Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I dropped it after the first episode lol

nice to know im not the only one to do that for steins gate either :P

I know that, at first it's just too slow, everything is slow, at first i wanted to give up on it, but decided to man up and continue to watch another episode.

Resuming it, the first 3-7 episodes are really slow, then it just gets faster and the plot bombards you with lots of action

I know that, at first it's just too slow, everything is slow, at first i wanted to give up on it, but decided to man up and continue to watch another episode.

Resuming it, the first 3-7 episodes are really slow, then it just gets faster and the plot bombards you with lots of action

it was rather overhyped and when I went to watch it just dragged so much I said fuck it and dropped it.

nice to know im not the only one to do that for steins gate either :P

You know it takes a while to start building momentum right?

it's not a shoot 'em up dunk fools action shounen, it takes some time to start moving just like anything with a story that remotely matters.

it was pretty decent

you guys basically fired up Mario and put the gameboy down because it took too long to get to the start screen

Error: 410

it's not a shoot 'em up dunk fools action shounen, it takes some time to start moving just like anything with a story that remotely matters.

it was pretty decent

you guys basically fired up Mario and put the gameboy down because it took too long to get to the start screen

I know full well what I did it was just too over hyped and was so slow in the start I didn't even care to wait it out. It was the first anime that I felt annoyed watching the first episode.

Now we know who has shit taste

I'm joking the first half was boring as fuck, but the 2nd half makes up for it. Gotta watch it like you rip off a band-aid, just get it over with.

it was pretty decent

I at least got 3 episodes in. I dont remember why I stopped.

@MyInnerFred. Full version.

I now have just over 1TB of ssd storage.

26a3fa6e-78d1-45ad-a622-5d4e8bcf8b01.jpg

Blarg

Now we know who has shit taste

I'm joking the first half was boring as fuck, but the 2nd half makes up for it. Gotta watch it like you rip off a band-aid, just get it over with.

I have stated I have shit tastes in this thread many times lol

I have stated I have shit tastes in this thread many times lol

Hello my fellow shit-taster! Wait, no... That's not right..

But seriously, just pick up Steins;Gate again. The first half or so is a drag, took me a month to finish it.

The first half or so is a drag, took me a month to finish it.

That's a shining recommendation if I've ever seen one.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

I know full well what I did it was just too over hyped and was so slow in the start I didn't even care to wait it out. It was the first anime that I felt annoyed watching the first episode.

I at least got 3 episodes in. I dont remember why I stopped.

xBL81aq.png

i mean what else could they do to make the first episode exciting aside from making it non-linear

it follows the same path of any typical story that doesn't rely on the medium that much (i.e. non-standard anime e.g. 80% of all stories ever that aren't anime)

if you can't really explain it beyond that then it doesn't make sense at all.

The introduction is always slow, that's conventional storyline design, otherwise you might as well just start every anime on episode 4/12.

I never really heard much hype for it. I was more spontaneous during those days.

You liked 12, shut up.

TWEEEEEEELLLLLLLVEEEEE

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

new super fun video on vessel for ltt members to have a cuddle off lol theyt even read some of the old Linus like fan fic and put up the fan fic drawing lol

Must watch that vid :P

Luckily i have a free 1 year subscription on vessel :P

But seriously, just pick up Steins;Gate again. The first half or so is a drag, took me a month to finish it.

That sure the hell doesn't encourage me to watch it.

xBL81aq.png

i mean what else could they do to make the first episode exciting aside from making it non-linear

it follows the same path of any typical story that doesn't rely on the medium that much (i.e. non-standard anime e.g. 80% of all stories ever that aren't anime)

if you can't really explain it beyond that then it doesn't make sense at all.

The introduction is always slow, that's conventional storyline design, otherwise you might as well just start every anime on episode 4/12.

I never really heard much hype for it. I was more spontaneous during those days.

It just had nothing in it to keep me interested and it seemed like it was just dragging in general. I understand it was a decent anime overall but if you can't make it slightly entertaining you are not going to get as many people to watch it.

You liked 12, shut up.

but its true. You basically said the first have is torture that you put yourself through just to get to the end.

Well, i finished the anime in two to three days :P

I was following steins gate when it first came out. I wasn't really aware at the time that I'm in for one heck of a show.

Waiting every week for episodes and chapters is the most awful thing.

not to mention if it takes a month!! Damn you AGK and Horimiya.

meanwhile We have a Shokugekin no Souma(food wars) update

Nakiri Erina fanservice to the maaaaxxx.

Shokugeki no Souma Ch. 138

005.jpg

006.jpg

giphy.gif

was expecting more since the author used to be into doujins. 

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

It just had nothing in it to keep me interested and it seemed like it was just dragging in general. I understand it was a decent anime overall but if you can't make it slightly entertaining you are not going to get as many people to watch it.

but its true. You basically said the first have is torture that you put yourself through just to get to the end.

THE FIRST HALF IS ACTION PACKED NON-STOP ACTION WITH ACTION SCENES

Yeah, I'm just giving it to you straight. Overtime the show picks up speed, but whatever I guess. 

And I was joking to Oasis, we just pick on each other.

The difference here being watching by hook or watched to get hooked, you sounding like the latter and were probably never particularly interested in the first place.

like most media. it's mid to end loaded, it has to build towards action since it simply can't start there without using that lame as fuck method of starting something in the middle or near the end.

just like any arbitrary book if you have no interest in it before starting, the odds of you making it to the actual story beyond the preface are likely diminished.

Finished the Wangan Midnight Anime last night. Was a fun ride with an excellent soundtrack. The franchise gets compared to initial D all the time and i would argue that its more of a car show than initial D. The focus is not on the drivers and their accomplishments but the cars that they drive and the constant pursuit to be the fastest racer on the Wangan. This goal results in a lot of tuning talk and the 2 main cars one upping each other in the various arcs of the series. Also has a mad soundtrack to top everything off. 

post-20323-0-34364500-1444371336.jpg

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I forgot.

When the hell? And why?!

channel super fun , all i have to say xD

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky