HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I use HTC phones since they were making it with other "brands", or whatever it's called - mine was SPV, I think m3000 (htc wizard) was my first model, which I actually still have, along with couple other models :). Then there was TyTN II, Touch Pro and Sensation (which unfortunately landed in the toilet... it still works, but I have to change the screen) :). Now I've got HTC One X, overy a year now and I'd be happy to change it for M8.

The best thing about the new phone? Finally a little better battery, although I hope they will improve it more in the future.

Amazing phone!

My favourite thing is the build quality.

My favourite thing about the HTC one m8 has to be the build quality and the front facing boomsound speakers.

My last phone was a Glaxy S4 and I liked it. But my main Argument for it the mircrosd cards slot is now gone and in every other aspect like design the HTC one m8 is just better. I am also really looking forward to the increased build quality of the m8. The thing I didn't liked at all about the S4 was the lacking build quality it just made me angry. I relly don't need wireless charging so I am fine with that. Seems like the perfekt phone ot me ;)

My favourite thing about the M8? Definitely the on board popcorn maker. 

Favorite thing about the M8? I'd have to say the overall design of the phone. From the great appearance of the body to layout of the speakers, the metal body, and so on.

The first thing caught my attention was the 2 camera function. its actually kinda cool to be able to refocus after taking the picture.

and i also like the metal body...

my favorite thing about the htc one m8 is the all around metal construction without a plastic bezel.

the man in black

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

wow. that is one beast phone. im actually having second thoughts about my note 3, too bad i already bought it :( (no regrets). linus you make a really good salesman btw. ;)

- my favorite thing has to be that they perfected the build quality and added a micro sd card. removable battery didn't even matter i mean come on guys who actually carries around a spare battery and as along as it got me through the day like linus said i'd be happy with the amazing looking phone. goddamn its beautiful plus that cupping thing is true even on a note 3 :P

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

What I love about the phone is all the metal!

I really love the design and build quality of that phone. And the micro-SD slot is a nice addition too. :)

Maybe I can win for my birthday this month? :D

Honestly, the brushed backing is amazing. The double camera at the back would be fun to play around, but won't be used that much by me.

I don't mind the bottom buttons. 

I would REALLY like an HTC One m8. Don't you try to disappoint me ;P

My favorite feature are by far the speakers. The desing is important for me too!

My favorite feature definitely are the speakers beacuse I find myself wathcing a lot of Youtube on my phone.

My favorite thing is definitely the build quality, feel so guuud

Never won anything before but there's always a first time for everything right??? Thanks for the opportunity, I've been wanting to move away from my aging 4s.

The design is awesome and the battery life is nice, which is always important.

I would love to get another HTC phone, really like the build quality of them. :)

The dual speakers seem like they'd be awesome. :)

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

My favorite thing is the design , brushed metal and layout of HTC ONE (M8) :)

I think the HTC one M8 is awesome becuase it seems HTC does listen to their customers, unlike other brands.

Also, the boom sound is very clever :)

Nice review - as usual, Linus. 

God I love the metal chassis on this thing soo much.

P.S Being able to log-in to the forum via Steam is seriously the greatest thing I have ever encountered. Wish more tech/game related websites would follow suite