Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

and so we've officially set the longest record of zero shitposts

a video of a video playing on a monitor playing a video of a video playing on a monitor

nice

Hence the filename:

post-23506-0-64780600-1443261554.jpg

...I heard you like videos, so I put a video in your video, so you can watch while you watch.

if none of you guys have seen this, it's disturbingly accurate

This reminds me: I have not watched a single video from any tech YouTuber in at least 6 months (including Linus)...

Please don't kill me!

for_you__by_udonge-d6z8iau.png

Please do! And if you enjoy it and you wanna get rid of some of completely irrelevant and offtopic replies here and there i won't complain.

I have a feeling that if every off-topic post was deleted from here, at least ~80% of the posts here would be deleted. And if that were to happen, unless on-topic posting was enforced with an iron fist, this current situation (majority of posts are off-topic) would happen all over again. It must suck for those who are here for the actual content though, but unfortunately there's not much that could be done.

man i hate changing my passwords.

Ditto. I have trouble remembering my own passwords when I have to change to something completely new, but I can remember everyone else's passwords too well, should I accidentally see one...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I have a feeling that if every off-topic post was deleted from here, at least ~80% of the posts here would be deleted. And if that were to happen, unless on-topic posting was enforced with an iron fist, this current situation (majority of posts are off-topic) would happen all over again. It must suck for those who are here for the actual content though, but unfortunately there's not much that could be done.

I said here and there :P

Maybe when it gets out of hand to have someone(a mod) that actually can DO something about it to tell people to stop shitposting would be nice.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I said here and there :P

Maybe when it gets out of hand to have someone(a mod) that actually can DO something about it to tell people to stop shitposting would be nice.

I'm pretty sure at least half of shitposts are complaints/ acknowledgements about shitposting though :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'm pretty sure at least half of shitposts are complaints/ acknowledgements about shitposting though [emoji14]

That's what makes us a bit different. Our shit posters admit to shit posting lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I can't be bothered with having this discussion with another person for the 100th time... It's blatantly a copy with your case slapped onto the arse of it. Just be a man about it and say you're copying it because you like it. Anyway if that design is complete let us see it with some hardware mocked up inside it.

so, just because i went to sketchup instead of paper(because it was easier for me) you immediately think i copied someone, if it wasn't for @Charger giving me a link to (forgot what it was called) i would be stuck making stupid things, yes i found one that i liked, but no i did not 100% copy, some thing yes, but i did NOT copy it fully, and i told you that i would give you a design once the uploader was fixed which it seems to be now, give me a minute to find parts and put them in

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

So why don't we just bite the bullet and make a second thread, one that's meant to purely be on-topic for anime/manga/LN/related stuff, and see how that goes? I'd imagine that no one will mind limiting their "shitposting" and general discussion to this main thread, and it would maybe help newcomers and members alike keep on top of the discussions our club is supposed to be about. Not like this thread would die, or that the other thread would have to be as active and such. If we're still thinking about it, might as well give a shot, right?

So why don't we just bite the bullet and make a second thread, one that's meant to purely be on-topic for anime/manga/LN/related stuff, and see how that goes? I'd imagine that no one will mind limiting their "shitposting" and general discussion to this main thread, and it would maybe help newcomers and members alike keep on top of the discussions our club is supposed to be about. Not like this thread would die, or that the other thread would have to be as active and such. If we're still thinking about it, might as well give a shot, right?

Let's try it though :P

@MyInnerFred

Your thoughts on this?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

go ahead

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

so, just because i went to sketchup instead of paper(because it was easier for me) you immediately think i copied someone, if it wasn't for @Charger giving me a link to (forgot what it was called) i would be stuck making stupid things, yes i found one that i liked, but no i did not 100% copy, some thing yes, but i did NOT copy it fully, and i told you that i would give you a design once the uploader was fixed which it seems to be now, give me a minute to find parts and put them in

ok here post-53818-0-39481800-1443280318_thumb.j

Spoiler

-snip-

what is she doing? taking a shit?

Spoiler

I know a place with a setup similar to this. 

aBrG9nP_460s.jpg

It's used as a power grid monitoring system.

Just so happens that I'm friends with the head engineer. 

Maybe I can convince him to get drunk and not care about the power distribution for the world's second most largest city(Davao City) by land area only not just metro/proper/population

EHYv7Ax.gif

*did I mention the city is the 4th safest city in the world. I can literally walk in the middle of the night in a shady alley without the fear of getting mugged. Well being a criminal in this city is a pretty bad occupation since there's a "mythical" vigilante group said to be under the Reigning mayor's thumb. But I liked living there, best years of my life so far

edit: the name of the group is also kinda dorky/lame it's DDS(Davao Death Squad)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

what is she doing? taking a shit?

I don't even know its the funniest action anime I have ever seen (it tries to be serious)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I don't even know its the funniest action anime I have ever seen (it tries to be serious)

wait what show is that ? 

i wana watch it for science .... yea science ;D 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Hold up a fucking minute... Yuri gets kanata a cake saying I love you. AND THEN HE ASKS WHO IS IT FOR. NO. THERE IS NO WAY THAT SOMEONE CAN BE THAT DENSE FUCK THIS ANIME!

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

•  

Best gif. Moar plz, Japan.

The fuck you doing in july?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

K den..

0c5ab3485607d0f6966e03ae955c6e08.png

I was giving my reactions to the worst anime of the summer season I watched all 12 episodes... (Kuusen madoushi)

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

•  

K den..

0c5ab3485607d0f6966e03ae955c6e08.png

:/ ship post alert ? 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky