Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Now I remember why I forgot the story of Hoshizora e Kakaru hashi... The ending is too mediocre... and too predictable... I'll give this a 4.5./10...

If I was the one adapting this, I'd have chosen a more interesting route... The visuals and music are good enough tho,,,

Now... to look for the source...

Oh look, I have a new background now !

bjDTx1H.jpg

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Oh look, I have a new background now !

Is that from Ao no exorcist?

large.gif

Reminds me of that.

And reminds me of Kyoukai no kanata too.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I just read through over 300 missed posts in place of actual work. Do I gets cookie?

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I just read through over 300 missed posts in place of actual work. Do I gets cookie?

No

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

No

post-108407-0-09851200-1443350697.gif

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Sorry, I don`t have any cookies, so have some donuts.

tumblr_n6s4xax59K1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Sorry, I don`t have any cookies, so have some donuts.

tumblr_n6s4xax59K1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

Fresh from the oven. :D

You guys! You shouldn't have!

-snip-

That's so awesome.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

After reading through the 353 notifications (of which 300+ were from here), I see the anime-related posts to off-topic posts -ratio has risen noticeably.

However, apart from that, I have to quote @MyInnerFred

You clowns

Off-topic (for those who are here for actual content, feel free to skip this):

me too , or how about the healing center and the nurse is all like "hope to see you again soon!" 

like really ? that's kinda dark 

We need to get out our tin foil hats mang. 

It's all a conspiracy to make money off of kids being Pokemon trainers. 

Didn't even think of it that way until you pointed that out... Can't forget it now...

Yep, sounds like they are using kids to rack up profits. [Cue think_of_the_children.gif]

tumblr_mkyqdvQ2AK1qfdwzxo2_500_zps9ef135

I gave up on being helpful long ago so I mainly just stay in anime threads and keyboard / mouse threads these days but I try to avoid the threads that just end up full of k70 and g502 recommendations since they are usually a waste of time anyways.

lol I only ever hang out here and the audio section. 

Yeah... In the earlier days one just visits nearly every sub-forum, but after a while sticks to certain sub-forums. For me, that's off-topic threads (like this club) and photo/video sub-forum.

shameimaru_aya_by_yuritho-d6vvj3r.png

Yeah you do that. I'll just steal your donations box.

sample_319c5a71c6dc94562fd390733bd3f3312

But Vladdy needs those donations! Something something Crimea.

But who's Vladdy?

@Charger @CatCloud

I just got home from work and it's too early for this, keep an eye on the cameras please...

khOJTfb.jpg

We have CCTV cameras in here? Sh*t.

Whenever I see CCTV cameras, I have a habit of staring right towards them.

There wasn't much in there. Just anime, drama, failed attempts at sarcasm, some outsider trying to be an authority figure, funny junk... The usual, that is.

Almost on-topic:

Wait... We are supposed to have something anime related in every post now? Can't think of anything...

I'll just agree to @Daegun's post, despite never having seen Bleach:

Now quickly! Post anime related things so it isn't shitposting!

Uh...

Bleach sucks?
There we go, my post has now successfully been made anime related.

There, quota fulfilled. :lol:

And now for something completely different to lessen the seriousness:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I like that Working!! Season 3 is going right into the romance. FINALLY.

I won't have high expectations because it's not a romantic anime, but i hope it won't be a disappointment (and by what i've seen in this forum, i think it won't)

Gray from Fairy Tail.

I see

12033809_423347881190055_1949393923_n.jp

EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING WILL BE FIRE MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sounds like its time to upgrade :D

to what, an i7?

this video popped up in what ever you call it next to the video

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Thanks to part starting from 5:52, I finally understand what one walfa parody was about... (Don't worry, it's completely SFW despite what you might think by reading the thumbnail)

6:57 of this walfa parody (time stamped for convenience)

this video popped up in what ever you call it next to the video

[snip, due to content possibly being complicated with CoC]

I don't know what you have been watching, but my recommendations look like this:

post-23506-0-29233600-1443361304.jpg

AFAIK the recommendations go along the lines of what the user has been watching recently, be it accidentally or on purpose. Though sometimes YouTube likes to shove some completely irrelevant recommendations, but lately they have gotten horrifyingly good at it (like @helping has stated before). Shows how much their data collecting is paying off.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Thanks to part starting from 5:52, I finally understand what one walfa parody was about... (Don't worry, it's completely SFW despite what you might think by reading the thumbnail)

6:57 of this walfa parody (time stamped for convenience)

I don't know what you have been watching, but my recommendations look like this:

attachicon.gifScreenshot from 2015-09-27 16:37:06.jpg

AFAIK the recommendations go along the lines of what the user has been watching recently, be it accidentally or on purpose. Though sometimes YouTube likes to shove some completely irrelevant recommendations, but lately they have gotten horrifyingly good at it (like @helping has stated before). Shows how much their data collecting is paying off.

the thing is i watched only 1 video from them and now everything they recommend is them 

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

the thing is i watched only 1 video from them and now everything they recommend is them 

I'm guessing that it's a big channel... same thing happens to me when I'm watching from nitori's channel and watch something from a larger channel... suddenly a bunch of the suggested videos are from the large channel...

Edit:

Seems like s/he's going on break for a bit due to IRL stuff...

I'm guessing that it's a big channel... same thing happens to me when I'm watching from nitori's channel and watch something from a larger channel... suddenly a bunch of the suggested videos are from the large channel...

but i watch a lot of videos from much larger channels

Spoiler

but i watch a lot of videos from much larger channels

must be because of that then...

same reason why I browse eastern stuff and western stuff in separate browsers... it's to keep the related videos relevant...

Is that from food wars?

i dont remember them so i think not

Spoiler