HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

So I just went to the store to just see how it feels and oh boy.......that f***ing cold metal, so amazing.

Boy I would love to have a phone like this.

I love the SD card slot, that's probably the one thing keeping me away from Google Nexus phones. Plus, it's freaking gorgeous!

i love the fact that its not from apple....and that its made from a lot of metal 

My favorite thing about the M8 is its build quality. I really appreciate that HTC's top tier smartphone actually looks and feels like state of the art technology. I also love the placement of its speakers. My current phone has only one speaker and it's located on its back, which is really annoying.

I like the front facing speakers the most

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

Ohh, my phone is old, new one would be awesome! Good luck to everyone :) I like M8, becouse software looks really smooth, and aluminium body is really good looking.

My favorite link is for sure the front facing speakers. i hate the rear ones, i have to use that cupping thing all the time its terrible.

I love that the metal back raps around to the screen.

my favorite thing about this phone is that it is way better than my brick

that's a really nice phone, my favorite thing to see is something that actually has good build quality, I'm Sick of plastic!

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

My favorite thing is the build quality. I had the m7 and switched to the note 3, and I miss how solid the phone felt. The m8 that I held in store felt so nice. 

My favorite thing is the design, I got the M7 and it's awesome! 

I like the design and the snappyness. But everything is snappier than my One V.

My favourite thing is the larger battery/battery improvements. It'd be really nice to not have to use the backup battery halfway through the day.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

Favourite thing? Hard to pick on such a top phone, but I'd have to say the build quality.

I've heard a lot over the years about HTC's build quality and seeing you talk about the materials and fit and finish really made me go wow.

I love how premium everything on the m8 is. It all looks so clean and strong.

Man i'd really love that phone and put OmniRom on it  :wub:

I personally love the brushed aluminum. I find it odd that this late in the smartphone game there's only a couple phones with geniune premium feel.