HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I Have The htc one x Love it, wanted the m7, couldnt get it, Saved money for the m8, car broke down.. i need that phone lol i love the boomsound speakers on the m8 expecially now that theyre 20% louder uff

Great job on the video, was informative and enjoyable. Also, keep the cat videos coming please!

Those speakers are something that should be a standard on every device.

I really like the hardware on the phone, and sense 6.

My favourite feature has to be the speakers, shame about the on screen buttons though.

Nice phone, and there is a chance to win yeeeeeeeeeeeey...

I like the metal stuff on the phone it makes it realy nice.

Love this phone, the previous version was already great, this one looks even better with that metallic colour!

For me this is one of the best phones for 2014, such a great all-rounder, much better than the GS5.

And I hope i can get one...... yay

great video! love the looks of the phone and power! maybe little more powerful phones out there, but real world this is the best! 

My favorite thing is simply the looks. Absolutely gorgeous aesthetics, solid build quality. It's amazing.

I really like the M7, one of the best phones i ever had.

But the design and casing with its full aluminum case is way better (in my opinion at least ;) )

This phone just looks good and I think it is durable thanks to the full aluminum case.

Best Android handset?

Looks about that way from where I'm sitting.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gnPdiE5kVs

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

My favourite thing are the front facing speakers which blow me away with their mighty sounds

I love the sleek outer casing in that shiny metal, it really is an eye catcher I love this phone so much if I don't win it il have to save up t get it. But hopefully I will be able to get my hands on it soon!!!!

I love the M8 have both the S5 and M8 . The M8 is a amazing device my only problem is the 4 mega pixel camera wish it was at least 6-8 maybe next year . Even with the camera I still think it's better than the S5

the phone looks really solid, I can't wait to see the competition

Wonderful giveaway. I hope i can win one of the 2 HTC M8.

the front speaker and the andriod skin  :rolleyes:

The horrors of cupping speakers. This terrible thing has been going on for too long. I've been on and iphone for forever and have recently had my eyes opened to the infinite more things that android is capable of that iOS can touch. Plus NFC is cool. HTC one here I come. I hope.