HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The whole phone just sounds awesome, but the speakers are the biggest plus for me. I still need to make the cup with my hands.

Awesome phone. Just wish that Qi was integrated. Seriously. LOVE BoomSound and the design. Also the specs. Bro, do you even spec? This will be the dude-you-got-2-cameras-on-the-back phone with omg-you-actually-got-a-phone-wow. Also made for dude-i-did-not-buy-an-iphone-because-isheep-what-do-you-think. Awesome phone. Just needs the Qi.

My favorite thing about the M8 is it's sexy sleek style! :)

Not to mention it isn't shattered like my m7- R.I.P.

the htc one (m7) proved that function and fashion could be combined and the m8 looks better and for sure is stronger... im getting one regardless of the results of this draw.

The HTC one (M8) has to be one of the best looking phones for android thanks to its metal based constructions. The only reason I gave the iphone a chance is because of its metal based construction. I am really considering as long as there is a google play version of this phone buying one as a back up phone or a main driver. 

This phone looks incredible, as did the m7, so does my old wildfire. Good on HTC for pushing the mobile phone industry toward innovative and stylish design.

The best thing I like about the M8, must be the sound and large screen. Much better than my Iphone 5.

my favorite thing about the HTC one M8 is the awesome build quality and the added micro sd slot

It would be great if M8 replaced my old Nokia :)

Favourite thing has to be the metal casing, I don't care about the extra weight, I can't stand something much lighter, and it gives it such a beautiful, elagent look.

I like the looks of this awesome phone, especially the build-quality of the phone amazes me! I allready liked the M7, I love the M8!! :)

Hi

The most interesting feature on the m8 personally would probably be the fantastic display that supposedly beats every phone in terms of response time :). I also really like the new dotview case that they are pushing for with the new htc one m8. The design of the case seems great and original as well as aesthetically pleasing. I would be so happy to be able to feel all these improvements myself if I had the luck to win one of these bad boys. :)

Aluminum body and BOOMSOUND.

Keep rockin on Guys 

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?