HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the big Full HD screen. It would be nice to try HTC Sense since I am an iPhone user.

Artur Karapetyan

The speakers gotta be my favorite.

It also isnt an Nokia :P (Im using one right now and it is old as balls)

I liked the "3d tilt" thing for the "cameras" xD

Dat brushed aluminum though... Damn sexy

Awesome giveaway guys. Thanks for the opportunity. 

Good luck everyone. :)

speakers are the best thing at htc one, I have asus padfone infinity and only thing what is wrong whit it. Is speakers and no wireles charching.

:: Processor                                        :: Memory                                  :: Graphics adapter                                                                   :: Display                                                                                           :: Harddisk                                          :: Operating System
Intel Core I5-3450 3.10 GHz           RAM 8 Gb                                    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 - 4096 MB, GDDR5              29' inch 21:9, 2560x1080 pixel, IPS LED, UltraWide              230 GB SSD + 2x500 GB 5000 rpm     Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

My favourite things about the M8 are the 2 front facing speakers and the addition of a micro SD slot.

My favourite feature would be the Zoe feature, short videos and pics in the gallery is awesome. 

always has been a fan of HTC. Love their build quality and over the years, Sense has evolved a lot: more minimalistic but still striking at the same time. Was considering going for the M7 now that prices will eventually fall, but this review has doubts clouding my mind yet again. Its fast, snappy and the new gunmetal finish is miles better than the M7 was. Overall a top notch product, hope it does reflect in their financial status at the end of the year, they sure deserve it over i-justincreasethedisplaysize that comes out every year.

i5 4670k - ASUS GTX770 - ASUS Maximus VI Hero - 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP - Corsair 750W PSU - Corsair 750D - WD 1TB Caviar Black HDD - 256GB Samsung EVO 265

Hello M8's!

I'm super excited about this contest because this is a phone worth having.

What i like about the new HTC One M8 phone follows:

• The weight.. 
    All these people who think that a phone needs to be lighter than the lightest phone available should stop spreading that idea (in my opinion)! About 100 grams is already light and we actually want to feel the phone in our pocket, right? I don't want a device like this almost float out of my pocket into thieves' hands..
  • The build quality..
    I always found the Iphones beautiful phones because of their aluminum body design. It's simply decent material for such a prized telephone and that makes me kinda hate Galaxy S fans. I'm glad HTC has the same opinion and wants to give their customers a premium feel on their premium products and even figured out the design of the M8 perfectly (like Linus said). This is also the thing i most like about this phone.
    (side note: it's so beautiful designed that i could stare at it with the same enthusiasm as looking at beautiful women.)
  • The speakers..
    Ok, this is a subjective opinion but i do appreciate the speakers on the front. Listening to music through the bottom side of your phone just makes the phone unusable if you want the music to be directed to the ears.
  • The round design..
    I like the idea of the rounded back so the phone can rest better in the palm of your hand. It feels to me more ergonomic.

That's about it what i like about the phone. Sorry if i maybe went over the top with this reaction..  :P

Bert

ps: just curious, am i the first one who made the "Hello M8's" greeting? Damn that 'Pirate' color name is funny!

It was a nice review :) I liked it a lot, but I would like more information on how the specs compare to competition if possible :)

Also: The M8 is one beast of a phone :o I'm using  shitty galaxy ace II x right now and pretty much everything about this phone excites me, but my favorite feature is the microsd card slot. As a huge music enthousiast, I'm almost forced to use the iPod classic, even if I dislike apple in general, since it's only music player with 160gb of storage. But, with the M8, I could just put a 128gb microsd and travel with all my music in one cellphone and that's the thing that seduces me :D

favorite thing about the m8 ....the metal shell with out a doubt

One of my favorite thing about M8 is the dot case, that case is absolutely awesome.

i love the look of it and i need a new phone 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

My favourite thing about the new HTC ONE M8 is how they managed to keep the same awesome structure of the phone and make it even better without the phone feeling too different to the M7.

I would love to win a HTC ONE M8, never won anything on here before :(

I love the build quality and the front facings speakers on this phone. Thanks for doing the giveaway Linus!

I like that awesome build quality un those stereo speakers!

I think the thing I like most is the design and the two cameras. I think there's some kinect grade hacking to be done there. Especially with google moving in that direction with tango.