype at the start so I dropped it.  

emphasizing that calling Shimoneta a dystopia is like calling a pile of sugar a bag of skittles

lol ya I get that it is kind of dystopian just as a way to make the story work

probs

sorry i didn't repliy faster, but this week was a busy one.

it kind of got resolved, but if you have any suggestions on the matter, go ahead.

it can be any horror anime now if you want.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Watching Mikakunin de Shinkoukei. Mashiro is the best. Totally worth watching it just to see her. :P

Usually don't watch shows for cute characters or moe, but Mashiro is just absurd levels of adorable.

She carried the show completely on her own, the rest bored me

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Yes.... i need this in my life...

post-259091-0-21745500-1444401362_thumb.

Hopefully its true

Just finished Azumanga Daioh. I am sad now. 

Fucking hell, The end of this show made me somehow want to go back to high school. What the fuck? I didn't even like high school. Not only did it make me sad because because the show is over, but it made me sad because it makes me remember that everything in life has an end.

Fuck you azumanga daioh. <3

Old shit no one cares about but me.

shit ive encountered post bloody awesome anime depression. Since ive not watched any nice animes in a while ive not experienced this as a result. Forgot how much i hate it. 

Brynhildr in the Darkness is really good, ending is a bit dodgy and a lot of saved by the power of editing at the end, its one of those animes that should of had 24 episodes instead of 13 so they can fully flesh out the story regardless they achieved a lot in the time they had.

the anime slashed a lot of the manga (an entire arc, and a important one since it has a lot of relevance in the future) just for the sake of reaching that final fight, if you liked the anime you'll love the manga.

and since the anime did that, i don't think we'll get a second season (just like what happened to Elfen Lied).

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So... anyone wonder why kyoani hasnt released anything in a while... or than hibiki in the last year or so. wonder if they have something big in the works

They are adapting Musaigen no Phantom World, and it's been rumoured they are the studio working on Bakuon!!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

They are adapting Musaigen no Phantom World, and it's been rumoured they are the studio working on Bakuon!!

the covert art and it being Kyoani are slightly worrying, but the author gets no hits on Google

might be interesting

---

..so the FRS my cousin bought

when he cracked it open the guy who owned it before shoved a fan into the intake

Ecy3Ne8.png

I guess it was just making too much HP

...why?

Because i genuinely liked it, outside of a few certain points episode 6 being 1 of them. And just because a show is shit in your taste doesnt mean that it is in another persons.

Because i genuinely liked it, outside of a few certain points episode 6 being 1 of them. And just because a show is shit in your taste doesnt mean that it is in another persons.

you're putting words in his mouth and you need not defend yourself, he's literally asking why (is it good)?

which is a good question to ask since there's many that people like that I don't understand why they like it or why it's considered good.

i.e. what is it about it that you find entertaining

you're putting words in his mouth and you need not defend yourself, he's literally asking why (is it good)?

which is a good question to ask since there's many that people like that I don't understand why they like it or why it's considered good.

i.e. what is it about it that you find entertaining

yep bash is good at trying to get people to explain what they like and dislike about things.

Sorry. My bad then though i do remember someone saying that it was complete shit a few pages ago and that everything was wrong about it. It may have been him or may not i didnt look back and when i read why? That was the first thing that came up. To answer his question though. To me it had an engaging freak of nature love vibe going on and didnt. Really have it go through. The second movie HOPEFULLY will take it a step farther and actually a happy or anime happy ending. Yes i know that a few characters are annoying and could use a rewrite but i just enjoyed it.

And again sorry bash if you honestly were just asking a question

Sorry. My bad then though i do remember someone saying that it was complete shit a few pages ago and that everything was wrong about it. It may have been him or may not i didnt look back and when i read why? That was the first thing that came up. To answer his question though. To me it had an engaging freak of nature love vibe going on and didnt. Really have it go through. The second movie HOPEFULLY will take it a step farther and actually a happy or anime happy ending. Yes i know that a few characters are annoying and could use a rewrite but i just enjoyed it.

And again sorry bash if you honestly were just asking a question

I was just asking, but it's alright, I was in too much of a rush when I posted to make it longer, and I figured the people here have seen me ask this question enough times to know what I meant :)

So basically you enjoyed the romance elements because they were atypical? Alright, that's good to know. I'd only watched a couple of episodes and didn't think that the romance was showing signs of becoming anything special. Might be worth revisiting it at some point.

Repost? jk

But i like that song.

Daoko is amazing.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN