Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Well my cat is back on the road again. It has the wrong color fender, missing an indicator on the bumper, hood overlaps the fender a bit but it drives and that is what matters lol

you're an artist with free time aren't you?

you might as well embrace that ugliness and make it classy for mad street cred

I would rather just keep it ugly until I get around to making it less ugly lol Its a 2005 hyundai there is no street cred to be had.

@Charger not with that attitude there isn't

Error: 410

I will have to look into it. I dont know. Long drive just for that. Done it before.

i'm willing to drive 1 hour to 1 and a  half hour just to save $40 on a cpu, but thats just me

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

you're an artist with free time aren't you?

you might as well embrace that ugliness and make it classy for mad street cred

I would rather just keep it ugly until I get around to making it less ugly lol Its a 2005 hyundai there is no street cred to be had.

@helping

Started watching Aldnoah.zero season 2. I see what you mean now. Dear god that eye...

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

@helping

Started watching Aldnoah.zero season 2. I see what you mean now. Dear god that eye...

"hey listen, that thing you got there is gonna fuk u up real bad m8 so don't use it too much, but if you do use it too much we can take it out later and everything will be daijoubu"

4yYxJDG.jpg?1

"OH NO, INAHO THE ENMY IS ABOUT TO DES-"

beep boop boop beep

8gbkY55.jpg?1

save hime, save onee, destroy everyone with a plastic spoon of a robot etc etc

ok, i scrapped the first one and i came up with this opinions

post-53818-0-79080800-1443042687_thumb.j
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

36f89dc1e1.jpeg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

36f89dc1e1.jpeg

GET RID OF THE DAMN SCHOOL UNIFORM AND PUT ON A MILITARY UNIFORM DAMNIT!!!!! I DONT CARE HOW KAWAII SHE LOOKS IN THE SCHOOL UNIFORM JUST USE SOME COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

Spoiler

Anyone been watching Jitsu wa Watashi wa? Actually really like it, but the anime is finishing really early. Episode 10 is only around chapter 19 out of a current 92 chapters in the manga. Took me ages to find all of the current chapters for download, but it's definitely worth reading over watching if you ask me. 

I never see anyone talking about this show. It might be my 2nd favorite this season behind working.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Remember that teacher from before? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/page-3415#entry6034677

50 Shades of Grey influences our culture in a negative way and teaches men and women that abusive relationships are okay.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Remember that teacher from before? 

50 Shades of Grey influences our culture in a negative way and teaches men and women that abusive relationships are okay.

ehh people will just say they are into odd fetishs

GET RID OF THE DAMN SCHOOL UNIFORM AND PUT ON A MILITARY UNIFORM DAMNIT!!!!! I DONT CARE HOW KAWAII SHE LOOKS IN THE SCHOOL UNIFORM JUST USE SOME COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:

totally with you, not sure what it is about females in school outfits with guns that annoys me but it annoys me. Its just wrong

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ok, i scrapped the first one and i came up with this opinions

attachicon.gifCustom PC Case v3.jpg

It looks like a normal case, you just placed the mobo on a weird, prolly not good way because unless you place the gpu on the card and then make something to hold the gpu itself, then gravity happens and rip everything, and just covered the psu with something which won't be good because the fan has to blow somewere.

Also you should make a thread for this, i'm sure there are modders that can give you a hand better than an anime club.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Its only art....

92fb098713.jpeg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

It looks like a normal case, you just placed the mobo on a weird, prolly not good way because unless you place the gpu on the card and then make something to hold the gpu itself, then gravity happens and rip everything, and just covered the psu with something which won't be good because the fan has to blow somewere.

Also you should make a thread for this, i'm sure there are modders that can give you a hand better than an anime club.

maybe it is just my view but this forum doesn't seem to have many really modders

i dont see how case modders would help in designing a case from scratch, since they just modify an already existing case

Spoiler

05dec988247e3fdcae3a1e34d99c17ab.jpg

tatami overdrive attack. why the fuck did ping pong in anime always dissolve into this mess

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i dont see how case modders would help in designing a case from scratch, since they just modify an already existing case

Case modders tend to have great ideas since they are sculpting a case to their liking.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I never see anyone talking about this show. It might be my 2nd favorite this season behind working.

Anyone been watching Jitsu wa Watashi wa? Actually really like it, but the anime is finishing really early. Episode 10 is only around chapter 19 out of a current 92 chapters in the manga. Took me ages to find all of the current chapters for download, but it's definitely worth reading over watching if you ask me. 

tOlwOO5.jpg?2

I've made quite a few posts about it in here, bash has made probably more than 12 to date since he posts about each episode

i'd say it's decent, small caveats but good humor

i've also heard that the anime doesn't treat the source kindly

Case modders tend to have great ideas since they are sculpting a case to their liking.

ok, i'll mess around in sketchup for a bit and then ask in a new thread

Spoiler

I'm sure they will. It's better than anime club, that's for sure. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

that and a lot of them think about making their own cases as well. Really is depending on how skilled the modder is alot of it is being custom made as it is and maybe just using a motherboard tray since that is a harder part to make.

@themaniac go look at http://forums.bit-tech.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42 and open threads that are marked scratch build

Watching the finale of Aldnoah.Zero. The guy with the fancy yo-yo's comes out and makes his Durandal comment and I think,

It can cut through anything, so there's no way you can hide, all you can do is:

https://youtu.be/kvS6zMThiZU?t=1m15s

Edit: Why does youtube hate me? None of my links embed right. QQ

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Watching the finale of Aldnoah.Zero. The guy with the fancy yo-yo's comes out and makes his Durandal comment and I think,

It can cut through anything, so there's no way you can hide, all you can do is:

https://youtu.be/kvS6zMThiZU?t=1m15s

Edit: Why does youtube hate me? None of my links embed right. QQ

well you cant embed with a time code or being a play list. Another problem tends to be that youtube uses a few different formates for thier links and that can also cause problems at times.

@Vitalius

The reason I said FreeNas was because of how easy it is to set up. And it has an easy to install plugin for Plex.

Its really just the lazy way. Which is totally fine.

But ya you can use ZFS on any distro of Linux. But I'm sure there's a lot of messing around to get Windows to recognize the drives. FreeNAS can handle that for you if you don't feel like taking the time to use a different distro.

Also ya I knew you knew more about servers then I did so I was kinda waiting for you to weigh in.

Gotcha. Amahi is even easier, but doesn't have ZFS.

Indeed.

Yup, samba is annoying (dealing with this now).

I was more so saying that to helping. I don't even really know why I got the badge. I guess alpen gave it to me. *shrugs*

*lesiiiiigh*

godamit guys. I didn't hedge my investments today. Bad choices were made. Very bad choices.

21651157152_6c13c41233_z.jpg

<blankfaceanimesingletear.gif> (can't find it; it's a specific anime guy with a blank stare and a single tear rolls down his cheek; may have a shooting star in the background but don't remember)

Vitalius Showerthought for the day: A Command Line Interface is just a Macro Collider. People write programs that do things and assign words to packages of code that run when that word is used. So it's a macro. So when you type "rm /home", the computer doesn't just know what you are talking about magically. There's code that translates that into what the computer does understand. Turns tons of work into a single command (rm). Same thing with everything really.

Gonna see if I can clone my OS to the USB 3.0 drive today.

Then I'm going back to futzin with CoD MW1. I installed like 8 other games of varying graphical complexity to test them too. I'll be trying Contrast as I tried it on Playstation as a demo in Gamestop and it was a cool game. :D

@BashZeStampeedo

Ah Yus. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5jgnCBigGQ

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Gotcha. Amahi is even easier, but doesn't have ZFS.

Indeed.

Yup, samba is annoying (dealing with this now).

I was more so saying that to helping. I don't even really know why I got the badge. I guess alpen gave it to me. *shrugs*

*lesiiiiigh*

godamit guys. I didn't hedge my investments today. Bad choices were made. Very bad choices.

21651157152_6c13c41233_z.jpg

<blankfaceanimesingletear.gif> (can't find it; it's a specific anime guy with a blank stare and a single tear rolls down his cheek; may have a shooting star in the background but don't remember)

That doesn't look good.

Also, something like this? 

giphy.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2