Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

That doesn't look good.

Also, something like this?

It's not. Definitely not. :( Unless the talked about Tesla & Solar City merger keeps my stocks locked in at the current price, which it probably won't, it's definitely not.

No. It's a very still gif. The only thing that moves is the tear (and maybe the shooting star if it has it). Sky is dark blue with some stars in it. Character has very darkish blue tinted hair and blue tinted eyes (IIRC).

A single tear rolls down his cheek as he stares at you.

Literally perfect for this situation.

This is a good video for the uneducated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL5kOyHWI_E

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@Vitalius you'll be fine. Its time to go long. SCTY isn't be any means weak fundamentally. The waiting game begins, market is in a slump and oil is down in price....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@Vitalius you'll be fine. Its time to go long. SCTY isn't be any means week fundamentally. The waiting game begins, market is in a slump and oil is down in price....

You were right about it going down earlier, so I'll trust you now. :P

ok. I'll still sell some calls since I'm going long to recoup some losses. There was some news (as I mentioned in the in-between post) that Tesla & SCTY might merge. I figured that was the cause since the rest of my watch list was only within the 5% range making SCTY the extreme.

I'm currently using the following command to copy my OS over the USB:

sudo dd if=/dev/sdX of=/dev/sdY bs=512 conv=noerror,sync
Replace X and Y with your device's actual names (a-z). This is a bit level copy so it doesn't matter what file system or formatting the drive/partition has. Pretty sweet.

If you want the UUIDs of the drives to stay uniqe, use this command to do that:

tune2fs /dev/sdXY -U random
Again, replace XY with your devices letter & partition number.

The ArchWiki is hella informative: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Disk_cloning

I kinda wish I had used ArchLinux instead as that wiki is way more maintained than the Debian one.

Oh! I hit forward accidentally (my front thumb button on my mouse) and I thought I lost this post. Hit the back button and it was all still here.

Having no Javascript/Java on has it's perks.

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=291494 looks cool, going to make my own version in sketchup and see how it turns out

Take screenshots and let us see once you are done. :)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=291494 looks cool, going to make my own version in sketchup and see how it turns out

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Anyone been watching Jitsu wa Watashi wa? Actually really like it, but the anime is finishing really early. Episode 10 is only around chapter 19 out of a current 92 chapters in the manga. Took me ages to find all of the current chapters for download, but it's definitely worth reading over watching if you ask me. 

seen most of it  ,. fantastic show so far 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

b2333cc3f5.png

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

He doesn't have to use FreeNAS to use ZFS.

http://zfsonlinux.org/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/6398-howto-create-your-own-linux-home-server-using-debian/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34274-zfs-explanation-needed/

https://pthree.org/2012/04/17/install-zfs-on-debian-gnulinux/

My server consists of the following:

* SuperMicro MicrATX server motherboard with 8 core embedded CPU.

* 32GB of RAM

* a single 4TB WD Red for storage

* a single 120GB Corsair SSD for fast storage

* a single 16GB flash drive for OS storage

* ZFS installed and a pool made ofthe single 4TB

* All of the above in a small Cooler Master HAF X Stacker case.

I could make a wall of super powerful storage servers if I had the time and money (since the stacker can be built up infinitely basically).

@helping

If you are lazy, then either follow the guides I listed, or use FreeNAS. FreeNAS gives a GUI and you can have a server up within 30 minutes without reading much about it beyond the basics.

I know stuff so if you have specific questions, ask plz (it's why I have my trusted advisor badge).

I'm still struggling to get mine up and running :D

# refuse to give up!

I'm still struggling to get mine up and running :D

# refuse to give up!

"Never Give Up-John Cena"

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Yo guys! @TheProfosist just sent me this!

yBflhro.jpg?1

Triple Yus!

Sorry it took so long (since mid may). Im not so good at shipping things at times...

I think we all have the problem lol

Its just idk work...

Welp! Happy mode engaged!

Next giveaway being planned! I always deliver! Who want's to hop on board?! 

CAWFeIG.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Writing even a 2 page essay is agonizing after not having done one for almost 2 years. 

Welp! Happy mode engaged!

Next giveaway being planned! I always deliver! Who want's to hop on board?! 

Are you going to give away Youtiao?

Are you going to give away Youtiao?

Uhh can't really ship food. That shit is delicious though! Good with soup and good with other stuff as well. Heck eating it alone is pretty dam good as well.

ch7bp2u.jpg

after about 3 hours of work i made this post-53818-0-32275500-1443057612_thumb.j now all thats left is to find parts in the warehouse check if everything will fit adjust it to fit everything if somethings dont fit, writing down all the measurements, and talking to my dad about getting all the aluminum(or aluminium for those non american people) sheets and then putting it together, so i'm quite happy with it

Spoiler

Uhh can't really ship food. That shit is delicious though! Good with soup and good with other stuff as well. Heck eating it alone is pretty dam good as well.

I like to straight up dunk it into soy sauce.

Don't know how I feel about people eating it with soy milk though. 

SketchUp feels so meh after using Autodesk Inventor, Creo Parametric, and SolidWorks for so long. 

SketchUp feels so meh after using Autodesk Inventor, Creo Parametric, and SolidWorks for so long. 

well i haven't used those so i wouldn't know, but it works and i got something i'm quite happy with :)

Spoiler

I like to straight up dunk it into soy sauce.

Don't know how I feel about people eating it with say milk though. 

Milk? No thanks. Soy sauce is ok, way too overused in Chinese cuisine though. Overrated by Americans.

thats because it is meh. Not nearly as powerful or useful as real design software but its free so it has that going for it.

thats because it is meh. Not nearly as powerful or useful as real design software but its free so it has that going for it.

and it works for my uses :)

Spoiler

Milk? No thanks. Soy sauce is ok, way too overused in Chinese cuisine though. Overrated by Americans.

All dem carry-outs, mang.

FreeCAD is pretty decent for a free program from my experience.