Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

no, but i want some games whne i get a new pc

It's limited time beta

Soo should I give the other one to you or not? xD

Yes please

Steve

Overlord is pretty decent so far.

And I completely disagree with you :/ . I don't even know why I'm still watching it. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

That's only for the closed beta though.

oh, i'll still play it

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Well well well, it seems we got some new people here.

Benji_w seems like an interesting dude, i know ill be reading his opinions whenever i see them.
The rest of you, hi.

@themaniac ....your design needs explanations...whats with all the Fans?

@AyBuild hmmm please try and edit you own posts instead of posting 4 times in a row about something related to the same thing, and do try using multi quete or edit your post when replying to multiple posts, Thanks YCUcmSo.gif

Well well well, it seems we got some new people here.

Benji_w seems like an interesting dude, i know ill be reading his opinions whenever i see them.

The rest of you, hi.

@themaniac ....your design needs explanations...whats with all the Fans?

hi to you too cat who lies about being the embodiment of gaming

i explained it to benji earlier didn't you read it

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I dont lie (i lied just now), and i missed that, ill go look for it since i got nothing better to do.

its only a few pages back

Spoiler

Got that feeling of not knowing what to do after finishing a series (or, at least all that's currently released). 

Maybe I'll read Akatsuki no Yona next, the anime sort of ended short. 

no, but i want some games whne i get a new pc

When do you get your new pc?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

He's building a case so after he builds that I assume

Steve

Building a case takes like two months xD

Beta will be over by then .

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

in time in time

also this

Building a case takes like two months xD

Beta will be over by then .

no it doesn't, just need the metal, than i just need to cut and bend it and do some screwing and maybe just maybe do some very very minor welding if i have too, it will probably only take a week, maybe only 1 day if i'm very determined and progressive

Spoiler

in time in time

also this

no it doesn't, just need the metal, than i just need to cut and bend it and do some screwing and maybe just maybe do some very very minor welding if i have too, it will probably only take a week, maybe only 1 day if i'm very determined and progressive

This little shit.

Fucking puta has been designing a case for like 3 months its not that easy.

(Btw @Laputacake get on ts im lonely.)

b13bbe974196f7d39a4bfe09da394b09.png 

Cpu:

And I completely disagree with you :/ . I don't even know why I'm still watching it.

sounds like someone needs a very firm hug

I'd say decent is about right

Not much else better this season anyway

I'm assuming we're all under the pretense that it's a 12 episode commercial for source and judging it as so.

This little shit.

rekt

it might take a day if you had access to a CNC mill or something.

maybe a week if you were going to make a metal box and lazily punch a hole or two in it.

Error: 410

Hope you still feel that way later in the series.

I have both big manga books.  From what I remember he was only in like 2 major parts there.  Or, is there another part I'm missing?  

He's pretty heavily and actively involved in the Maximum part, especially near the end (and *especially* compared to the anime).

This little shit.

(Btw @Laputacake get on ts im lonely.)

i've already made a design, i've posted it on here, didn't you see it? all i need is the metal to build it

Spoiler

Watched the last episode of Charlotte (WITH OUT OF SYNC SUBTITLES THAT ANNOYED ME)
It really needed more than 13 episodes, and I also hear that about Angel Beats (although I haven't seen it)

its only a few pages back

ok so i read the post.

Hmm, interesting idea, i also took another look at the design and i see too many gaps, your going to run into dust problems even with filters, i know.... i have a Corsair 540 air...which btw, this build do reminds me of but twice as big.

Why not move the motherboard closer to the center and have rads and whatnot behind it? you have soooo much space infront of the motherboard. airflow? 

looks like 2x140 in the bottom front and the bottom floor fans...umn...no..that doesnt look practical at all.

How are you going to do the cables? i see cable holes on the side of the motherboard.

why is there a gap next to the dual  fans above the PSU?

The guy´s build your basing yours on looks tbh better but i have to question some design choices there as well :/

@themaniac , going to be blunt here , take this with a grain of salt. i know its probably not done yet , but your case looks like utter shit 

dont wana be so harsh but thats just my opinion (again just imo ) 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Well I've started daredevil finally...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

@themaniac , going to be blunt here , take this with a grain of salt. i know its probably not done yet , but your case looks like utter shit 

dont wana be so harsh but thats just my opinion (again just imo ) 

Well, I mean, that is a littleeee harsh. Maybe tell him what you think looks so bad?

Well, I mean, that is a littleeee harsh. Maybe tell him what you think looks so bad?

it all looks bad imo 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky