Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Happiness spreading time haha.

Yeah I can spread more happiness after my upgrade for sure. Cause my HD 6950 PE is sitting on a shelf and the R9 280 Gaming is back in a box :P

77b502e36c.jpeg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Yeah I can spread more happiness after my upgrade for sure. Cause my HD 6950 PE is sitting on a shelf and the R9 280 Gaming is back in a box :P

and i can spread my own happyness if i can build my own pc case :D

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

A lot of people didn't like rebellion ending, thought it was really good, IMO.

homu a boss

@eelnico09 U HEAR THIS? SO GOOD IT MADE THIS GUY WANDER INTO THIS THREAD

OK SO

(Major Madoka movie 3 spoilers):

Honestly, I fucking hated how Rebellion ended. It completely blindsides you with Homura's sudden betrayal, almost completely negating Madoka's sacrifice at the end of the show, all because Homura feels a little selfish. And yet that's why it's such a good ending, because it's so consistent with everything that makes the show great in that not everything has to end happily.

Supposedly Gen Urobuchi's original script had Homura accepting her "death" at that point and finally being reunited with Madoka after all her fighting and loss, and tbh that's how I'm going to pretend the movie ended because I'm a sucker for happy endings. :L

Homura basically becoming the Satan to Madoka's God makes so much sense in the context of the show since it's been about duality from the very start. That little bastard Kyubey minces no words right near the start of the show saying that "take care when you make a wish, because magical girls bring about hope but your wish will also bring about an equal amount of despair", and he's right.

Plus, the new world Homura forcibly creates, despite being an unfathomably selfish act, is a happy ending in a twisted way, since all the girls are alive again, and now that Homura is in control she has them all live out normal lives without the burden of being magical girls, fulfilling her goal which has all this time been to protect Madoka and rescue her from her fate. I would so much rather Homura have been reunited with her best friend and be happy fighting with her to save magical girls from becoming witches for the rest of eternity.

hate it. And yet it's so good. Ugh.

Goddamn it.

;-;

A lot of people didn't like rebellion ending, thought it was really good, IMO.

homu a boss

What's he doing here? I bet he thinks we discuss anime here.

And omg some day, some time, i'll make a HUGE effort and watch madoka (prolly not)

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Am I doing it right guys:

CO8Qvm5.png

Long story short I bought a CrossOver 2795QHD and like a idiot didn't check if DP->DVI-D adapters worked because the Fury X doesn't have DVI ports at all.

Unfortunately due to the jumper board they use to improve the OC rate literally no adapters will work.

Since I had already opened it I thought I would try it out so I threw an old 460 I had laying around into my rig right next to the Fury X.

And yep this monitor is absolutely gorgeous with Zero stuck pixels as of now.

But now I'm stuck. Can't game on it with a 460 and also it doesn't want to overclock properly with that card so thats also out the window.

Now I have to decide what I'm going to do with it. I'm going to talk with the ebay seller about replacing it with one of DP models but then I'll be stuck with return shipping to Korea. I might just try to sell it and then buy a different model because I'm drooling over how awesome this looks.

Edit:

Also have a laugh

Unmute.

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1442872200919.webm

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Not sure why that matters. Madoka's fine, but the fandom is borderline insufferable at times, and actually slightly lowered my esteem of the franchise based on the type of people who sing its praises the loudest. Seriously. I haven't been so disappointed by people since the birth of the "cakers" after Portal's popularity hit critical mass.

Not sure why that matters. Madoka's fine, but the fandom is borderline insufferable at times, and actually slightly lowered my esteem of the franchise based on the type of people who sing its praises the loudest. Seriously. I haven't been so disappointed by people since the birth of the "cakers" after Portal's popularity hit critical mass.

Unfortunately loads of fandoms have that problem. Big, popular shows like Fairy Tail and Attack On Titan suffer from it the most I think, people just massively overhype them.

I mean in this case if you "just liked" Madoka and that's it then great, you do you, everyone has different tastes. Personally I absolutely loved it hence I'm here raving about it right now. :P

Am I doing it right guys:

-snip-

Edit:

Also have a laugh

Unmute.

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1442872200919.webm

10/10 on the laugh. Didn't get the Star Trek reference tho.

D: Sucks bro. That monitor looks boss tho.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Unfortunately loads of fandoms have that problem. Big, popular shows like Fairy Tail and Attack On Titan suffer from it the most I think, people just massively overhype them.

I mean in this case if you "just liked" Madoka and that's it then great, you do you, everyone has different tastes. Personally I absolutely loved it hence I'm here raving about it right now. :P

Oh I'm not talking about someone who genuinely loves the show and wants to sing its praises, I'm talking about when they band together and ruin everything. You have the benefit of the doubt. But being "a Madoka fan" is in itself not a positive thing until you rise above the stigma of the general Madoka fandom. It's actually pretty rare for a fandom to go out of its way as much as the Madoka fandom did back at the height of its popularity, as though obsessed with over-selling the show and treating others like idiots for not agreeing with them. By contrast the "Big 3" type fandoms tend to stay in their insular bubbles and not care as much as what others think.

In other words, feel free to rave about it. We could use more people actually expressing their fondness for anime around here, at least if it's more intelligent and sincere than the usual "animu x is awesum guize" vapid commentary you can find anywhere on the web.

@Vitalius

Wait there was a star trek reference? Oh the glasses at the end it was making fun of /g/'s way of helping people fix computers. Cause they either say install gentoo or delete system32.

And yep this monitor is glorious. If I can't exchange it I'm sure I can find someone to buy it because it looks amazing. 27 inch is awesome and so is 1440p. Don't even get me started on IPS. Its so damn beautiful.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I got all my win 10 issues fixed and man clean clean clean clean clean desktop makes me so happy
51404b3e64.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I got all my win 10 issues fixed and man clean clean clean clean clean desktop makes me so happy

:/ im still having massive issues with win 10 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

51404b3e64.jpg

sweet, now you can use MSX

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

sweet, now you can use MSX

mwx * 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

:/ im still having massive issues with win 10 

Mine was just with Chrome, I installed it once and imported all my book marks to Firefox and its been fine.

|King Of The Lost|

mwx * 

no its MSX

Spoiler

no its MSX

whats the s stand for then ? 

mwx makes more sense , 

mwx(Microsoft windows ten) 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Mine was just with Chrome, I installed it once and imported all my book marks to Firefox and its been fine.

my install seems to have a massive mem. leak that i can't trace , and driver crashes , and other annoyances .-. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

whats the s stand for then ? 

mwx makes more sense , 

mwx(Microsoft windows ten) 

MSX=MicroSoft 10 (just without the S capitalized)

Spoiler

MSX=MicroSoft 10 (just without the S capitalized)

lol still a fail to call it Microsoft 10 when its windows 10 

Spoiler
Spoiler

i didn't come up it, others did, so why dont you ask them

Spoiler

It's because it's supposed to be a jab at osx lol

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."