Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@CatCloud found the boxy (be aware lots of phone taken pictures incoming)

9938e3db902c2d30ec9a2451f636eb96.jpg

1149f45a7a4a05f3da037b6c41166832.jpg

aec19a5e94882de5c74c3f58cf2a08ff.jpg

Aha basic strike freedom I See, Nice.

I love model kits, I still haven't built my two PG strikes yet.. I want to paint them but I lack a place to do that and I need paint and masking tape... Bought them 2013...so sad.. But man it took half a year for the normal strike to get in stock so once I got it I geeked out. (the other is the Rouge)

I also want a glass/show case to put them in... Haven't found a nice one yet.

Aha basic strike freedom I See, Nice.

I love model kits, I still haven't built my two PG strikes yet.. I want to paint them but I lack a place to do that and I need paint and masking tape... Bought them 2013...so sad.. But man it took half a year for the normal strike to get in stock so once I got it I geeked out. (the other is the Rouge)

I also want a glass/show case to put them in... Haven't found a nice one yet.

Oh well... I do have a friend that has a lot of gundams and they are fully custom painted :P

Yeaah, me too, i want to display it, especially when i will move to a new house and will have a bigger room :P

Edit: i got my gundam when i traveled to taiwan, there, i found out a store that had lots of gundams, but i forgot how much it cost me (around 3000NTD so that more or less 100USD), and i want another one, preferably an mg kit. Btw, pg stands for perfect grade, doesn't it??

for the classy ? or the sc ? or 400 each ? 

Both? Or what?

980's?

Just the sc. 

Blarg

Oh well... I do have a friend that has a lot of gundams and they are fully custom painted :P

Yeaah, me too, i want to display it, especially when i will move to a new house and will have a bigger room :P

Edit: i got my gundam when i traveled to taiwan, there, i found out a store that had lots of gundams, but i forgot how much it cost me (around 3000NTD so that more or less 100USD), and i want another one, preferably an mg kit. Btw, pg stands for perfect grade, doesn't it??

yeah, Perfect Grade, they are the biggest, most detailed and expensive kits out there..

there is also RG, Real Grade. im not sure whats up with those but they are tiny, smaller then MG even, but very detailed...and fragile..

yeah, Perfect Grade, they are the biggest, most detailed and expensive kits out there..

there is also RG, Real Grade. im not sure whats up with those but they are tiny, smaller then MG even, but very detailed...and fragile..

Uuuhh, now i want a pg one... But since i'm noobish, especially when cutting the parts off from the board (at first i tried with a handcraft knife, but didn't work at all, cut were so unclean, i decided to yolo with a pair of scissors) so i guess mg will do me fine for a while :P

Uuuhh, now i want a pg one... But since i'm noobish, especially when cutting the parts off from the board (at first i tried with a handcraft knife, but didn't work at all, cut were so unclean, i decided to yolo with a pair of scissors) so i guess mg will do me fine for a while :P

hobby knife <3

Example: 

hobby-knife-sets.jpg

if there is a stub left an iron file or sand paper that isn't to hard to the plastic is good to have.

hobby knife <3

Example:

hobby-knife-sets.jpg

Haha, they seem kinda expensive, a cheapo pair of scissors will do it work, but not as good as hobby knives

Started watching Azumanga Daioh. Its pretty good, but the voice recordings are ear rape. pitches be too high.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Can anyone identify the music playing here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl-JAgBrei0#t=9m28s

It might not have been released by itself yet, but it's not the first time I remember it being played.  It popped up before the real start of the tartaros arc in that ice village when they were reunited with atlas flame.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

isaac-and-miria.png

These two are such great characters.  :lol:

Can anyone identify the music playing here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl-JAgBrei0#t=9m28s

It might not have been released by itself yet, but it's not the first time I remember it being played.  It popped up before the real start of the tartaros arc in that ice village when they were reunited with atlas flame.

TV Tokyo has blocked the video. :/

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Hell yeah madafucka.

33c04a766359058acf456b2e14816c13.png

awe yus you got it too

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

YVF3V2RRDAFY  claimed

Here's a code for the beta if somebody wants it.

I should have watched gameplay first, before taking it. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

ITS TOMORROW! Aaaah so excited <3 i want to buy ethernet cables so i can have steady connection BUT FUCK IT ILL USE THE CASH TO BUY MERCH TOMORROW.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

isaac-and-miria.png

These two are such great characters.  :lol:

TV Tokyo has blocked the video. :/

dude, turn on your vpn

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I had custom settings but I rage clean wiped and reinstalled

it's persistent, this has been going on for a while. in some anime less, in some more, in some less noticeable in some more.

relink just your config file and i'll load that in madVR lol

i keep losing it

I've been doing everything in my power to avoid this, really didn't want to, but it looks like I have no choice.

