Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Seen most except Kaiba so i guess ill go with that.

oh yeah, i also started Watching Eyeshield 21, i wanted to know whats the big fuzz over the shark faced blondy.

He Seems to be another "bad boy" type like Vegeta.

Eyeshield was pretty cool, it has some pretty good feels moments here and there but does get corny sometimes. 

I've been stuck on 130/145 for months now, dunno why.

Pretty indifferent about the Evil Blondie though. 

Hey guys just put a new build log up today and was wondering if I could get your help to get it on Awesome Hardware tonight. Ive worked hard on this and kind even did my first "Photo Shoot" for it.

I favorite and retweet would be super helpful if you have twitter. https://goo.gl/cJ5nNG If not please check out the thread ill be updating it throughout the night!

A few more, then: Kemonozume, Ping Pong the Animation, Aku no Hana (weirdly rotoscoped), Birdy the Mighty (try to watch the DVD version), Kyousougiga and Kekkai Sensen (visually detailed, but otherwise kinda traditional).

Depends on your tastes, frankly. Here's a few people tend to like:

- Kaiba

- Lupin the Third: A Woman Named Fujiko Mine

- Mononoke (not Mononoke Hime, but the spin-off for Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales

- The Diary of Tortov Roddle

oh yeah, i also started Watching Eyeshield 21, i wanted to know whats the big fuzz over the shark faced blondy.

He Seems to be another "bad boy" type like Vegeta.

Kaiba is the shit.

It's on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLihj2fcSI65OivGA9ReBvM0Ns8K8kMCkF

It will make you cry.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Kaiba is the shit.

It's on Youtube:

It will make you cry.

dude Kaiba really is the shit. if you can get the 720p version. I really need to dig around and see if i can find the BDs I swore I had.

How it works? We should favorite it?

how what works? Twitter?

how what works?

How do we support you there? :D

I use twitter only for one site, don't know how stuff works there.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

How do we support you there? :D

I use twitter only for one site, don't know how stuff works there.

oh yea favorite says you like it and retweet shares it with anyone who follows you. Both show support. I would assume retweet more than favorite.

Thats what they say about Angel beats...

thats didnt make me cry

now Clannad yes

But with Bunny Drop I nearly drowned. I really need to encode that.

... That comment made me realize that the type of sorrow felt is the same in both. A "they deserved a better life" kind of sad.

Ok, maybe it won't make you cry, but you will enjoy it.

At least make it through episode 3. Though Episode 4 is where things really get moving, IIRC.

@TheProfosist

I need to finish that. I think I made it through the first season? The little girl never grew up, but I know she does at some point in the anime.

Aishiteruze Baby was similar story, but not as good imo. Still enjoyed it though.

@BashZeStampeedo

I didn't find this one as enjoyable.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

wanna 1v1 me i'll use the t1 heavy you use your tier 7 money maker aka kv 2 

EDIT: my username is themaniac1

kv 2 is teir 6. And I got the teir wrong for my money maker. Teir 8 IS 6.

ipjs7eF.jpg

Not that I own any console, but c'moooon.

I have no problem with consoles. I own a 360. I just do that for fun.

Blarg

@Laputacake : WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

True, but then Tokyo Godfathers made me more misty-eyed than Angel Beats. So if you're more like me, then I agree that Kaiba is more likely to get to you.

Shit got somewhat weird in Usagi's Drop manga.

I paid attention during the manga (and anime) and it got weird, but it didn't really come out of left field. It was just the mangaka going in a direction that people didn't expect, and that wasn't easy to accept compared to the soft-hearted start of the manga (but it actually was set up fairly slyly).

kv 2 is teir 6. And I got the teir wrong for my money maker. Teir 8 IS 6.

I have no problem with consoles. I own a 360. I just do that for fun.

still wanna 1v1 me t1 heavy vs kv2?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

-snip-

@TheProfosist

I need to finish that. I think I made it through the first season? The little girl never grew up, but I know she does at some point in the anime.

-snip-

Its not that long so you may have finished it depending what you mean by "grown up".

Thanks to those of you who helped on twitter I appreciate. Follow the thread and a twitter if you want updates. In the future ill probably post links to my website once I have it rolling again.

Thanks to those of you who helped on twitter I appreciate. Follow the thread and a twitter if you want updates. In the future ill probably post links to my website once I have it rolling again.

Nm Bae.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Say, is Gintama´s artsyle the same as Berserks? or at lest similar ?

Gintama is more traditional art-wise, with simple character designs. It's a comedy, and has many many episodes, after all.