Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Why didn't he just open up with "Hey, is your Iphone 6 still for sale?" ???

Maybe he was trying to be polite. Maybe he opens up like this all the time. Maybe it's fake conversation. There are more than one way to start conversation even if you are only trying to buy something.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

the first thing that came in mind

char_77814.jpg

YES THANK YOU!  I was waiting for someone to do a picture of him!  That's actually who was I was thinking of LOL!  

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Man she is talented

These girl/guys are pretty talented!

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Maybe he was trying to be polite. Maybe he opens up like this all the time. Maybe it's fake conversation. There are more than one way to start conversation even if you are only trying to buy something.

Probably fake. I find that its better to let the person know right away that you are looking to do business rather than beat around the bush.

These guys are pretty talented as well it's a classic just beautiful

Look at this amazing cover!

Didn't find d-frag funny at all. RIP

Same here, too many gimmick characters and the gags were basement.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

It boils down to if you like Gintama style gags or not. :P

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

That's a shame. Since I'm sick I guess I'll give it a shot maybe to see what I think (I'm not expecting much).

Random thought, but have you watched Chihayafuru?

I haven't, is it good? Went to MAL to see it, and the synopsis + little artstyle i can see on the img, it could be good.

Why didn't he just open up with "Hey, is your Iphone 6 still for sale?" ???

Yeah, i mean, the girl is pretty stupid though, if i'm selling something the 1st thing i think of if i recieve a msg from a number i don't know it's that is because of whatever i'm selling.

It needs some time to take up speed though. But you cant be wrong with Isshuukan Friends.

Might give it a try later, can't really judge an anime by it's 1st episode.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I know this is off topic but does anyone remember "What, what in the butt?" that was back when you could rate videos 5 stars xD lmao I found it while looking at some anime this was a long time ago xD

I haven't, is it good? Went to MAL to see it, and the synopsis + little artstyle i can see on the img, it could be good.

It's better than it sounds, but I'd recommend checking it out for yourself to be sure. I somehow get the feeling that you'll like it, but it's tough to tell.

It's better than it sounds, but I'd recommend checking it out for yourself to be sure. I somehow get the feeling that you'll like it, but it's tough to tell.

Why is that? My taste in anime is pretty straightforward :P

I'll give it a go before going into Isshuukan friends.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Why is that? My taste in anime is pretty straightforward :P

I'll give it a go before going into Isshuukan friends.

Chihayafuru mainly is about a very dense girl that is obsessed playing Karuta, a card snatching game with poems. Then there's two rivaling dudes trying to impress her by also playing Karuta. One needs to get over this ridiculous Karuta game to enjoy the anime.

Thats a negative formulated summary. I found the Karuta battles / strategies surprisingly thrilling (dispite beeing ridiculous) and the girl is charming.

// programmers paradox

Chihayafuru mainly is about a very dense girl that is obsessed playing Karuta, a card snatching game with poems. Then there's two rivaling dudes trying to impress her by also playing Karuta.

Thats a negative formulated summary. I found the Karuta battles / strategies surprisingly thrilling and the girl is charming.

Hmm i wonder how the game is.

I think i'll like it, gonna watch the 1st episode online to see if i download the rest in good quality.

Basically, yeah.

But... it's because Australia is in the Southern Equator, and for some reason, North is viewed as up on a map. 

So Australia is effectively on the underside of the world, and so it is upside down. 

This is a perfectly valid map of the world:

c0022246_18341475.jpg

But I don't know of anyone that actually uses that, plus it hurts my head.

That actually looks rather interesting compared to the regular world map that we can almost remember it's shapes with just our memory. But yeah, it does throw off quite a bit.

Also, somehow it feels like this one has area covered in oceans, while in reality it's the same. Just too used to only seeing the northern half of the planet from the Equator.

you know, you would think that an assassin from the future could put a little more fucking effort into it instead of just poking people with a knife.

Indeed. If someone could time travel, they probably wouldn't half-ass the kills.

I guess it's just anime logic at work here...

THEY LEFT THIS EPIC SHIT OUT (and more like it) TO BUTCHER 4 ROUTES!!!

My cringe levels are on the same levels as on our English lessons when we have to attempt to speak English out loud in a group... Keyword "attempt". It's not nearly as bad as that, but accent just makes it ridiculously bad sounding.

So many confusions could be cleared if just people bothered to state the objective in the first text... It's not like it has to be only a greeting by law or anything...

Could be a fake. I personally haven't seen a single texting conversation of this topic (buying and selling) that doesn't start with the topic stated in the very first text. Personal feelings skipped, straight to business. Doesn't mean you can't be polite and professional, though (in-fact, such is encouraged).

payday_2___team_fortress_version_by_p0ny

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

just finished downloading World of Tanks and apparently i have 700k silver(or whatever its called) now i just need to get better at the game

I never have any credits. Always buying stuff.

girls_and_panzer_by_progv-d5utere.jpg

Didn't find d-frag funny at all. RIP

lel img

11885707_1012680255430695_13198759512336

This reminded me of what happened to u not long ago @brownninja97

Moreholoplz_0499d29fe1a408c16a33f1636544

Blarg

Didn't anyone continue watching Rokka no Yuusha? I stopped watching 3 episodes in.

So many confusions could be cleared if just people bothered to state the objective in the first text... It's not like it has to be only a greeting by law or anything...

Could be a fake. I personally haven't seen a single texting conversation of this topic (buying and selling) that doesn't start with the topic stated in the very first text. Personal feelings skipped, straight to business. Doesn't mean you can't be polite and professional, though (in-fact, such is encouraged).

I totally agree. But confusion could have been avoided as well if girl would have had asked why he wrote to her. I'm just trying to look at things from different perspectives all the time.

In this case they both could have done better job.

Didn't anyone continue watching Rokka no Yuusha? I stopped watching 3 episodes in.

I'm watching it.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

the only 2 yanderes i'm afraid of are Yuno(from Mirai Nikki) and Anna(from Shimoneta)

I don't think i've even seen a yandere anime.

Steve

I don't think i've even seen a yandere anime.

I've only seen 1 yandere anime, mirai nikki. I think there aren't many, or they arent too popular

I've only seen 1 yandere anime, mirai nikki. I think there aren't many, or they arent too popular

Hmm there's Shuffle! as far as I can remember the childhood friend turns mental. Then ofc. School Days.

// programmers paradox

Hmm there's Shuffle! as far as I can remember the childhood friend turns mental. Then ofc. School Days.

She goes insane but i wouldn't say it's yandere.

Fucking school days man... i was so salty.

I remember elfen lied and deadman wonderland. Oh,  almost forgot higurashi, lmao

So I was just installing a new VN, but whenever I attempted to load it up, I got hit the some error in Japanese that I couldn't make head or tails of (something about it being out of range is all I could gather). Spent the next half and hour attempting to solve the situation, but to no avail. Then, I left it for five minutes, tried one more time and it worked perfectly and has continued to work perfectly. I'm pretty sure the program was just messing with me all that time, because I did absolutely nothing to explain the sudden fix... *sigh*

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41