Is this a good part list

1 minute ago, davemc said:

If you mean under 700 minus the video card/ you already have it it looks good. although in like 99% of games you could use a much higher hz monitor.

if i got a higher HZ moniter how would i balance my budget

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

games i play: krunker (sometimes), valorant, and csgo

6 minutes ago, resolve_beta said:

if i got a higher HZ moniter how would i balance my budget

Good point. It may be worth saving up the extra 50 ish dollars for if you want though. You could also start with just one intake fan to save 10 bucks

Big nerd. 

PCPartPicker List Link

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1400, Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 Blue, Biostar B450MH, Timetec 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Adata SU650 240GB, WD Blue 250GB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM, MSI Aero GTX 1060 3GB, Cougar MG130G, Segotep 750W Fully Modular 80+ Gold, HP 22EB, Samsung S22E450D, Sceptre E205-W, Gamakay LK67 with Gat Reds and HK Gaming Chalk keycaps, Logitech G305 Lightspeed, Shure MV7, Gertisan Mic Arm, OneOdio Headphones, CM SickleFlow Blue Fan, Iceberg Thermal IceGALE 140MM Teal x2, Cougar case fan

Rack Project (Build log link)

Spoiler

Just now, davemc said:

Good point. It may be worth saving up the extra 50 ish dollars for if you want though. You could also start with just one intake fan to save 10 bucks

with a 1080 ti ?

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

Just now, rice guru said:

Fuck man I wish I got deals that good. 

its a place holder for a chassis fan spliter

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

11400F   

Or the

10400F

??

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

What are you going to do with these CPUs? Play games? Light rendering??

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Just now, SpiderMan said:

What are you going to do with these CPUs? Play games? Light rendering??

low meduim maybe high setings on valorant and minecraft, maybe blender

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

8 minutes ago, resolve_beta said:

11400F   

Or the

10400F

??

We need more information....what's the motherboard you are planning what's your budget,whats your GPU???

This is a stupid question mostly because you have no other info.

the 11400f is better: that's a clear cut objective answer without any other information.

The 11400 is better in both productivity and games,and if the price difference is not too large then it's a good pick

Just now, Cheburek said:

We need more information....what's the motherboard you are planning what's your budget,whats your GPU???

This is a stupid question mostly because you have no other info.

the 11400f is better: that's a clear cut objective answer without any other information.

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

3 minutes ago, resolve_beta said:

low meduim maybe high setings on valorant and minecraft, maybe blender

I'd go with the 11400F, slightly higher boost clocks (0.1Ghz lower base clock but the CPU will turbo boost and most likely never hit base clocks), marginally higher IPC, higher memory speeds support (DDR4-3200 over DDR4-2666 on 10400F).

Keep in mind that you will need a dedicated graphics card as any Intel Core F suffix CPU has their integrated graphics processing unit (iGPU) disabled. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

3 minutes ago, resolve_beta said:

The CPU and MOBO are alright.

The monitor is just 60hz even though you have a GTX 1080 ti which means you are missing out on performance somewhat.

See if you can fit a good 120-144hz monitor in there for a much better experience both in gaming(seeing as you play games that benefit from a high refresh rate)and normal usage.

18 minutes ago, resolve_beta said:

11400F   

Or the

10400F

??

I have a i5 10400f and it suits my needs.

I only have a 2060, and 16 gb RAM, and I'm able to play anything I want at 1440p - and with it being 144hz I can take advantage of varying frame rates.

The only games that I cannot run at highest settings and get over 60fps are Control, Crysis 3, and (bizarrely) Ryse: Son of Rome. 

Everything else i can get very respectable fps at high settings...especially with the inclusion of DLSS in more and more games.

The 1080ti, with that CPU, will be more than serviceable for your gaming needs.

P.S as Cheburek says at 144hz monitor is worth the extra investment, even if it is only at 1080p.

yeah

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

Just now, Ur mummy likes pc said:

Ayy the Naruto...

anyways, go for the 1080p 144hz philips if that’s in your budget.

k thanks

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

Don't get the 10400F. Also the 11th gen ram speeds are higher than the 10th gen. 11th gen supports pcie gen 4 m.2 ssds, so it is more future proof. They're pretty much the same price, so I would opt for the 11400F.

Which one has the better warranty?

IME, the only thing most companies make in their monitors, is the logo on the bezel, everything else is outsourced.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

1 minute ago, Radium_Angel said:

Which one has the better warranty?

IME, the only thing most companies make in their monitors, is the logo on the bezel, everything else is outsourced.

no just picking between a 4ms Va and 1ms TN

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

Just now, resolve_beta said:

no just picking between a 4ms Va and 1ms TN

What's the use case?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

What's the use case?

valorant and other fps games blender too

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

2 minutes ago, resolve_beta said:

valorant and other fps games blender too

TN is supposed to be the hot shit for pro gamers because of insanely low response times, but everything else is falls behind in (colour accuracy, contrast, etc)

So if gaming is your top choice, then the TN panel seems to be the logical decision