HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My Favorite Thing about the M8 is the battery life. on My HTC one M7 the battery life is horrendes. and with that 40% left at the night with medium to high use is awesome. And its the most beutifull phone that have ever been built.

CPU : i5 3570k @ 4.2                  CPU COOLER : H100i                  GPU  Asus 780ti DC2            PSU: CX750M
GPU  Asus 780ti DC2                  MOTHERBOARD: MSI z77a g43   CASE: Coolermaster Xm
Soundcard: XONAR DG              SSD: Crucial m5 120 gb                HDD: WD green 1tb

What I love about this phone. Is about the premium feeling. It's one of the first android phone to have this metal shell and provide a superior feel. 

Most of the other android phones are plastic and such, (cough cough, not naming anyone..). I don't like iPhone but they feel way more premium. I'm glad to see a company providing something cheaper and better quality.

I'm not going to talk about the software cuz android kicks ass!

i love the boomsound speakers the ultrapixel lowlight performance the ergonomics feel weight and the screen :)

This phone is awesome, but it is kinda sad that it cheats in benchmarks :<

I love the design and the build quality, and I think the HTC Sense is one of the best android user interface

Obviously the best thing about the One is the design hands down. I think that's the only phone that rivals the looks of my current Lumia 920.

CLICK THE LINK

Gotta love better battery and additional Micro-SD slot. As you said in the video Linus, the only reason I went for an GS4 was for that expandable storage.

Feels very weird to say this, but I think I'd prefer this phone over my Nexus 5. Even with Sense on top. Everything just looks so nice on it. Also, I love the design.

seems to be the One Mate you ever need, definitely love the build quality of it. i use to care about cameras on phones, but now i have a DSLR that's not really an issue anymore!

I love the design, but favorite thing must be the speakers, would be awesome to use them at work!

I got the Samsung Galaxy S4 and I really regret that I diddn't buy the HTC One M7 at the time so to win the HTC One M8 would be awesome!  :D

The screen on the S4 is gr8 and it's a nice phone but I don't like the feel of it. (it dossn't feel like a flagship phone.) 

I'm planning on buying the next HTC phone (Maybe M9...)  (yet another One  <_< )

Two phones?! Holy Balls! My favorite thing is definitely the metal housing. Nothing is better than great build quality, and this phone definitely has that. Certainly hope I win one!

I like the brushed aluminum design on the back.

It has got to be the full aluminium body and great feel the phone has!

My favourite thing about the M8 is the build quality and the Industrial design.

Damn I would like to have one of those sexy brushed aluminium beasts :3 *-*

CPU: I7 4790 @ 4GHz /w Cooler Master Hyper 412S | MOBO: ASUS Z97 PRO | GPU: Gigabyte gtx 780 OC | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB @ 1866MHz | PSU: Corsair RM850 | SSD Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB 7000rpm | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | MONITOR: Samsung S24D300 | KEYBOARD: CMStorm Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G500s | MOUSE#2: Logitech M500| HEADSET: Logitech G230 | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z313 2.1  | Phone: Galaxy Note II

I'd love this new phone, and my favorite thing about it, since I didn't have the chance to try it out yet, would have to be the looks, it's just gorgeous

I have always loved HTC phones for the excellent build quality and the best built in speakers.

It would be a worthy upgrade from my Galaxy S3.