HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Very nice phone, and review I could see myself using this. If you know what I mean :D

i really like the speakers placement on the M8 ,also love the design ann overall build quality of this device.

it really improve many things from the M7.

My favourite thing is the build quality, I had to see the quality to believe to for myself. Amazing, if I win this is so going to replace my Z10.

Being an Apple user, I'm very impressed with the overall design and construction of the phone, it's really nice to see more and more phones being given the attention to detail that Apple have been doing since... Like forever.

I also like the front facing stereo speakers. The cup trick really gets on my damn nerves with my iPhone 5!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

I like the design and the audio should be pretty good have i heard, and the 2 cameras are pretty cool to! I just like the whole phone! :D

Build quality! WUUUUUUuuuuu..... don't wanna go around with something that feels like it's straight from the garbage bin.

My favourite things about the M8 are the dual front facing speakers.

My favorite thing? Probably the speaker! I love the M7 speakers and if the M8 is even better... geez! :D

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

My favorite thing about the M8 is the design, but i also really like the awesome speakers! :lol:

I like the design and the audio should be pretty good have i heard, and the 2 cameras are pretty cool to! I just like the whole phone!  :D

Love the speakers and build quailty. :D

CPU: Core i7 950 @ Stock Cooled by an H80i with Corsair SP120's in push-pull

GPU: Windforce X3 GTX670 @ 1176MHz

RAM: 2GBx6 of Corsair XMS3 1600MHz

i love the fact that the M8 has been given the expansion slot ,the lack of expansion was the sole factor that made me buy a galaxy s4 rather than a HTC one

Best phone of 2014 so far and probably for a while.

Favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the fact that with the google play edition ROM, it will basically become a metal nexus device + HTC features. I'm quite a fan of stock android on my devices so I was really happy there was a GPE ROM released for the M8.  Also a feature you mentioned in the video was the ability to set the maximum auto brightness, and that actually makes auto brightness usable without killing battery life.

It is the best looking phone right now by far. The build quality is what really interests me; I am tired of plastic phones (coming from a Galaxy S4 user). 

my favorite things are the overall look and the speakers

I'm influencing my friend to get this phone for the dot case. I think I'll have my mom upgrade to this as well, she's coming from an iphone 4.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I love the second camera for focus adjustment :D This may replace my Z1 if I can find some cash somewhere! Or if I win this :D

Love the videos though, keep up the good work

The 90% metal.  20% cooler than the M7.

HTC ONE M8's multitasking and app trays from what you have said sound pretty cool, I'd like to see for myself, oh and of course how incredibly sexy and smooth it looks haha  :D.

P.S. when will everyone stop with ONE! this ONE! that grrr.