Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I'm sure you are far better setup to make things out of metal then i am with my small toys

LlMcFhX.jpg

VQ9dKi4.jpg

Its not mine but I have access to it and its dark and cant be bothered to take pictures but it includes a welder, big metal cutting thing and basically loads of stuff from fixing tractors and stuff

Steve

brother said he finally watched an anime, so i ask what he watched, it was called black bible or something like that, so i google it as ive not heard of this anime. So either he watched an extreme ecchi or hentai. Ive not said anything to him, im not gonna judge. He is beyond the state of repair, my ereboss likely couldnt save him at this point.

I remember that (when you started lobbing heatsinks artounds

Steve

If its still under warranty thats probably the better idea :D

2 Years warranty left. Still disappointing they break after 6 months. If I'd get the option to switch probably ATH AD700x :3

brother said he finally watched an anime, so i ask what he watched, it was called black bible or something like that, so i google it as ive not heard of this anime. So either he watched an extreme ecchi or hentai. Ive not said anything to him, im not gonna judge. He is beyond the state of repair, my ereboss likely couldnt save him at this point.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/368/Bible_Black

seems about right lol

2 Years warranty left. Still disappointing they break after 6 months. If I'd get the option to switch probably ATH AD700x :3

Wow, 6 months. Even my headphones last longer than that and well, lets just say the last pair 6 months and the only website I could find selling them were 1 pence

Steve

Wow, 6 months. Even my headphones last longer than that and well, lets just say the last pair 6 months and the only website I could find selling them were 1 pence

Well my HD 558's lasted 31 days before needing to go in for repairs since the right speaker went out on them. So now its a waiting game to see when it goes again.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

What am I doing with my life? 25 quotes? Really? Well here it goes.

holo-the-wise-wolf-spice-123539-1200x900

Also I'mean doing this on my phone. So ya.

also I had 100 notifications in 30 min and another 40 while reading this.

No, i watched the whole thing, i don't know. I would never say an anime is bad if i didn't see it completely.

I think i was incredibly mad because the red haired girl never got to overcome her problem with men, so for a slice of life with 2 seasons, the fact she BARELY improved was a fucking joke to me.

Like there was a kind of plot, romance, the red haired girl with her problem, the girl that randomly appeared that never got anywere. It's like there were a lot of stuff starting, but it never end and it barely made progress.

letmetellyou.jpg

She did make progress because there were times that she didn't just instantly hit guys and she walks with the main character after work.

Holy shit i think i spent more time looking for the anime names on the comments than watching it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OolA1Fc2mFI&list=PLuZADpUBCdIW0Jdz7ZEdZS6OscNdzFv6U

Definately watching Akame ga kill

OMG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

That one has been around before but yes it's funny. Best to watch in this order:

ship it

anime 101

anime 404

Anyone watching old school animes or just the new 'school/secret super power/secretly sexual fantasies about little girls' stuff ?

I don't care about when it was made as long as it interests me. All new stuff isn't just that either.

so ive worked out that being awake for 60 hours makes me feel like shit, who would have known

Go read this.

Go_the_fuck_to_sleep.jpg

i need to watch all the gatari...s...in whatever order they are lol.

I believe you are looking to summon and @Oshino Shinobu.

From gamefaqs , this is a quote.

Wut?

VjiFgtH.jpg

I have to agree with you.

What are you clowns doing now?

Being a part of the Clown Club. Duh.

normal_chibi_horo.jpg

What anime is this Anime-Wallpaper-HD-3508x2480.jpg

Don't know but it looks nice.

Jesus steam on the phone is such a pile of shit...

Yep. Would be amazing if you could have group chat on it.

steam just sucks but steam is steam and is a necessary evil, kind of like windows

What kind of a world would we be in if they were good though?

I love it, running it on expert mode atm.

Expert mode?

i feel like i have had this discussion with him before lol

We know you have tried to get together with him before.

idk why but that comment made me laugh and now my coworkers are asking me questions...

Are you ok? Do you need a padded room?

Not in a hardwareforum surrounded by guys that acts like girls are aliens when working with computers. +You don't want that emotional rollercoaster that comes back each month.

If only people could be nice.

heh... Its a long story someone want to tell him? I can't copy and paste everything on the phone...

Not really. But... Fred used to live off stocks and now works at an auto shop that he doesn't want to be at because he doesn't like cars and wants to go back to living off stocks because he makes more money that way.

Hi girls whatcha doin here wanna hangout ?? Stop lying girls don't know how to use computers, Go back to the Kitchen, I'm doing it right ??

I agree.

giphy_2.gif

Kitchens have knives. Just remember that.

33.jpg

Some person on the forum said i didnt know the magna carta because of my gender.