It's a complete crapshoot but I'm going to update those god awful Nvidia drivers and cross my fingers it doesn't break everything mroe

I had a similar issue in VLC recently, and I have an AMD GPU, not sure that'll help.

What fixed it was increasing the voltage a bit on the CPU of all things. Apparently, though my CPU was 100% stable after 24 hours of prime95, what started glitching me were heavily compressed videos (d/l from Kissanime) 1-2 stutters/glitches per 24 minute video.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Everyone here seems to be watching Jitsu wa Watashi Wa

I had an allergic reaction on episode 3 (MC groveling in front of that bitch face) so unfortunately had to drop it :/

In other news, the timing of finding Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san on a wild fluke without knowing what it was couldn't have been better; right as I finished Monster Musume and was annoyed at the whole thing, this show just steps in and does many of the same things, but while being actually funny. Shame it's a short, but.

I'd recommend giving the manga a try. The anime series skips out a lot of things to focus more on the MC's progression a bit, so you don't get much insight into other character's development. Link to a ZIP with chapters 1-92 is in a post I made earlier http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140001-anime-club-heaven-society/page-3533#entry6115571

Monster Musume was very disappointing for me. I watched a few episodes, but it just seems to be a cliche, over the top harem, but with animal girls as the only difference. I'll give them credit for straying from the majority of "animal girls", and actually making them half animal, half girl, not just some ears and a tail. However, the excessive fanservice becomes somewhat disturbing and confusing because of that. Fan service with "normal" animal girls is okay, as it's more a girl with some animal accessories on, but in this, it's like an animal with human tits, which is not what I'm in to. 

Episode 3 is the only bad one if you hate that character. She's even actually partially redeemed as the series goes on, and you'll be missing the best parts if you don't continue on. It's worth it.

Is it Mikan you're talking about? She gets a hell of a lot more development later on, especially in the manga. She's actually one of the more interesting (though, not my favourite) characters that becomes quite likeable as the series progresses. 

Started watching Azumanga Daioh. Its pretty good, but the voice recordings are ear rape. pitches be too high.

your thinking of chiyo right? i didnt find it to be THAT bad, maybe poor audio ?

But yeah its a fun anime, the cats and Sakaki are da best.

tumblr_llymk36p9O1qkcdtyo1_400.gif

( i like the whole cast really)

monmusu, y u make so many characters. too many.

You'll have a heck of a time with Durarara, then.

Edit2: Oh god, shit goes down on the manga. I'm glad i read it, clarifies everything.

Wow, you read the manga too? Or just spoil yourself, because "manga is hard... let's go shopping!"

Is it Mikan you're talking about? She gets a hell of a lot more development later on, especially in the manga. She's actually one of the more interesting (though, not my favourite) characters that becomes quite likeable as the series progresses.

Yep. I'll be reading the manga sometime, and I doubt I'll disagree (if the manga is really that much better than the anime).

actually he's not wrong

I wanted to see if you guys knew what's going on with these graphical glitches

only triggers during MPC. I tried rolling back to KCP max default preset, no dice.

I'm not having any issues with my GPU either

on some other videos it turns into really bad stuttering

http://w.webms.org/EKkXbNA6.webm

...well yeah, I'm not going to shoot for production value when I'm capturing with my phone camera and holding it with two hands

it doesn't need that, you can see what's happening

I don't think anyone else had trouble interpreting that due to poor camera work

check your monitor

I see... And I do see the artifacts, I just nitpick about the wrong things.

http://webm.host/cc7d0/vid.webm

Oh well... It's not like my hands are any less shaky than yours... And this was with SteadyShot on active...

Also if that has some lag, might be due to the fact that I didn't bother to edit it at all with Kdenlive (laggier and less stable than Sony Vegas was when i used it), plus the original file is 1080p 50 fps

Also: what kind of option is this?

post-23506-0-20932400-1443190087.jpg

"Shut down computer after renderings"? Good thing that isn't automatically checked...

hobby knife <3

Example: 

hobby-knife-sets.jpg

if there is a stub left an iron file or sand paper that isn't to hard to the plastic is good to have.

Be careful with them, though...

13.jpg

Source

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

your thinking of chiyo right? i didnt find it to be THAT bad, maybe poor audio ?

But yeah its a fun anime, the cats and Sakaki are da best.

tumblr_llymk36p9O1qkcdtyo1_400.gif

( i like the whole cast really)

Yeah, I got to the part where she's trying to hold up the books and she sounded like pikachu on crack. With the audio mixing being like it is, that screech was way louder than anything else ever. 

Its a good show though.

Old shit no one cares about but me.