HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Just like the build quality of the phone best on the android side. GL everyone =)

The old One was a fantastic phone. I can't wait to try this one out with my own hands!

DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE

You little rebel.

I like to squeeze it between my tacos.

I5-3470@4,2Ghz |GTX 670 1160\1620 |Asus p8p67 b3 |4GB ram |Chieftec 650W

There are a lot of great things about this phone, like the unmatched build quality that I'm happy to see HTC improving on, but the single feature that I appreciate most is the front facing speaker configuration :-D I would love to win one of these :-D

I want this phone to replace my crappy S4. Go HTC!

Greetings from Hungary! Link followed! ;)

The best thing about the phone is the gesture based wake up control! The knock-knock thing is a must have!

My favourite thing about the M8 would probably be, as a left handed user, the unlock botton on the top of the phone and it's strategic placement, unlike my current phone - HTC One Mini, being a rather small phone it is kind of a struggle to unlock it with my index finger whilst holding it safely.

I would say Boom Speakers and the build quality of the HTC One M8 is my favorite feature/aspect of the smartphone. 

Click the damn bitly link guys. And to whoever wins these, Congratulations :D. (I want "one" though :D)

Love the 90% metal chassis! so sick of samsung's plastic toys!

I love the build quality, you actually feel a top tier product in your hands.

MAIN Core V21 | i7 5820K @ 4.2 1.21v | Corsair H100i + NF-F12 | Asrock X99M Killer | Crucial Sport 4x4GB 2400 CAS16 @ 2666 CAS15 | 290X DCUII OC @ 1115/1450 1.3v | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + 830 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Corsair AX650

I really like the Qualcomm Quad Core, that thing is a beast for multitasking.. Not to mention Gorilla Glass 3.

something I wish my Nokia Lumia 928 could do better.. I love windows phones, but they dont have that RAW POWER that the HTC One has, I also loved my last HTC.

Watched the whole video...always been an iPhone fanboy, but this may just be the phone to win me over to Android!

The thing I love most about it is the sleek look and design as well as the knowledge that it has some serious horsepower to back it up. Glad to hear battery life is good on this one!

The greatness of this phone is that, its 90% aluminium, android 4.4, HTC sense 6, snapdragon 801 quad core processor, long battery life, waterproof, gorilla glass 3 and 1080x1920 HD with wide viewing angle.. what more can you ask for?

Let's click the link as many times as we can and spread the word!

Best of luck and HTC One m8 ruled the newest and innovative phone of the year..

Click the link!!!!

My rig:

AMD A10-6800K APU | ASUS F2A85-V PRO MoBo | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue DDR3 2133MHz RAM | Crucial M550 256GB SATA SSD | WD Green 1TB HDD | Be quiet! Pure Power L8-CM-530W PSU | Arctic Freezer 13 & 3x Sharkoon 120mm Blue LED Cooling

My favorite thing about the phone would be the battery life. I am not a heavy user, so I would probably only need to charge it once every 2 days. It's like having an old Nokia phone's battery life.

Its a phone and i like tech stuff ;)

I come for the competition

I love the screen that htc use, one of the best I believe.

CPU i5 13400F - - - - - - GPU ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10G - - - - - - - - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Black DDR4 3600MHz 2*16GB

Motherboard MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI mATX - - - - Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB M.2 + Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB + WD Green 2TB

PSU Seasonic Focus GX 850W 80 Plus Gold - - - - Cooling Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black - - - - Case Fractal Design Define 7 Mini

Displays INNOCN 27M2V + ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM + Dell U2414H - - - - - - - - - - - Sound ATH-M50x, Lenovo unknown speaker

Keyboard Ducky Shine 4 - - - - - Mouse Logitech G Pro Superlight + G-TF Rough + Logitech G PowerPlay

I like the camera so much! with this amazing quality and that depth add-on camera it's a whole new thing! Much better then 4K! and that amazing microphone quality! :')

I really hope i get the htc one m8 my favorite thing about the phone is the build quality and the speakers that all other phones cant compete with

Favourite thing about the M8..... Aside from the incredible build quality how can I go past the Dual Camera. Technology like that is new and exciting and opens up amazing possibilities. Great job by HTC to create such a great phone while still being innovative!!!

Here's hoping! I could really use something to replace my M7!! Everyone click that link!! Almost forgot the why I like it part, it is by far the most gorgeous phone out there right now.

I like the Design and the battery life !!! :)