HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about this phone is that it address the 1 issue I have with most of the current generation of phones. And that is to put the speakers on the bottom. So when you are playing games you have to "cup" your hand over the speaker to redirect the sound to your face (and even some tablets are like this).

Also the full metal body construction just plain looks sexy.

awesome giveaway

i like the long battery life of the phone

I relly like them speakers

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

i am really liking that HTC implemented a memory card slot to this badboy!! :D

As someone who just (a few days ago) broke the screen on their HTC One X, I can really appreciate how good the screen is on the M8, but don't get me wrong.. the things my One X has gone through, prior to breaking, was immense.. so all props to HTC, because it was a properly well made phone! (Although, I'm not as "careless" any more with my phones, only times I've dropped it have been accidents).

I was at first considering getting a the One (M7), after the screen-cracked on the One X.. but the features didn't lure me in enough.

Like, going from the ARM Cortex-A9 to a Krait 300 didn't seem like a big enough leap, but that's where the M8 has the Krait 400 (which is seriously impressive, I might add).

But one of those features that just stands out, that I've been missing since ye' olde HTC Wildfire, is something as simple as just having that MicroSD-card capability. It was missing from the One X, and I could live with it, considering how big of a leap it was in general, from the Wildfire.. but by far, the thing I probably value the most about the M8, has to be the battery and it's uptime. 2600 mAh *drools*.

But, one thing that caught me by surprise, is it's barometer, which is just awesome and ingenious!

They've really made a outstanding phone with the M8, and props to HTC, this is the kind of stuff we want to see! As far as wireless charging goes, I can live without it, but would be cool to have nonetheless.

"Hidden optical drive, crouching PC-builder."

MY favorite part of the M8 is the fact that the screen that is only 5 inches is higher res than my computer monitor.  :D

My Favorite part about the M8 is definitely the build quality!  I came from previously owning a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, then a Galaxy S4 and this thing is freaking amazing in comparison!

P.S. Linus I also use my phone with my right hand but keep it in my left pocket! YAY :D

I am impressed by the seemingly good build quality.

I really love the design and build quality of this phone. It looks amazing! Oh, and the new dual camera as well. Great phone from HTC.

my favorite feature about the M8 would probably have to be the IR emitter. both me and my friends like to be able to control our surroundings easily and the IR emitter would greatly aid with doing so. 

The design is the best thing abouth this devide!

Gotta love them boomsound speakers

Home Desktop // CM Storm Scout Fractal Design R4 / Intel i5 2500k @ 4.4ghZ Intel i7 4770k @ Stock / AsRock z68 Extreme4  Asus Sabertooth z87 / ADATA 256gb / Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB / Asus GTX 770 //

Laptop // Apple MacBook Retina 15' - Intel i7 - 8GB - 256GB //

I love the durability and great build materials.

Love the sd card slot. Main reason I got s4,but I'm really tempted to get one. Hope I win one though ;).

The looks of the M8 has to be the best thing about it. Good that they adressed the missing micro-sd slot, the phone is complete now :)

My favourite thing about the HTC M8 would have to be the improved battery life. I currently have the old HTC One X which has had absolutely terrible battery life from the first day I got it... It's been well used for 2 years and now the WiFi antenna has become disconnected internally causing poor WiFi signal (common issue). Can't wait to upgrade to the M8, just a bit out of my price range at the moment!

The good front facing camera, do a lot of Skyping in work, so that's handy, and boomsound is great for a factory enviroment which the machines are louder than the majority of phones. Also the fact RDJ endorsed it ;)

I would love to have this phone . The thing i like about the HTC One M8 is by only first glance its appearance . I mean just look at the damn thing ,it has a superb premium look and its build quality which is also awesome. And also its speaker as I always listen music on my phone.

The thing I like most about the HTC One M8 is the phone's build quality.It gives my hand a better taste for premium devices. 

WOW that phone is incredible!
The most amazing thing is that awesome battery. c'mon, 40% at night after whole day of use? my dream! (oh and the speakers are cool too)

love the industrial design starting to get sick of the plastic of my note 2 :(

DN

I love the design, that screen and aluminium shell make it look so nice.

The feature I'm the most excited about is 3D picture editing. Such an awesome feature!