And said women like being dominated by men.

You can ask @Laputacake he saw the thread ;#

gunslinger1.jpg

Moron got his own thread locked and snapped like a twig , it was entertaining.

Some people need help.

EPIC SONGS FOR EVERYONE BTW

Yay. Two Steps From Hell.

I will listen while I work.

You forgot

I don't remember what this on was.

Your logic is potato <3

*insert flirty comment that pisses of daegun*

ao8gog.gif

So that face is supposed to be ??

Could be a lot of things. Likely dead people. But that is only speculation.

Its very MLG ;#

I noticed you changed your picture.

http://imgur.com/gallery/ERps1

Here you go sweetie <3

*Insert flirty comment that pisses Daegun off*

I'll come back to this. maybe.

that's really funny.

EPIC WOLFGANG POST INCOMING.

Those always make my day.

Yep. It's a long morning.

No! My akg's are dying :( Now I've the same problem

667x500px-b7c7664f_P1030526.JPG
That sucks. Can't get it fixed?

Blarg

Well my HD 558's lasted 31 days before needing to go in for repairs since the right speaker went out on them. So now its a waiting game to see when it goes again.

My hd 449 have taken so much abuse and dont even flinch.

Great cans.

Whats with all these high end headphones dieing. Lets hope the 668bs last a lot longer if im spending £38 on em.

Steve

Rat him out to his anime loving GF......Propaganda war

"And then I caught him watching Hentai!....WITH LOLIS!!!!"

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Everything that showed up while typing.

Duct tape?

Duct tape is gold but no.

giphy_2.gif

and what do you do for a living...duct tape and zip ties fix everything

You forgot WD-40.

I have fixed a few trombones with zip ties lol also keep small zip ties in my wallet because there seems to always be a need for them

How?

tumblr_m79u89ybTD1qfeml0o1_500.gif

That is a perfect gif.

I'm sure you are far better setup to make things out of metal then i am with my small toys

LlMcFhX.jpgVQ9dKi4.jpg

More than I have.

Might still be worth a try?

Only 6 months old? I would expect better for the price you pay.

Blarg

Expert mode?

24/192 support. Standard is 24/96. I don't have any music higher than 24/96, so I'd run standard mode to avoid driver requirements. Not sure if expert mode does anything else.

Yep. Would be amazing if you could have group chat on it.

What kind of a world would we be in if they were good though?

Steam group chat would be nice on mobile and I'm not sure why it isn't there. We will never know what would happen if steam was good since that will never happen

We know you have tried to get together with him before.

I just wanted him to notice me :( lol

Are you ok? Do you need a padded room?

I think he has needed that for some time now

Everything that showed up while typing.

Duct tape is gold but no.

You forgot WD-40.

That is a perfect gif.

:(

And Clarksons favourite tool, a hammer

Yez

Steve

LlMcFhX.jpg

VQ9dKi4.jpg

Yes our stuff is more high tech then that,

As for the DIY machine im not sure. it looks as ghetto as yours but bigger.

btw this is how one of the machines look like, and its one of the smaller and older once.

cnc-machining-center-5-axis-vertical-pre

Sennheiser ftw :D

EDIT: aw shit i failed to edit my post and ended up double posting

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU................

You forgot WD-40.

How?

I didn't forget wd-40 it just doesn't fix things lol

As for how if you are talking about the trombones i zip tied triggers back in place for f attachments(also had to diy the linkage on one) as well as zip tying the valve assembly in place on a sousaphone lol.

@CatCloud I tend to do that when the thread is moving fast thinking clearly some one will post before i post again anyways lol

My ATH-M50s have been going for all of like 5 days now...couldnt be happier.

Also pretty sure I mention this every single time headphones are brought up.

I love my new headphones...

tumblr_m6jgveWCdZ1qb7y5go1_500.gif

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

24/192 support. Standard is 24/96. I don't have any music higher than 24/96, so I'd run standard mode to avoid driver requirements. Not sure if expert mode does anything else.

Ah. Ok.

I didn't forget wd-40 it just doesn't fix things lolAs for how if you are talking about the trombones i zip tied triggers back in place for f attachments(also had to diy the linkage on one) as well as zip tying the valve assembly in place on a sousaphone lol.@CatCloud I tend to do that when the thread is moving fast thinking clearly some one will post before i post again anyways lol

It does too fix things. It fixes things that are stuck.

Blarg

So yeah oddly enjoyable.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Sennheiser ftw :D

Looking at 600HD's too. But they are a little pricey.

My ATH-M50s have been going for all of like 5 days now...couldnt be happier.

Also pretty sure I mention this every single time headphones are brought up.

I love my new headphones...

yeah well... ok

Steve