HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

linky link

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I love how it makes iPhone's look like poop and also just how sexy it looks.

Really like the front facing speakers, I feel so stupid cupping my hands while watching videos on my phone. Also great is the use of metal instead of other materials, most notably plastic. It makes the phone feel more premium.

The Boomsound speakers and the virtually full metal body makes this phone my  number "ONE"!!

My favorite thing is the beautiful design, so sexy  :rolleyes:

Oh crap, I'd really like to win one of those Phones, because my speakers and my camera on my Galaxy S3 aren't working anymore and the speakers of the HTC ONE M8 sound just so nice.

I've always loved the look and build quality as well as the front-facing speakers of the one. Now that it finally (to me at least) has a micro sd slot, I would definitely love to have one.

that body. design and build quality look incredible and if the battery really is that good, i'm very impressed. Must have one. (ha, see what i did there?)

You better click that link, guys!

I love the lack of wireless charging.

I love photography, so the 2 tone flash for the 4 MP camera is help a lot when I'm on the go!

Favourite thing about the m8 would have to be the build quality, it just looks too bloody good m8!

I really like the design of this phone, and the premium build quality.

Its the phone with the best design and I like that it have 2 front speakers.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the legendary quality of HTC that I found out myself way back with the THC Touch HD!

And that was plastic!

Gotta love HTC.

I still don't understand why manufacturers doesn't mind the most important aspect of a device - its physique, its what you hold and then interact with. Kudos to HTC for making it perfect !

And those boom sound speakers, another nod to HTC for making a phone that is true in entertainment 

Can we get reviews of asian phones like the Xiaomi Mi3 ?

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!! 

Also my favourite feature of the M8 is probably the aesthetic of the phone. I think it's one of the best looking phones I've ever seen.

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

My favorite features about this phone are all those camera features you demonstrated, the dimension plus & the small clip you showed of your cat. That kind of made me say WOW irl, such detail! You gave a great review about this phone Linus, almost making me run to the store to buy one o.0. Next to that the design is great, i'd throw my iphone 5 out of the window any time of the day if I had this one :P

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

my favorite thing about this is the design ... unibody aluminium, cornings gorilla glass 3 and a sd slot! shame about the popcorn maker though....