Marvel Movies

Mondale

I've watched all the movies up to 2019 but I haven't watched any of the TV shows from the movies (Wada Vision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, or Loki), just haven't had time.

Looking at the schedule, there are several more movies to come. How many of these have you watched?

1. Iron Man (2008)
2. The Incredible Hulk (2008)
3. Iron Man 2 (2010)
4. Thor (2011)
5. Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
6. The Avengers (2012)
7. Iron Man 3 (2013)
8. Thor: The Dark World (2013)
9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
10. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
11. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
12. Ant-Man (2015)
13. Captain America: Civil War (2016)
14. Doctor Strange (2016)
15. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
16. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
17. Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
18. Black Panther (2018)
19. Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
20. Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
21. Captain Marvel (2019)
22. Avengers: Endgame (2019)
23. Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

i9 13900k | MSI Z790 CARBON WiFi | 32GB Kingston FURY Beast | Asus TUF Gaming 4090 OC | WD Black NVMe 1TB | WD 2TB SSD | Thermaltake 1350 80 Plus Gold | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420mm | Windows 11 Pro | Alienware 240hz | Phanteks Eclipse P500A Digital LED | HyperX Alloy | Logitech G502 | HyperX Alpha

all of them

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

2, while technically part of the MCU, its not part of the story that the rest of the movies make up.

bonus points, which in your opinion was the most poorly written?  my vote goes to Iron Man 3 with Civil War as a close second.

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

12 minutes ago, warmmilk said:

2, while technically part of the MCU, its not part of the story that the rest of the movies make up.

bonus points, which in your opinion was the most poorly written?  my vote goes to Iron Man 3 with Civil War as a close second.

I tend to agree with Iron Man 3, I kind of enjoyed Civil War though. 

My second least favorite would be Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Maybe the 1st one was so good that the 2nd just didn't meet my expectations.

i9 13900k | MSI Z790 CARBON WiFi | 32GB Kingston FURY Beast | Asus TUF Gaming 4090 OC | WD Black NVMe 1TB | WD 2TB SSD | Thermaltake 1350 80 Plus Gold | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420mm | Windows 11 Pro | Alienware 240hz | Phanteks Eclipse P500A Digital LED | HyperX Alloy | Logitech G502 | HyperX Alpha

16 minutes ago, Mondale said:

I tend to agree with Iron Man 3, I kind of enjoyed Civil War though. 

My second least favorite would be Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Maybe the 1st one was so good that the 2nd just didn't meet my expectations.

main thing I didn't like about civil war was the inconsistency of how strong the characters are in relation to the movies.  In Iron man 1 he gets hit by a tank shell and brushes it off like nothing happened.  in Civil War some bricks fall on him and his suit starts falling apart... there was other stuff that bugged me but its been a long time since I've seen it so don't really remember.  I mostly remember being annoyed how most people thought it was the greatest MCU movie so far while I thought it was one of the worst.

I mostly agree on Guardians Vol 2, it wasn't the great, I'd put it at 3rd worst on my list.

edit:

I looked at the list again and saw Spider-Man: Far from Home.  thats tied with Iron Man 3 for the worst.  a hero movie is only as good as its villain. spoiler:

Spoiler

and the villain was holograms...

thats so boring...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Easier to say which ones I haven't watched.

Hulk

Antman 2

None of the Spiderman movies (in the MCU)

Black Panther

Captain marvel

Pretty sure i watched Thor dark world but remember absolutely nothing about it, so i might as well say i didn't watch it

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

6 hours ago, Mondale said:

I've watched all the movies up to 2019 but I haven't watched any of the TV shows from the movies (Wada Vision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, or Loki), just haven't had time.

Looking at the schedule, there are several more movies to come. How many of these have you watched?

1. Iron Man (2008)
2. The Incredible Hulk (2008)
3. Iron Man 2 (2010)
4. Thor (2011)
5. Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
6. The Avengers (2012)
7. Iron Man 3 (2013)
8. Thor: The Dark World (2013)
9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
11. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
12. Ant-Man (2015)
13. Captain America: Civil War (2016)
14. Doctor Strange (2016)
15. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
16. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
17. Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
18. Black Panther (2018)
19. Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
20. Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
21. Captain Marvel (2019)
22. Avengers: Endgame (2019)
23. Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

I've seen all of them.

I've also seen WandaVision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and the first two episodes of Loki.

Among the older MCU shows, I've seen some of the first season of SHIELD, most of Dare Devil, all of Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and the Defenders.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I've seen all of the movies, none of the TV shows. 

