HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Is this where I enter to win giveaway? 

because that would be GREAT!

just like that team of linus's  ;)

The best thing about this phone in my opinion has got to be the overall construction of the device. I know the previous "one" also had it, and it was my favorite part about that phone. 

Bought this phone yesterday upgrading from the M7 and I love it, my only gripe right now is the headphone placement since I was so use to it being on the top for so many years. Would love to get a non-sprint verision for I could use it overseas

Definitely the speakers, it's about time manufacturers started to take sound more seriously.

I love the curved metal back to this phone

The best thing about the HTC one m8 has to be the for view case, would really love to try that thing out. Looks awesome

Mi favorite thing about the M8 has to be the 1080 recording feature and it´s quality. I love vlogging, and being able to do it from my phone would be great.

I love the front facing speakers.  Wish more products did that.

I like the swipe functions and gesture recognision to unlock the phone.

And the speed of the phone.

My favorite thing is the speakers. There's no phone quite like HTC's for watching videos in a loud environment.

I prefer the Nexus 5 with its stock Android experience and sleek design, but the M8 would be the perfect phone for my girlfriend as she's still struggling with an old Galaxy S (1) and a new fast phone with a nice camera, brilliant screen and outstanding speakers would be a perfect gift.

Thanks for the awesome work guys!

Love the build quality on it.

What I like?  1080p resolution in your pocket is probably one of my favorite things about it.

Case: Lancool K63,  PSU: LEPA 500W 80+ Gold,  Mobo: Gigabyte Z77M-D3H-MVP,  CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K,  Cooling: Noctua NH-C12P,  RAM: 4x4GB Crucial Ballistix,  GPU: PNY GTX 670,  SSD: 128GB Crucial M4,  HDD: 2TB Western Digital Black,  OS: Windows 7 Home.

my favourite thing must be the sd card slot, that was the only big thing besides no wireless charging that bothered me on the old one

I like those front speakers.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K GPU: AMD Radeon HD7870 RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHz MOBO: ASUS Maximus VII Ranger HDD: Seagate 7200.10 2x250GB PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P7 550W CASE: Antec P182

Favorite thing about the M8? Style, Finish, and a SD Card slot!

Ohh i want so badly a well bulit phone like this one, i mean look at the metal casing it look like something from the future and i need it to replace my cheap galaxy s2

Love the design!

current system:  i5 2500k @4.5ghz cooled by antec 620 - asrock z77 extreme 4 - 8gb corsair RAM - MSI Twin Frorz 7950 in crossfire - XFX 850w  - Fractal design R4 - samsung 840 120gb ssd - 500gb wd blue hdd - 1440p korean qnix monitor (love it!)

I can't say that I have one favorite thing but it would probably be the metal case. I've got a GS3 and while the phone is great (slow at times but it's getting older) it just feels so incredibly cheap! Fingers crossed, my wife cracked the screen on her GS3 a while ago so I could finally give her mine and use a new phone.

Cool looking phone, I would like to replace my HTC Desire :D

Almost full metal body is a plus for me.  They only thing that I don't like about this phone is that the forward facing camera is better than the rear facing camera... just why?

The best thing about it I think is the serious bling bling Golden phone!

:-) HTC One M* better than my current samsung galaxy :-)