Thoughts on Moomoo

Hey folks,

A little while back we had Moomoo reach out to us for a possible sponsorship relationship. They're an investment and trading app, which I admit is outside of our usual wheelhouse.

As someone with a savings and in a place where I can start investing, I've actually been afforded the chance to talk to their team directly. And they've been super transparent and helpful.

I'm wondering if anyone has an additional experience with Moomoo or similar platforms.

Or if anyone has any additional questions, I can get those answered as well (assuming they're questions we haven't already asked).

Thanks again, everyone.

*Please note that our team does our own research and testing around vetting sponsor products and services. However, we've found that soliciting feedback from the community can sometimes add something new to the conversation that we weren't aware of*

The "Do-Not-Work-With-List" has the reason "We are not financial advisors" listed for not taking sponsors from credit loaners. Why exactly would this not be applicable to all investment sponsorship deals? If you are not financial advisors, don't hock investments either, they too can be "large life decisions" if viewers throw enough money in.