HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The horrors of cupping speakers. This terrible thing has been going on for too long. I've been on and iphone for forever and have recently had my eyes opened to the infinite more things that android is capable of that iOS can touch. Plus NFC is cool. HTC one here I come. I hope.

Still the from dual speakers of which none of the competitors have replicated for some absurd reason. 

my favourite thing would be power saving mode. i really need something that can last me for some time 

By far my favourite thing is the ridiculously good build quality and boom sound speakers.

I love the all-metal body construction <3

cjsun9

I have had the same phone for 3 years. I think it is time to upgrade. This looks nice

I like the gestures. I think that that is unique and it is a good idea, it is annoying to constantly have to find the power button to wake up your phone and having different gestures to wake up the phone and go to the lock screen would be good. The build quality looks the best I have seen on any phone and it would be great to have. The new case for the phone is also an awesome idea, displaying time and weather.

I love the M8's battery, I still have the old GNex and the battery doesn't cut it anymore. Thanks for the review Linus!!

Don't know about you guys, but my favorite part about this phone is that it won't discolor at different viewing angles, it's something that frustrates me in almost all phones and not seeing it in this one is really nice :D

I like nearly everything about this phone for example the screen size is perfect for my hands, the feeling of the premium materials and the two cameras on the back.

Oh my! The Design of the M8 is fantastic, in my opinion. And nice Giveaway by the way! :D 

Would be awesome to win one.  ;)

By far the best features of the M8 are the amazing speakers and the superb build quality. 

My favorite thing about the phone, even though it's not a new feature, is the speakers! The "speaker" on my current phone is absolutely terrible and, considering all the amazing things my phone can do, it's very dissapointing.

I love the fact that they added the expandable storage option (which was one thing that was missing in the M7). Plus they have the best phone speakers on the market!

I think the best thing about the Htc One M8 Is that it is simply a beautifuly well constructed piece of Tech in a world where every thing is Turning into plastic even cars .. perhaps this is the only well known Cell phone in modern days in which you really feel that you received what you paid for .. and who knows perhaps in 10-20 years from now the Htc One (m29) turns out to be the sole and the only thing that you can purchase which is not made from recycled skimmed soy bean Veggie Organic ultra violet nano plastic .. 

Sweet, a giveaway! The main point of HTC phones, for me, is the design. It's kinda different and unique from the rest. 

Sorry to be that guy...:

The giveaway closes April 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

I love the design and the how the thing feels in the hand.

Thanks for the giveaway!

The depth camera, I'm a sucker for niche things that I will never use :)

I love the dual speakers as the single speaker on the back of my Lumia sucks so much, having them pointed towards you is such a good idea as it means you get stereo and much better sound quality!!