Apparently everybody here loves Emma Blackery?

Scionyde

Yeah, a bit too much... But yeah, I don't like curvy women/girls. The less the better imo (Yes im fu*kin weird I know.)

From a biological/scientific point of view...

Small girl= more need to protect her as a man. (Depends on how you were raised too I suppose)

Curvy= fertile, or at least that's what a man perceives most of the time, if the hips are well formed too then boy that's a turn on +++.

From a biological/scientific point of view...

Small girl= more need to protect her as a man. (Depends on how you were raised too I suppose)

Curvy= fertile, or at least that's what a man perceives most of the time, if the hips are well formed too then boy that's a turn on +++.

That sums it up quite well.

And I have nothing useful to add...

(Yeah, I guess all girls equally need protection. Although smaller girls can be picked up like a feather. Way I was raised was treat women nicely.)

That sums it up quite well.

And I have nothing useful to add...

(Yeah, I guess all girls equally need protection. Although smaller girls can be picked up like a feather. Way I was raised was treat women nicely.)

Of course, they are human beings too like you and me, why wouldn't somebody be nice to them? :P

Also some believe it is sexist if a man defends his woman, because the woman looks weaker then. I personally don't think that because it is more instinct than habit.

coolkingler1, on 11 Apr 2014 - 9:45 PM, said:coolkingler1, on 11 Apr 2014 - 9:45 PM, said:

Of course, they are human beings too like you and me, why wouldn't somebody be nice to them? :P

Then again some believe it is sexist if a man defends his woman, because the woman looks weaker then.

That's true, they're human beings. But girls tend to be more fun to talk to (Or do things with) then guys Oh haha.... Personal experiences, I also just dug myself into a hole.

I can see how it can be sexist. But I would say defend her if she wants you to. Don't run off :P

women do look weaker then men (And compared to the normal stereotypical strength of a male, they are weaker.) but where they lack the physical abilities they make up for it with their mental abilities.

Who the heck is Emma Blackberry? Er, Emma Blackery? Don't know either one.

I never even heard of her until just now. With brown hair she reminds me a lot of the transgender model Sienna Grace, which is the only thing I can think she could be famous for, because after watching one of her YouTube videos she really doesn't seem that interesting. I know I'm quick to judge.

@Lanoi had her as a profile picture.

To follow him along, @WunderWuffle, @nsyedhasan, @Osmium and others changed their pics as well.

I did as well, but then decided to become Steve Ballmer while @LukaP changed his to Bill Gates in retaliation! :D

ok now im here so you cant do anything stupid.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Now who is this supposed to be? I have seen this as a smiley on Twitch so many times now.

He's apparently a Twitch.tv staff member. Someone discovered it by chance and began spamming it, and for no obvious reason it stuck and became a meme.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089