Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Uploaded it from where I am now. Took a while though. 

Jitsu wa Watashi wa manga, chapters 1-92 (about halfway through Volume 11). 

@helping @wolfgang

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2prb1jxCyhuZ1N3S21LUU9qQ1E/view?usp=sharing

jitsu-wa-watashi-wa-4373189.jpg

Huzzah! I think last time I read it, they only had 70-something chapters.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Huzzah! I think last time I read it, they only had 70-something chapters.

I'm at chapter 45 right now. It's still got a good sense of humour, and I like the characters a lot. 

I'm at chapter 45 right now. It's still got a good sense of humour, and I like the characters a lot.

Hah! Ahead of all of you! :P

The benefit of just browsing manga sites and picking up something that looks interesting. You find something good every once in a while that most people don't know about.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Everyone here seems to be watching Jitsu wa Watashi Wa

I had an allergic reaction on episode 3 (MC groveling in front of that bitch face) so unfortunately had to drop it :/

In other news, the timing of finding Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san on a wild fluke without knowing what it was couldn't have been better; right as I finished Monster Musume and was annoyed at the whole thing, this show just steps in and does many of the same things, but while being actually funny. Shame it's a short, but.

Episode 3 is the only bad one if you hate that character. She's even actually partially redeemed as the series goes on, and you'll be missing the best parts if you don't continue on. It's worth it.

^^this

I was annoyed by that episode too, probably the low point in that series. Its great otherwise.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

11722315_395482040643095_290409444019805

I forgot about that Time article, just waiting for my professor to bring it up in class so I can say "fuck old people"

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

^^this

I was annoyed by that episode too, probably the low point in that series. Its great otherwise.

I just can't, I have a zero-tolerance on misandry due to its rampancy in this kind of anime.

Well, misogyny too, but let's face it - that almost never happens in anime.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I just can't, I have a zero-tolerance on misandry due to its rampancy in this kind of anime.

It appears you watch Working!! (I'm guessing by your avatar). Inami is worse than that one chick who acts like an asshole for one episode.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Everyone here seems to be watching Jitsu wa Watashi Wa

I had an allergic reaction on episode 3 (MC groveling in front of that bitch face) so unfortunately had to drop it :/

In other news, the timing of finding Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san on a wild fluke without knowing what it was couldn't have been better; right as I finished Monster Musume and was annoyed at the whole thing, this show just steps in and does many of the same things, but while being actually funny. Shame it's a short, but.

m8 how u gonna be like that

can tolerate 12 episodes of "My Literal Semen Demon Can't Be This Cute" but not one annoying episode? the character mellows out a lot in the later episodes

you can obviously tell what path she's going to go down since it doesn't deviate far from template design

it does have some pretty fun moments, reminded me a bit of the ridiculousness of DFrag.

http://w.webms.org/dYbLCXEO.webm

I don't know how to feel, and I have no idea where they're pulling these idiomatic translations from

Error: 410

It appears you watch Working!! (I'm guessing by your avatar). Inami is worse than that one chick who acts like an asshole for one episode.

Inami has actual androphobia though.

Besides, it's not the action of the female party that pisses me off, it's the lack of a proper response from the male. After being terrorized by that actual criminal (she broke at least a half dozen laws in that episode) he actually apologizes and begs to her. THAT is what I won't tolerate.

reminded me a bit of the ridiculousness of DFrag.

lol another anime I didn't like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Though I finished it.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Oh my god Nana 33 was a fucking rollercoaster of emotions. One second crying so much she can't talk, the other second "funny" comments and reactions, then more drama, and ends up with a smile and a decision i really disliked.

Oh gawd.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

we are having brownout and my lights in my room are flickering(im alone at the moment) and its freaking me the fuck out. might play a bit of amnesia with this mood.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Inami has actual androphobia though.

Besides, it's not the action of the female party that pisses me off, it's the lack of a proper response from the male. After being terrorized by that actual criminal (she broke at least a half dozen laws in that episode) he actually apologizes and begs to her. THAT is what I won't tolerate.

lol another anime I didn't like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Though I finished it.

do u even sankaku

we are having brownout and my lights in my room are flickering(im alone at the moment) and its freaking me the fuck out. might play a bit of amnesia with this mood.

I assume that PC has a UPS then

i fucking hate when this happens

YwEAGA7.png

Error: 410

be prepared to shit your pants and pantsu

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

do u even sankaku

I assume that PC has a UPS then

i fucking hate when this happens

got worried that my pc turning on and off every 5 seconds will harm something so i was like fuck it im using a laptop now. it sucks, its so slow. it sucks. router and modem restart crazy fast though

be prepared to shit your pants and pantsu

lol silly american pants and pantsu are the same thing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

got worried that my pc turning on and off every 5 seconds will harm something so i was like fuck it im using a laptop now. it sucks, its so slow. it sucks.

lol silly american pants and pantsu are the same thing.

no pantsu is panties and pants is pants from what i gathered from anime

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

My turn to try this webm majick

(don't turn on sound unless you're prepared for music)

http://w.webms.org/7YEaOHZL.webm

apparently I'm no wizard.  :mellow:

Edit: fixed

Wellp, then you're missing out. Not my problem :)

no pantsu is panties and pants is pants from what i gathered from anime

but pants are pants as in underwear which is panties which is pantsu

my female friends also back me up.

Listen if you care.

but pants are pants as in underwear which is panties which is pantsu

my female friends also back me up.

whatever

Spoiler

i believe i got the final version post-53818-0-67002700-1443129600_thumb.j

Spoiler

I'm 100% sure I need my wallet taken from me, I just found out that amazon.co.jp and the partner sellers on there will ship to the US

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I'm 100% sure I need my wallet taken from me, I just found out that amazon.co.jp and the partner sellers on there will ship to the US

ok, give it to me, though i wont promise that i wont use it, because i might end up using it, so i'll apologize early, sorry honey

Spoiler