Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Sooooo

Isshuukan Friends or D-Frag, that's the real question now...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

just finished downloading World of Tanks and apparently i have 700k silver(or whatever its called) now i just need to get better at the game

I had 4 million credits until I decided to buy upgrades...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I had 4 million credits until I decided to buy upgrades...

well i had around 200-3000k when i stopped and now i have 700k i believe i got the money from the members of the clan i am in since i had like 4 or 5 messages saying something about 100k, and i guess you probably have a few tier 8-10 tanks then

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Supremacy 1914 is where it is at. Been a member for years and years, and every few months they just throw gold at me to get me to come back. Ah the memories!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Supremacy 1914 is where it is at. Been a member for years and years, and every few months they just throw gold at me to get me to come back. Ah the memories!

i was given an invitation to join the clan i'm in UFP(United Federation of Planes) is the clan i'm in

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i was given an invitation to join the clan i'm in UFP(United Federation of Planes) is the clan i'm in

Alas, I don't play it any more. Could never remember to keep playing after the first couple of weeks, but it was great fun with a mate!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Alas, I don't play it any more. Could never remember to keep playing after the first couple of weeks, but it was great fun with a mate!

maybe you should restart since you would be able to play with @wolfgang (iirc wolfgang also play it) and @MyInnerFred

Spoiler

maybe you should restart since you would be able to play with @wolfgang (iirc wolfgang also play it) and @MyInnerFred

Hmmmm, that is tempting...if it something played around here. Would have to learn it all over again- I'm so old school I have to play on the old style map because the new version completely throws me!

Sooooo

Isshuukan Friends or D-Frag, that's the real question now...

Can't tell you, as I haven't watched both. But Isshukan is a nice one for sure.

Hmmmm, that is tempting...if it something played around here. Would have to learn it all over again- I'm so old school I have to play on the old style map because the new version completely throws me!

do you even remember what was your highest tier tank?

Spoiler

Can't tell you, as I haven't watched both. But Isshukan is a nice one for sure.

They're quite different, i'm watching the 1st episode of d-frag and i'll see if i like it or not.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

do you even remember what was your highest tier tank?

Tank? In Supremacy I was a Warrant Officer Class 2. If you are talking about World of Tanks...I've never really played :/ 

This kid adds me to talk about how a 'friend' of mine scammed him a couple hundred $$$$ on CSGO. Sounds like some bullshit. lmao

Didn't find d-frag funny at all. RIP

lel img

11885707_1012680255430695_13198759512336

This reminded me of what happened to u not long ago @brownninja97 

Tank? In Supremacy I was a Warrant Officer Class 2. If you are talking about World of Tanks...I've never really played :/ 

oh ok

Spoiler

That's a shame. Since I'm sick I guess I'll give it a shot maybe to see what I think (I'm not expecting much).

Random thought, but have you watched Chihayafuru?

lel img

well shit happens lol

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

lel img

11885707_1012680255430695_13198759512336

Why didn't he just open up with "Hey, is your Iphone 6 still for sale?" ???

It needs some time to take up speed though. But you cant be wrong with Isshuukan Friends.

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Why didn't he just open up with "Hey, is your Iphone 6 still for sale?" ???

Maybe he was trying to be polite. Maybe he opens up like this all the time. Maybe it's fake conversation. There are more than one way to start conversation even if you are only trying to buy something.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

the first thing that came in mind

char_77814.jpg

YES THANK YOU!  I was waiting for someone to do a picture of him!  That's actually who was I was thinking of LOL!  

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Man she is talented

These girl/guys are pretty talented!

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Maybe he was trying to be polite. Maybe he opens up like this all the time. Maybe it's fake conversation. There are more than one way to start conversation even if you are only trying to buy something.

Probably fake. I find that its better to let the person know right away that you are looking to do business rather than beat around the bush.

These guys are pretty talented as well it's a classic just beautiful

Look at this amazing cover!

Same here, too many gimmick characters and the gags were basement.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.