Apparently everybody here loves Emma Blackery?

Scionyde

@Lanoi had her as a profile picture.

To follow him along, @WunderWuffle, @nsyedhasan, @Osmium and others changed their pics as well.

I did as well, but then decided to become Steve Ballmer while @LukaP changed his to Bill Gates in retaliation! :D

Your name seems familiar. What was your original profile picture?

tumblr_mj2oabLaA11qjv2uno1_400.gif   :lol:

Meh getting all dramatic and shit... girl... i'm just not interested.

GIg1MqU.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Your name seems familiar. What was your original profile picture?

Any one of these three:

clarkson+afro.jpg Clarkson.jpg 98d31bbf32a289630969dab8e27ea029.png

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

YUP FIRST ONE. I now remember many of your comments. 

You know what, I may just go back to that one now.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Yeah.

In fact I thought that was you at first briefly when I joined the forums. :P

Let me get this explained.

It was a lonely day at @Lays TS. We were just screwing around, you know, the usual. @Lanoi, who then links an Emma Blackery video in the chat, tells me to watch it. I watched it, and I decided that she was the best female ever, so I decided to change everything to her. Done.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Let me get this explained.

It was a lonely day at @Lays TS. We were just screwing around, you know, the usual. @Lanoi, who then links an Emma Blackery video in the chat, tells me to watch it. I watched it, and I decided that she was the best female ever, so I decided to change everything to her. Done.

"the usual" how old is she doe

Kappa.png

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Like 23.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I thought she was 12 and people here were creepy. Shes 22.

Whenever somebody with a ton of posts changes their profile pic what happens in my head is: 

"Oh new person, neat. Better welcome them to the forums. Wait. 6.8k posts. DOES NOT COMPUTE -implodes- oh must have changed names. Now to go through their comments and figure out who they are."

@CoolBeans threw me for a loop when he became a neckbeard.

I am Geass now. And will remain Geass forever.

@XTankSlayerX has her for a profile pic as well

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Worth, on 11 Apr 2014 - 8:55 PM, said:

@XTankSlayerX has her for a profile pic as well

Indeed.

She is kinda pretty imo. Only reason. Or bandwagon. You choose. Wish I could make this text smaller, but that would make it unreadable.

Indeed.

She is kinda pretty imo. Only reason. Or bandwagon. You choose. Wish I could make this text smaller, but that would make it unreadable.

Yeah she is, but not as 'developed' as I would like it.

Shits gonna get real awkward real fast once a forum argument starts between 5 Emma's... 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Yeah, I can't see that.

It's simple, I like curves. :P

But that's just me.

Apparently (The norm with nerds)

Kinda the body type she has, I might be wrong.

Errr... Explain that however you want.

Well that's generalizing eh... :P