Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

...why?

Because i genuinely liked it, outside of a few certain points episode 6 being 1 of them. And just because a show is shit in your taste doesnt mean that it is in another persons.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Because i genuinely liked it, outside of a few certain points episode 6 being 1 of them. And just because a show is shit in your taste doesnt mean that it is in another persons.

you're putting words in his mouth and you need not defend yourself, he's literally asking why (is it good)?

which is a good question to ask since there's many that people like that I don't understand why they like it or why it's considered good.

i.e. what is it about it that you find entertaining

Error: 410

you're putting words in his mouth and you need not defend yourself, he's literally asking why (is it good)?

which is a good question to ask since there's many that people like that I don't understand why they like it or why it's considered good.

i.e. what is it about it that you find entertaining

yep bash is good at trying to get people to explain what they like and dislike about things.

Sorry. My bad then though i do remember someone saying that it was complete shit a few pages ago and that everything was wrong about it. It may have been him or may not i didnt look back and when i read why? That was the first thing that came up. To answer his question though. To me it had an engaging freak of nature love vibe going on and didnt. Really have it go through. The second movie HOPEFULLY will take it a step farther and actually a happy or anime happy ending. Yes i know that a few characters are annoying and could use a rewrite but i just enjoyed it.

And again sorry bash if you honestly were just asking a question

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Sorry. My bad then though i do remember someone saying that it was complete shit a few pages ago and that everything was wrong about it. It may have been him or may not i didnt look back and when i read why? That was the first thing that came up. To answer his question though. To me it had an engaging freak of nature love vibe going on and didnt. Really have it go through. The second movie HOPEFULLY will take it a step farther and actually a happy or anime happy ending. Yes i know that a few characters are annoying and could use a rewrite but i just enjoyed it.

And again sorry bash if you honestly were just asking a question

I was just asking, but it's alright, I was in too much of a rush when I posted to make it longer, and I figured the people here have seen me ask this question enough times to know what I meant :)

So basically you enjoyed the romance elements because they were atypical? Alright, that's good to know. I'd only watched a couple of episodes and didn't think that the romance was showing signs of becoming anything special. Might be worth revisiting it at some point.

Repost? jk

But i like that song.

Daoko is amazing.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I was just asking, but it's alright, I was in too much of a rush when I posted to make it longer, and I figured the people here have seen me ask this question enough times to know what I meant :)

So basically you enjoyed the romance elements because they were atypical? Alright, that's good to know. I'd only watched a couple of episodes and didn't think that the romance was showing signs of becoming anything special. Might be worth revisiting it at some point.

IIRC the romance didn't have a clear direction, I wouldn't pick it up for that.

it was just there, much like standard teenage romantic tension

She carried the show completely on her own, the rest bored me

All of the other stuff is good enough to keep me entertained until Mashiro gets more screentime.

Definition of breakout character right there.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

IIRC the romance didn't have a clear direction, I wouldn't pick it up for that.

it was just there, much like standard teenage romantic tension

Yea it pocks it up toward the end like most animes and doesn't quite go all the way. Thats why i was hoping the second movie picks up from there and finishes. And as a romance anime alone i would pick it up but the story along with kyoto visuals with a bit of romance thrown in made it worth it imo. Speaking of romace anime i havent really found any that i like other than the few that everyone knows about. Ex. Toradora golden time, clannad(still crying for over a year) although i did find itazura na kiss which is pretty old as of now. But still is one of the only anime i have ever seen that continues past the first kiss other than clannad. And by past i mean way past lol

What is a anime? What is life?

Anime is life and life is anime.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

efb80867d872be3023c8faf41cb58f9c.jpg

got 1.5k achievements, life achievement right here.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

got 1.5k achievements, life achievement right here.

Your steam avatar spooks me. :c

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Your steam avatar spooks me. :c

GOOD MWAAHHAHAH

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Achievements

13%
Avg. Game Completion Rate

I should play more games.

I don't know what a anime is but I know what an anime is.

Steve

Anime is life and life is anime.

No waifu no laifu

Did I do it right, guys? Guys?

Guess not...

HPZlqVS.jpg

Sanae does not approve of your waifus

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

787 achievements, more than I thought.

I got 911... welp.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

787 achievements, more than I thought.

I got 911... welp.

Achievements

13%

Avg. Game Completion Rate

I should play more games.

I only have 977 achievements :(

How do i even check? xD

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

How do i even check? xD

Edit profile -> Featured Showcase -> Achievement Showcase.

I'm sure there is another way too, but I can't find it. xD

Edit profile -> Featured Showcase -> Achievement Showcase.

I'm sure there is another way too, but I can't find it. xD

i think you have to be lvl 10 or something.

Cpu:

How do i even check? xD

if you're a low level scrub like me you have to do it manually or use 3rd party

I have a waifu irl who looks 13, but is now 22.  xD  The worst part of it is we are moving near one of the FBI departments.   

Don`t let the FBI take your loli waifu away!

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB