Best PC Case Of All Time?

Urndarius
6 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

i got the 1200 and modded the hell out of it.

2098099367_Picture177.jpg

Is that even a twelve hundred any more? :p

Either way looks super dope.

Kept the original fans? Because idk what it is but those triple led fans just have something I love about them.

On 8/11/2021 at 2:42 PM, ELSknutson said:

Oh I know the Thermal Take Level 10 in black. 

Base level 10, or Level 10 GT?

IMAG0393.thumb.jpg.851083afbb52b10eae1dc808bdc4218e.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

15 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

The GT 

Do you still have yours? Mine lives on in Project ITNOS

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

7 hours ago, jaslion said:

Is that even a twelve hundred any more? 😛

Either way looks super dope.

Kept the original fans? Because idk what it is but those triple led fans just have something I love about them.

i have them but cut the leds out because i liked to sleep at night. i piced up an antec lanboy off ebay for $300 so i got plans for that.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

4 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

i have them but cut the leds out because i liked to sleep at night. i piced up an antec lanboy off ebay for $300 so i got plans for that.

Noooooo :p.

I get that those things were stupid bright and they were not at all fit for a bedroom.

Which lanboy? I'm currently in the process of trying to get their lanboy air.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Noooooo :p.

I get that those things were stupid bright and they were not at all fit for a bedroom.

Which lanboy? I'm currently in the process of trying to get their lanboy air.

antec-lanboy-air-yellow-case-3.jpg

im going to mount the gpu up front. i got the mount bracket and pcie extension(think its long enough) but i want to block off the front from the back so all the gpu air gos out the sides. sould have superb air cooling when im done. also thing on moving the psu to the bottom front so i can put fans on the bottom and top as i think this will be better for cooling thow the cpu heat sink would need to be up and down hmmm

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

9 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

antec-lanboy-air-yellow-case-3.jpg

im going to mount the gpu up front. i got the mount bracket and pcie extension(think its long enough) but i want to block off the front from the back so all the gpu air gos out the sides. sould have superb air cooling when im done. also thing on moving the psu to the bottom front so i can put fans on the bottom and top as i think this will be better for cooling thow the cpu heat sink would need to be up and down hmmm

Oh yeah in the air you have basically unlimited options it's a lot of fun.

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Do you still have yours? Mine lives on in Project ITNOS

I had 2 of them and no I built PC's in them and sold them.  The case was very fun to build in and I wish Thermaltake would still make that case instead of copying others. 

Silverstone FT02  I love the great cooling and the rotated internals work great for having it under my desk and routing the cables up.   I have 8 drives in this thing,  1 NVMe, 3 SSD, and 4 spinning platter drives and since they sit right above one of the fans they stay nice and cool.

I keep looking for something better but I can't find a case that holds this many drives with this good of cooling that isn't just a side grade.  The down sides are it isn't good for water cooling and the back doesn't have a lot of room for cable management.

Unless I go custom water cooling I have resigned myself that this might be the best air cooled case I can get unless I go full custom and build my own.

That depends on what you're looking for in a case:

Best dual system case: Thermaltake Mozart TX

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 8/23/2021 at 2:09 PM, darknessblade said:

That depends on what you're looking for in a case:

Best dual system case: Thermaltake Mozart TX

i have one of thows

20200211_163848.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 4:40 AM, thrasher_565 said:

i have one of thows

20200211_163848.jpg

Nice you even have the 7" display. which is very rare to find.
if you had the 5.25" PSU it would have been complete/perfect. for a true Dual system setup.

or you could use a Pico-psu.

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

25 minutes ago, darknessblade said:

Nice you even have the 7" display. which is very rare to find.
if you had the 5.25" PSU it would have been complete/perfect. for a true Dual system setup.

or you could use a Pico-psu.

ya i think i got the best one with aluminum front? and windows on the side. ya i got the7" display but its a bit buggy mostly to fill the hole. missing 2x 5.25 bay mesh but ill stuff old cd drives in there for now. i dont have the media human lcd remote thing tht thermal take had at the time (i have an 5.25 bay one and it sucked nuts)

cool to do a water cool build in there still dont no what im going to put in it. i have lots of case.... my gtx 760 barely fits like a 1/8 left...

ya it fits and itx mb but no aio,power, pci slots or anything so for it and one 120mm in the front and 1 80mm in the back

you can buy a duel pc single psu thow or an single psu split for 2 systems or you use to...

Edited by thrasher_565

I was very fond of my Antec LanBoy when I was back in high school (2009/10)

• AMD Phenom 965 3.4Ghz quad-core
  • Gigabyte GA-770T
  • 8GB DDR3
  • Corsair 650W PSU
  • ATi Radeon 5970

Those were the days

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | NZXT H510 Elite

Corsair Vengeance Pro 64GB (4x16GB) 3600MHz | NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super

NZXT Kraken X53 240mm AIO | Corsair RMx Series 1000W | HTC Vive Pro w/ FBT VR

2x 1TB M.2 Samsung 980 Pro | 1TB Samsung 970 EVO SSD | 4TB IronWolf | 2TB Barracuda

Main Uses: Desktop & VR Gaming, Unity & Blender, Python & C# Dev, DAWs/Abelton and Testing VMs

I'll have a really hard time to choose - Lian Li O11D or Odyssey X.

EVGA X299 Micro, i7-7820X, 16GB GoodRAM IRDM X, PNY RTX 2070 Super, 1x Adata S70 Blade 512GB, 1x MX500 1TB, 1x BX200 480GB, Thermaltake Smart SE 630W, Phanteks Enthoo Pro