HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Favorite part? Sd card. Gotta have that storage.

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is that it isn't Samsung!  ;)

I would love to have this phone. My favorite features are the metal construction and the front facing speakers. I do spend a lot of time on youtube and the iPhone/Nexus 5/ LG G2 bottom speakers do NOT cut it in noisy environments.

I should've signed up to this ages ago :D No more lurkin'

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

Wow, i would love a HTC One m8, iv had my crappy phone for 2 years and the cover on the back has split in half so you can literately see half the battery, also the internal memory is 190 MB, and there are tons of apps that cant be stored on the SD card. i was thinking of buying a new one when summer comes, and the HTC One m8 would really do the trick, ill probably buy one even if i don't get the give away but its worth a shot. My favorite thing about the HTC One m8, is the Design, iv been looking for a phone but nothings really catched my eye, until now ofcorse.

I think that this phone has the best design ever, for a mobile phone

The overall look to the phone and the forward facing speakers seems like a massive improvement to my Galaxy S3

HTC one M7 was a great phone but the M8 is an awesome phone. The guys at HTC have outdone themselves. Great synergy of android and excellent built quality. Sleek design and the ever so great BOOMSOUND speakers! Real sexy metal finish to the phone. Thanks for the giveaway LinusTech and Intel. :)

thanks for the giveaway linus.

I love the speakers and dual cameras on the new htc one m8.

The build quality is definitely the most attractive feature about this phone. I'm not sure how I would feel about the "sense" stuff though; I haven't worked with it personally. It sure can't be worse than Verizons bloatware.

My new favorite thing is the double tap to wake up. I switched to an HTC one from an iPhone and I missed being able to wake up my phone with the bottom home button. Double tapping the screen is awesome!!!

Shameless post to get free phone.....  :P In all seriousness, I think my favorite feature must be the front facing speakers. I think it'll be a hell of a lot better than the speaker my S2 has.  :D

Have you heard of the HTC m8 Mate? my favourite thing is the curved edges

Great phone love the aluminum body and design =D

that new camera is pretty impressing

The best thing about this phone is probably the build quality.

I just love the overall build quality. The feel of aluminium is much better than the slimly plastic back on my Galaxy S4 

That phone is great !

I only would like 1 or 2 MPx more on the camera.

Otherwise i'd love to experience boom sound in my bed watching series with a 1080p screen ! :D

Have always wanted this HTC Mate (M8) since the leaks. But my contract restricts me. My favourite thing about this phone is everything. Design. Practical. Sturdy and support 4.4.2. my Mrs has the One M7 and when she got that I fell in love with it. Then my M8 was released. (See what I did?) Lol. This would be perfect for me for the next 2 years. 11/10 stars to HTC. Gratz on not being Samsung and knoxing me up. Dirty people.

BinaryXeroMedia Forums https://www.binaryxeroforums.com, contact me at Samuel@binaryxeroforums.com if looking for a QA Tester or need help with android development.

"Stand up and fight, don't let the ISP's sit you down and bend you over to make you squeal like a piggy"