The incredible Hulk would be the worst, but not really part of the same set. Captain Marvel was pretty rubbish. Black panther suffered from the rubber CGI fight scene as well as an overall forgettable story. Iron man 3 villains sucked and had way too much Gwenyth Paltrow, not enough iron manning.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

I've seen all, including the TV shows. Gotta say I really enjoyed Wanda Vision for bringing something new to the table. Story wise it's certainly not brilliant but I really like how they implemented the different TV show styles. Worth a watch just because of that in my opinion. (And the rest isn't bad either) Falcon was okay... It was pretty basic story, nice production value but no real substance behind it. Loki is still too early to tell.

As far as movies the only one I havent see was the standalone Hulk movie. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Seen all in the list except The Hulk (#2). 

In addition I've seen 

Blade 1 and 2

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Dare Devil movie 

Dare Devil Netflix series

Jessica Jones Netflix Series

Luke Cage Netflix series

The Punisher Netflix series

Ghost Rider movie

Elektra movie

Deadpool 1 and 2

All X-men movies

Fantastic Four (2016 movie)

Spiderman (Tobi McGuire version all three of them)

The Amazing Spiderman (both of them) 

Venom

All Transformer movies (I consider them Marvel since they made the comics)

The Punisher movie (the one with Dolph Lundgren)

Howard the Duck

The Hulk tv series (the one from the 70's)

The Inhumans tv series (that one was really really bad)

Wanda Vision tv series

Falcon and the Winter Soldier tv series

1 episode of Loki tv series

And there probably is more that I just can't remember or that aren't really that clear that they are based off marvel stuff. 

Yeah I've seen a lot of them. But a lot of it comes from reading a lot of the comics when I was a kid. And I know this isn't high culture in any way but I really enjoy it. I'm also very familiar with the universe from reading a lot of the comics and also think the comic format lends itself better to being adapted to movies than a lot of books simply because the base format is basically already laid out as a story board. 

Also I've always liked Marvel way more than DC when it comes to the comics, basically have no interest in DC universe outside of Tim Burtons Batman movies which are the only good ones of the DC IPs.

17 hours ago, Mondale said:

Seen it. 

I edit my posts more often than not

All of them.

And i can highly recommend the TV-show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. if you like the movies.

Edited by HanZie82
TV to TV-show / higly to highly

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

Damn I forgot Agent Carter!

That TV series, particularly S1 was really good. 

All of them + the series. They're the only franchise in my opinion that's really worth watching in theaters. Always solid movies/series

Ive watched everyone of them in the theatre multiple times, Im a huge fan of movie theatres in general and I love the MCU so its always a no brainer to go. Black Widow comes out right away and I couldnt be more excited, I love the Black Widow character

After seeing the Black Widow trailer, I'm hoping it will reach the same quality and standards of the previous Marvel movies. It looks to have potential, I just hope the trailer didn't give us the best the movie has to offer.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched Black Widow over the weekend and thought it was okay, not great but worth watching once. Did anyone else have a chance to see this movie?

1 hour ago, Mondale said:

I watched Black Widow over the weekend and thought it was okay, not great but worth watching once. Did anyone else have a chance to see this movie?

We're trying to make plans to watch it soon, but here in Ontario, movie theatres are still closed, and my region is still in a semi-restricted state still.

Apparently cinemas start to open Province Wide starting on Friday, so I'm hoping to see Black Widow on the weekend.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

3 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

We're trying to make plans to watch it soon, but here in Ontario, movie theatres are still closed, and my region is still in a semi-restricted state still.

Apparently cinemas start to open Province Wide starting on Friday, so I'm hoping to see Black Widow on the weekend.

Im not sure if that even released in theaters.
Most movies that launched past year jsut went straight to stream/Blu-ray afaik.

edit, after searching for 1 minute, maybe not.

Just now, HanZie82 said:

Im not sure if that even released in theaters.
Most movies that launched past year jsut went straight to stream/Blu-ray afaik.

Hmm? Black Widow? It literally just came out in Theatres in the US and some other countries. It's launching in Canada on Friday.

4 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Hmm? Black Widow? It literally just came out in Theatres in the US and some other countries. It's launching in Canada on Friday.

You are correct, i was confused with another title.

On 6/23/2021 at 4:15 PM, warmmilk said:

inconsistency of how strong the characters are in relation to the movies

Have you watched Loki?

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |