Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

It's so large and nasty. 

No air flow.

No cable management

Look hard as shit to build in.

Would be heavy as fuck.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Looks like a stove to me. :D

Sorry if I offended anybody.

ok good , im not the only one who thinks it looks like one and would act like one 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Well I've started daredevil finally...

Ah, enjoy! It's pretty good.

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

ok good , im not the only one who thinks it looks like one and would act like one 

Same here.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Same here.

i mean unless it was meant to be a dual purpose case that is an oven and pc all at once 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

That's barely even considered to be in an early prototyping stage...

Please don't start building yet.

My inner mechanical engineer is crying. 

ok so i read the post.

Hmm, interesting idea but i see too many gaps, your going to run into dust problems even with filters, i know.... i have a Corsair 540 air...which btw, this build do reminds me of but twice as big.

Why not move the motherboard closer to the center and have rads and whatnot behind it? you have soooo much space infront of the motherboard. airflow? 

looks like 2x140 in the bottom front and the bottom fans...umn...no..that doesnt look practical at all.

How are you going to do the cables? i see cable holes on the side of the motherboard.

why is there a gap next to the dual  fans above the PSU?

The guy´s build your basing yours on looks tbh better but i have to question some design choices there as well :/

thats a good idea

i know but i made it so that both 1 set of fans and 1 rad will fit in both at the same time

cables i haven't really figured that one out yet

i was thinking to directly push air at the gpus and such, but might just remove it

i know it does, but i have just recently started designing this version about 2 days ago, so still have to work on things

@themaniac , going to be blunt here , take this with a grain of salt. i know its probably not done yet , but your case looks like utter shit 

dont wana be so harsh but thats just my opinion (again just imo ) 

its fine, its your opinion and you can do what ever you want with it

It's so large and nasty. 

No air flow.

No cable management

Look hard as shit to build in.

Would be heavy as fuck.

please explain the no airflow part, it looks like it will have good airflow

Looks like a stove to me. :D

Sorry if I offended anybody.

not offended :)

Dont feel sorry, Feedback is important, good or bad.

agreed

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

That's barely even considered to be in an early prototyping stage...

Please don't start building yet.

My inner mechanical engineer is crying. 

i wont yet

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

please explain the no airflow part, it looks like it will have good airflow

There is no fucking fans on the side its literally a wind tunnel.

xD

Cpu:

There is no fucking fans on the side its literally a wind tunnel.

xD

no air will be pushed from the bottom up, because heat by it self travels upward so by that it will be better to push it up than push from one side to another

Spoiler

i mean unless it was meant to be a dual purpose case that is an oven and pc all at once 

If he slaps 290x in Quad-CF config it would be a pretty good stove.  :lol:

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

no air will be pushed from the bottom up, because heat by it self travels upward so by that it will be better to push it up than push from one side to another

So your Psu will be cool as a cucumber but your gpu and cpu will burn?

Cpu:

Ask yourself these questions.

What is this suppose to accomplish?

What are the parameters?

How am I building this?

-Welds? Bending? Screws/Nuts?

It's best to have separate individual parts that are grouped into sub-assemblies, which are then assembled into a master assembly. 

I'd slap someone if someone showed me a design with 2D planes attach to one another at the edge like that, and asked me to build it. 

Peruvian chicken is some good shit. 

LOL, yeah it is, especially if it's pollo a la braza (peruvian roasted chicken)

Back on anime related stuff (you guys just carry on :P ), but what would you guys recommend as good starter animes for people haven't seen any before? Got a couple of friends curious about it, and I'm wondering what I should recommend.

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

the bottom fans under the PSU is imo pointless, suck in from the side and have the fans above the PSU to blow it up. you going to suck up so much dust under the case its not even funny.

unless those are going to blow out air...

also bigger rads > many rads.

What are you on about? are we looking at the same Case?

http://linustechtips.com/main/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=121389

the psu is mostly unaffected due to the cover.

MB and GPU clearly gets air, in fact too much air. 

Edit: oh...are you thinking of giant CPU heatsinks? if so yeah the gpu will get most of the air and without side fans the Cpu cooler will mostly get hot air from the GPU.

no, there are fans that will push air onto the gpus and cpus

Ask yourself these questions.

What is this suppose to accomplish?

What are the parameters?

How am I building this?

-Welds? Bending? Screws/Nuts?

It's best to have separate individual parts that are grouped into sub-assemblies, which are then assembled into a master assembly. 

I'd slap someone if someone showed me a design with 2D planes attach to one another at the edge like that, and asked me to build it. 

ok will do

Spoiler

Back on anime related stuff (you guys just carry on :P ), but what would you guys recommend as good starter animes for people haven't seen any before? Got a couple of friends curious about it, and I'm wondering what I should recommend.

School Days ;)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

LOL, yeah it is, especially if it's pollo a la braza (peruvian roasted chicken)

With a side of fried Yuuca and you're in paradise. 

Depends on what they like really. My first anime that I really enjoyed was FMA Brotherhood and I always recommend it to people who haven't watched any animes before. 

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

With a side of fried Yuuca and you're in paradise. 

And some huancaina sauce  :P

I'm Peruvian :P