Is this a good part list

7 hours ago, resolve_beta said:

Budget (including currency): 800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Valorant, video editing, Cemu, dolphin

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

720p - 1080p 

Dont include monitor

No igpu

I just got my budget increased and have no idea what to choose.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7hxhQD

edit https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/MBWMht sorry forgot to remove monitors

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yDGvMv

I updated the list to a better PSU, so you can just buy the best used GPU you can get for now. You'll have a budget of 350$, which will probably score you something better than a RX580, even now. And that better GPU is veeery important for video editing. I edited on my old RX570 8G OC, so pretty much the RX580 performance. It was a mess, just go for the best GPU you can find, but used. Especially with these "msrp" Prices at the moment...

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sHh6wz

Yea you are not gonna get a decent gpu with your current budget, so youll have to use igpu for now

It is abit overbudget so maybe swap the 11700 to an 11600 or 11500, 11400 has uhd 730 instead of 750 so avoid that

You will def wanna oc the igpu and ram

Oc the igpu via intel xtu or the bios

Oc the ram by raising volt to 1.5v and go from there, maybe raise the ram freq abit and tune the timings aswell

3 hours ago, KKLawrence said:

I updated the list to a better PSU, so you can just buy the best used GPU you can get for now. You'll have a budget of 350$, which will probably score you something better than a RX580, even now. And that better GPU is veeery important for video editing. I edited on my old RX570 8G OC, so pretty much the RX580 performance. It was a mess, just go for the best GPU you can find, but used. Especially with these "msrp" Prices at the moment...

How the fuck is this $800?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($319.99 @ Adorama) 
CPU Cooler: ID-COOLING SE-224-XT Basic 76.16 CFM CPU Cooler  ($24.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MAG B460 TORPEDO ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ B&H) you can splurge a bit more for a Z490/590 board if you want, the 10700k is here because it's only $10 more.
Memory: Silicon Power Gaming 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory  ($65.97 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Pioneer 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($61.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($52.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Cougar MX330-G ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.98 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: Enermax Revolution D.F. 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($96.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $782.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-07-22 06:21 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 hour ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

How the fuck is this $800?

Oh dang - wrong list hahahahhaa

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tHJCxc

That should be the correct link

4 hours ago, KKLawrence said:

1 hour ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($319.99 @ Adorama) 
CPU Cooler: ID-COOLING SE-224-XT Basic 76.16 CFM CPU Cooler  ($24.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MAG B460 TORPEDO ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ B&H) you can splurge a bit more for a Z490/590 board if you want, the 10700k is here because it's only $10 more.
Memory: Silicon Power Gaming 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory  ($65.97 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Pioneer 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($61.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($52.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Cougar MX330-G ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.98 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: Enermax Revolution D.F. 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($96.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $782.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-07-22 06:21 EDT-0400

Since you are using the iGPU, you could use a faster kit (around 3200 CL16) and there would be a decent benefit.

Other than that looks good (Unlike other lists here)

Edit - Just noticed you have a B460 board. i'd opt for a decent B560 board

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2ZHvMv

updated the case to a better airflow model. At this price point, everything inlcuded is great, even the 2 Fans.

Switched the PSU to a better reviewed model.

I personally would never use integrated graphics, as almost any dedicated GPU will outperform them. And of course, you can play simple on an APU, but you could play more demanding games for just 50 to 100 bucks for a dedicated gpu. Update later, yes, thats the possibilty with almost all desktop pc's. But if you also want to have a good part of fun, then go for a dedicated GPU, used ones are pretty easy to get by. But don't overpay, even when the market is as bad as it is now...

3 minutes ago, KKLawrence said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2ZHvMv

updated the case to a better airflow model. At this price point, everything inlcuded is great, even the 2 Fans.

Switched the PSU to a better reviewed model.

I personally would never use integrated graphics, as almost any dedicated GPU will outperform them. And of course, you can play simple on an APU, but you could play more demanding games for just 50 to 100 bucks for a dedicated gpu. Update later, yes, thats the possibilty with almost all desktop pc's. But if you also want to have a good part of fun, then go for a dedicated GPU, used ones are pretty easy to get by. But don't overpay, even when the market is as bad as it is now...

Psu is eh but i guess itll work

Tbh igpu isnt that bad, just overclock the shit out of your ram and igpu and its gonna be half decent

Is getting graphics card from evga relaible and safe

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

games i play: krunker (sometimes), valorant, and csgo

15 minutes ago, resolve_beta said:

you didnt follow any criteria

and why is that

11 minutes ago, Dakshfromindia said:

and why is that

<800

us

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

• 3 weeks later...

Budget (including currency): 800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: valorant

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mGt6Jf

please keep the theme black and white

Gpu from evga

10400f

16 gb 4000

1650 super

z490 msi 

p400a digital

-= Merged Topics =-

Please do not repost your topic over and over asking the same question, please keep your new build questions to One topic.

[42 topics merged]

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER