HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

What I like most is the quality of the speakers and the way it feels in my hand. It feels like a top-quality product.

i like that camera and app. it load rapid fast and that app contain 12 different photo filters,the new extra rear camera add new look to this camera ... also like that dynamic effect option on camera app.... actually this time HTC improved camera effects side.. it's nice idea.

i like that camera and app. it load rapid fast and that app contain 12 different photo filters,the new extra rear camera add new look to this camera ... also like that dynamic effect option on camera app.... actually this time HTC improved camera effects side.. it's nice idea.

I love the solid metal body and the overal looks of the M8. There is no other smartphone that looks as good as the htc One M8.

I am a big fan of the Boomsound speakers, having a decent sound system in such a thin device is a huge plus for me.

i like the design and the features of the htc m8 and i like the really good qality of the front facing camera

i love the near full aluminum chassis. the durability of a phone for me is huge when it comes to getting a phone. 

I got the chance to play with m8 in stores and I absolutely love sense 6. One of the biggest things that really grabbed my attention with the UI is the ability to change fonts; helvetica being the sexiest. I have the m7, but after messing with the m8 in all of its glory, I really want to get my hands on that 90% aluminium body being my favorite thing about the m8. Keep up the good work, guys.  Loving the phone reviews and can't wait to see more of them. You guys have became so big and professional within these last couple of years. Thanks!

I have always wanted the HTC M8 and even the HTC M7 but I have never gotten the chance to own one. Right now, I would say that my favorite feature of the M8 would be the look of the phone. As I have said, I have never gotten the chance to play with the HTC M8. Please give this to me :D and good luck to everyone else.

My favorite part of the HTC One M8 is that it has a smooth and lustrous finish just like my body.

hmm ive been watering over the nice android phones coming out.... I'm tired of my iPhone 4 and want to switch and I've been eying this phone since it got leaked and its predecessor... how ever for me to get it it will cost me 575$ with my current plan and i really cant aford it as im 16 and i just spent 1600$ on a gaming computer so unless i wait till the price comes down or i win this give away, ;) ;) nudge nudge, i will be stuck with IOS :( please save me?

One of the few android phones I would consider using because of the build quality.

Bought the M7, would maybe by the M8. Do apprechiate HTC's effort with the build quality, still love my M7. Honestly, for phones, it would either be a ip5 or a ONE, no contest.

That's a sexy phone. I want it D:

My english isn't perfect :D sorry

Such a nice looking phone! I love the build quality. Wish I could afford one :(

Gamer, Programmer and Server Administrator

all with a HP laptop <3

Signing in late, let's hope they're nice and put me on the list :)  
fingers crossed!

My favourite thing about the HTC M8 is the superior speaker technology.

The speakers on this is just awesome! Love it!