Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

This thread would then be the random thread.

What are you talking about? I edited it, so it never happened B)

Was busy at work while i wrote that....don't know what happened

Random thread it is.

I caught you just in time. :ph34r:

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

snip

Exactly why its needed;-)

Random thread it is.

I caught you just in time. :ph34r:

I tried to ninja it

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

mmm... I cant really remember, but all of the anime in my country came out in the same time, I remember , Dragon Ball , Digimon , Pokemon, Lets & Go ...etc.

But they used to call them Cartoons =_=

Have some more!

-snip-

The first one makes me want to play the Touhou games to see how good they are, especially since it's one guy that did everything.

My choice.

-snip-

For ones that actually have singing in them, I liked this one best.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

mmm... I cant really remember, but all of the anime in my country came out in the same time, I remember , Dragon Ball , Digimon , Pokemon, Lets & Go ...etc.But they used to call them Cartoons =_=

thats normal, its pretty much a "cartoon" normally Only thé japanese Called anime "anime"

And slowly other countries adapted after.

Manga was called pocket books back when I bought ranma and dbz mangas.

I don't discriminate based on release year. But I only started watching anime 6 months ago so I haven't had time to check out really old stuff yet. But I have just recently watched the Legend of Galactic Heroes movies, (series is low priority though because of its length but I'll watch it some day) and Video Girl Ai. Both were very good.

I dislike super power stuff. And 'secretly sexual fantasies about little girls' sounds like you're being conceited, ignorant and confrontational as that's something that only exists in the imagination of elitists.*

*Unless we're talking about Kodomo no Jikan, that is. Which I hope we aren't. Ugh.

Hmm.... You dislike super powers? What kind of superpowers if you could be a little more specific? Or overall all kinds of?

Yeah like almost half of the new anime releases are based on ecchines and this harem kind of set up. Sometimes it even ruins the "mediocre" plot which would have  made the anime some-what good. :ph34r: (Not that  I have too much against it but it's a fact that too much is too much)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

when i skimmed that tag when he first posted it i thought he put MyNemesisFred lol

lol

mmm... I cant really remember, but all of the anime in my country came out in the same time, I remember , Dragon Ball , Digimon , Pokemon, Lets & Go ...etc. But they used to call them Cartoons =_=

A lot of people call it Cartoons here. Non Anime folk. Nothing wrong with that. Welcome to the Anime side LTT.

#LinusAnimeTips

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

The first one makes me want to play the Touhou games to see how good they are, especially since it's one guy that did everything. For ones that actually have singing in them, I liked this one best.

Not bad. Never really got into the house section.

Blarg

Not bad. Never really got into the house section.

I just put on a playlist that was on one of the channels and listened to everything on it at least once.

My favorites are the drumstep and drum & bass ones for the most part. I havent really liked any of the glitch hop stuff I've heard besides the one you posted :P

No one knows of any mechs like the ones in Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen? Look really similar, legs move the same way, arms as well. anyone? This is killing me D:

If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I usually see anime differently i think, like while i'm watching all i care about is the dialogues, the quality and artstyle, the reactions, the voice acting, expressions. I don't know, i get really into the story and episodes so all i've been reading about anime/manga/vn's is something i don't even notice sometimes, and i can't get the same experience with a vn or manga. I see stories as the life of the characters, so i had to google what a plot hole is, and unless it's too noticeable or something crazy, i don't even notice it.

VN has artstyle, quality, voice acting...etc. And story isn't neutered.

Saying all that about anime yet claim you can't get into VN is hypocrisy.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I like this thread :(

That's not bad.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Good evening.

Damn time zones.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

No one knows of any mechs like the ones in Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen? Look really similar, legs move the same way, arms as well. anyone? This is killing me D:

I've not seen that one but judging by the trailers it's looks nice, not sure what your on about regarding movements though.

Maybe Demonbane or fafnir of the azure...sky?blue? I can't remember ....

If I can remember I'll be back on this subject tomorrow.

Sometimes a mash up just consumes the feels. Well now to go watched Clannad for the 4th time.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Gundam Unicorn is a masterpiece.

We gotta one poster.....

anime-guy-wallpapers-8102-hd-wallpapers.

Cpu:

I've not seen that one but judging by the trailers it's looks nice, not sure what your on about regarding movements though.

Maybe Demonbane or fafnir of the azure...sky?blue? I can't remember ....

If I can remember I'll be back on this subject tomorrow.

Like, the robots are humanoid, but not shaped exactly like humans, so they move a little differently. Finally found a decent example, from 6:48 - 7:07 is what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-j4OmhYCY0