HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Were the winners announced?

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I really want this phone like so baddly would be awesome if I won
- my favorite thing has to be their build quality, it's awesome. Full aluminium body. Way better than the galaxy S5

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

well it looks like the deadline is up and as of posting this thread only has 9761 replies 9762 if you include this

seems like theres only gonna be 1 phone or maybe @LinusTech and HTC will be nice and still give 2 phones

Still no winners announced? :P

EDIT: Oh nvm.

Loving the front spacing speakers and the improved screen. wheee free phone! 

The phone has an elegant design and the dual rear camera seems like something that might be pretty cool.

Really miss an android phone, I'm starting to get sick of my iPhone, the One M8 looks really awesome!

Right now i have the M7 and i love the phone so far.

What do i love about the M8, well THE BUILD QUALITY, speakers and the shear power of the phone.

the 90% metal construction blows anything away and the speakers they are as good as it gets with such a small amount of area that they have to work on.

the only issue is probably the camera. i was thinking they might do at least an 8mp ultra pixel camera but i guess not. either way this phone will probably top again this year beating the s5, iphone 6. 

if Htc builds the next nexus phone for google, that might be the best thing ever.

lol I'm a bit late aren't I

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the awesome build quality. I just luv devices with aluminum or magnesium shells/housings (Ultrabooks). I also like the longer battery life and their Advantage program where you're guaranteed to have Android updates for at least two years after purchase. If you want full Android (instead of HTC's sense version) you can install the Developer Edition. Lots of stuff to like about this phone.

I don't want to add a sympathetic view upon you, but I would not resort to this if I still had my HTC One (the original silver). I was mugged on my way to watch a basketball game at school. I bought hundreds of dollars worth of security on this phone, but the teen that hid beneath the hood and mask knew his way around all that. It was not the physical and software of the phone that seems to leave me desolated, but the loss of contacts over almost a year. I have not really the time to go get one over these several months since it happened, and so it leaves me honored if you would provide the HTC One M8. :) You will bring honor to us all.

Whoops, didn't realize it was over... congrats to whoever won!

~Brynhildr~

Enclosure: CM: Windowed HAF 912; CCT Blue lighting | Motherboard: ASRock Pro4 Z77 | PSU: CM: Silent Pro Gold 800W | CPU: 3770K @ Stock | Cooler: Corsair H80 | GPUMSI GTX 780 (N780 3GD5/OC) | Memory: 16GB Patriot 1333 | Storage: Intel 335 Series, 240GB SSD; Seagate 1TB x2 RAID 0 | Mouse: Cyborg RAT 7 | Keyboard: Das Keyboard Professional | Monitor: Acer 23" | Audio: Boston Acoustics bookshelf speakers; Bose Subwoofer; Koss Pro4AA Studio Headphones; Blue Snowball

I love the speed, and smoothness of the m8's operating system. It gives you the fluidity of the iPhone in an android package. - I posted this on the YouTube video, I thought that's how you entered the contest. I know I'm 4 days late. I hope you guys will still consider my entry I would really appreciate it

When are you going to announce the winner(s).  Did we get the extra phone?

I love the HTC ONE M8 simple because like you said Linus for a long time I curved my hands to direct the sound to me whether I was using iPhone or Samsung as I watch a lot of YouTube on my smartphone.  Also, just by looking at it you know that the build quality is premo!  One thing though is wish there were physical buttons and not the touch ones that are on the m8.  Overall I want one simply for the fact that it has the best speaker plus it's facing forwards.  the video that Linus took was freakn amazing.

Man i have gone to Linus all the time while building my 1st pc1 now hes giving away the phone of my dreams!!! i really hope i win because i only ever owned a basic phone called the samsung brightside. i am 16 now and i need to catch up with the rest of the world.post-78235-0-52066600-1398385851.jpg

the fact that it is android 4.4 i love android kit kat and i think the camera is pretty cool too :)

My favorite feature is HTC Sense 6. Sense 6 just makes sense  ;) and makes the user experience more enjoyable and practical. Sense 6 is clean, simple, elegant, has very few quirks, and has very few gimmicks unlike other android skins.

HTC One M8 Google Play Edition is the best thing kreygasm

IDK IF THIS IS A REPOST I DON'T REMEMBER IF I ENTERED OR NOT