HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really hope i get the htc one m8 my favorite thing about the phone is the build quality and the speakers that all other phones cant compete with

I love the awesome baddonkey gun metal finish of the M8, also love its motion-answer and power-on features. :)

The build quality is by far the best feature of this phone. I just love the feel of solid metal instead of cheap plastic.

The dubble tapping feature is the best of the new things of the htc one m8 :)

My favorite thing about the M8 is already having one :D

RIG:|Corsair Obsidion 650d|MSI Mpower Z87| i7-4770k (4Ghz)|Corsair H100 cooler|16Gb corsair dominator platinum 1866Mhz|  EVGA GTX 780 classified (runs at 1240Mhz)| 1200W pc power and cooling silencer mkIII PSU|recon sound blaster champion series| 1Tb WD black| 256Gb Samsung 840 pro| Monitors:| Samsung px2370| ASUS VG248QE| X-star 27" 2560x1440 korean monitor (runs at 100Hz)| other stuff:| Razer black widow ultimate| Razer mamba 2013 edition| Razer Vespula mousepad| Klipsch X10i| Ultrasone Pro750| Harmon/Kardon sound sticks 2| 

I like the speakers and the design

I must say, the design of the M8 is truly beautiful

Woah such a good phone, please pick me ;) Fav thing would be the look of it. It looks so CRISP. 

it is my dream phone since the m7 i always want it 

i like the design and the speakers and this amazing color 

Best thing about the M8 is definetly the build quality.

A platic phone (at this pricerange) just really doesnt cut it.

I really hope this phone will catch on, because without htc there wont be any proper android phones out their anymore.

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro

This looks like a great phone. Nice screen!

aluminum construction I like that. even if I do not win I'll buy it anyway 

(s3 user) :(

fractal define r4 - msi z77 mpower - i5 3570k 4.5ghz -alphacool water cooling+noctua -gtx 780ti-1323mhz-1.25v - corsair ax760i -vertex 4 120gb x2 - 840 evo 500gb - asus xonar dgx 

corsair k70 - logitech g502 - sennheiser game zero - logitech z906 5.1 -samsung 46" iiyama 27"144hz - http://gabegaming.com/

It's free, cant beat free stuff!

Audio Setup---- Marten Django XL speakers: Conrad-Johnson LP125M power amp: Convergent Audio Technology SL1 Renaissance preamp: Clearaudio Ovation & Clarify turntable

No word said about M8 audio output, but for me, audiophile on the go, it is the most important aspect. M8 - is THE BEST audio player with the cleanest and loudest output out the in the world (cell phones in mind), simply no competition, totally, nothing compares, even close. I had a chance to try it off shelf with my MDR-1R, the experience was mind-melting good. This is why i would like to trade my S****** brander device to something that easily can be treated as the piece of ART, externally and internally., I`d like to, but i can`t, Art does not come cheap.

Entry for M8. Why?  Because I've been rocking my DNA for a while, and only would stick with HTC.   My favorite part of the M8?  The build quality.  Professional looking device for professional looking people.  

I totally love the screen on this beauty, I think it might finally be time to upgrade...

That battery life is sooooo awesome, especially considering it only has a 2600maH battery. My Nexus 4's battery life is horrendous. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

I think I would only buy one for the amazing stereo speakers and the build quality.

Right now, I have a LG G2, which is great in pretty much every way except these two things.

But even though I like it very much as a phone, I wish that I'd waited and bought an HTC ONE M8 instead.

I'd never imagined that I would care about sound and build quality as I do now.

Intel Core i7-3770k @4.4GHz. 1.170V - Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB (2x4) G.Skill RipjawsX @1866 MHz. CL8 - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H - Samsung 840 250GB - XFX HD7970 DD GHz. @1125MHz - CM 690 II - Seagate Barracuda 2TB + WD RED 3TB - Corsair RM750X

FiiO E10 - Sennheiser HD 598 - Edifier R1600T - Sony MHC-EX50 - Razer Blackwidow Ulitmate 2013 - Razer Deathadder 2013 - LG IPS237L - Dell P2314H - Philips 237EQPH - LG 47LB561V

LG G2 - HP Spectre X360 - Audio Technica ATH-M50X - Sennheiser IE 60

I love the way the phone looks!... I feel like the added weight would make me feel like a tough guy and and the speakers seem really nice too. I currently have galaxy s3, which has its speaker placed on the back of the phone( i just dont get it.. :/)

The best thing about this phone is its Aluminum Casing. I have never seen a phone this sexy!!!