Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@MyInnerFred

Did you see my hd 449 review?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/312333-my-experience-with-the-hd-449/

I-Its not like I wanted you to see my review or anything , B-Baka!

Ok ughh gimme a summary of what I missed please. Really busy atm.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well i woke up and had almost 300 notifications, should i even care to go through the pages or not worth it?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Ok ughh gimme a summary of what I missed please. Really busy atm.

every thing and nothing at the same time

and talk of wanting a second thread for anime discussion

and talk of wanting a second thread for anime discussion

We could start it 100% On topic and if someone goes and spams shit or whatever, then we should report it to a mod to delete the post, because at this point in this thread you can't do that,

I'm sure if you go to the car thread and you talk about football, you will be asked to stop doing offtopic posts, or call a mod to delete the spam.

I mean the best idea would be for people that spam all day stop doing it, there's people here that comment frecuently and i don't think i've seen them talk about anime in weeks.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

We could start it 100% On topic and if someone goes and spams shit or whatever, then we should report it to a mod to delete the post, because at this point in this thread you can't do that,

I'm sure if you go to the car thread and you talk about football, you will be asked to stop doing offtopic posts, or call a mod to delete the spam.

I mean the best idea would be for people that spam all day stop doing it, there's people here that comment frecuently and i don't think i've seen them talk about anime in weeks.

What you are saying is not easy to maintain and mods are busy enough policing coc breaches.

What a waste of mod time lol.

Hey mod sir delete this post , why? 

Because this person went OT .

Also "offtopic" is highly subjetive where do you draw the line , is an anime meme/macro "offtopic"

Are you  the one drawing  line here?

@Daegun oh ok I gotcha...hmmm I guess you want non flyable ones right? With a touch of "present time" to it?

Hmmmmmm I'll have to check my collection but I do have some bells ringing but no names.

Thank you very much for the help :)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Yeah, but this isnt the anime thread, its the anime club thread.

Steve

What you are saying is not easy to maintain and mods are busy enough policing coc breaches.

Also "offtopic" is highly subjetive where do you draw the line , is an anime meme/macro "offtopic"

No it's not subjective, thread is about anime, nothing else, and no, a reply with an anime meme/gif is not offtopic, its spam, there's a difference.

You've seen highschool anime, and what clubs are about in them, you don't see clubs do other stuff than what the club's about, do you?

But hey, is not that i care anymore.

No it's not subjective, thread is about anime, nothing else, and no, a reply with an anime meme/gif is not offtopic, its spam, there's a difference.

You've seen highschool anime, and what clubs are about in them, you don't see clubs do other stuff than what the club's about, do you?

yeah

Steve

...I think most people would have been able to understand it. Yes, mass posting of memes without relevance to the on topic context would be off topic.

Which is why we want two threads...One where you can chat about everything and one where its actually possible to write a question about anime and get an answer without getting it flooded at once because of random chat

We are all guilty of this in some ways...but why are a few people so resistant to this? This is an anime thread.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

This thread has been a thread for like minded people that like anime to discuss stuff.

Now what you are telling me is that you want to waste precious mod time to censor the thread.

We have people trolling and insulting each other on the forums , making jokes about suicide and all kinds of messed up crap.

And you want to waste mod time for this.

Seems like a pointless endeavor but what do i know.

Also:

VowdmPR.png

Guys, can we stop arguing? The thread is supposed to be about anime and anime-related things, nothing else. Its on the first page in both posts by Luclocke and MyInnerFred. That can't be argued. No matter how much we get off topic and post about non-anime stuff, it still is, first and foremost, an anime thread.

Now I'm gonna go sit in a corner and think about how much of a hypocrite I am for chiming in on this while I contribute so much to the shitposting.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Guys, can we stop arguing? The thread is supposed to be about anime and anime-related things, nothing else. Its on the first page in both posts by Luclocke and MyInnerFred. That can't be argued. No matter how much we get off topic and post about non-anime stuff, it still is, first and foremost, an anime thread.

Now I'm gonna go sit in a corner and think about how much of a hypocrite I am for chiming in on this while I contribute so much to the shitposting.

Every single person on the thead has done it , even nico so.

I personally don't mind anime related shitposting. The thing that does annoy me is the talk of computer hardware covering up anime related stuff.

We are in a tech forum. You don't need to post your DAC crap in the anime thread. There are thousands of other threads about it, and you can make your own thread.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

This thread has been a thread for like minded people that like anime to discuss stuff.

Now what you are telling me is that you want to waste precious mod time to censor the thread.

We have people trolling and insulting each other on the forums , making jokes about suicide and all kinds of messed up crap.

And you want to waste mod time for this.

You should try this also.

-snip-

Spamming about spiderman, taking images from 4chan is fun i guess? I doubt luclocke meant "spam random stuff" when he added the "have fun" rule. Also talking about tech, and anything non-anime related. Yeah, forum is about tech, that doesn't mean i'll go and talk about graphics cards in the Mobile section.

Thread is about anime, nothing else.

And yeah, i've done it, nowadays if you don't spam you're ignored.

I personally don't mind anime related shitposting. The thing that does annoy me is the talk of computer hardware covering up anime related stuff.

We are in a tech forum. You don't need to post your DAC crap in the anime thread. There are thousands of other threads about it, and you can make your own thread.

Basically you are accusing the co creator of the thread of doing that xD

Basically you are accusing the co creator of the thread of doing that xD

Yeah, pretty much, but it goes with all other tech related stuff.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Spamming about spiderman, taking images from 4chan is fun i guess? I doubt luclocke meant "spam random stuff" when he added the "have fun" rule. Also talking about tech, and anything non-anime related. Yeah, forum is about tech, that doesn't mean i'll go and talk about graphics cards in the Mobile section.

Thread is about anime, nothing else.

And yeah, i've done it, nowadays if you don't spam you're ignored.

Your argument is hipocrite and gullible.

No offense.

How are you gonna create the perfect OT anime thread then , I want to hear it.

And you know how i feel about wasting mod time on this.